KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...

iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...
Started by: Arianna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
div

everyone forgot about Pettigrew :O

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:46 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I am not going to miss him erm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:32 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Interesting way to go, though.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:41 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

R.I.P. Dobby.
R.I.P. Lupin.
R.I.P. Tonks.
R.I.P. Fred.
R.I.P. Snape.
R.I.P. Moody.
R.I.P. Colin.
R.I.P. Hedwig.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:50 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

to tell you the truth, i didn't really get upset at the deaths while reading. i don't know why, really, and i'm amazed that i wasn't pulling out the tissues. the only reason i can think of for this is that i went into reading this book expecting loads of people to die, and so when someone did, it wasn't a surprise. i never approached any of the previous like this because i always either assumed or hoped everyone would be safe. maybe my recent break up put me in a bit of a bad mood? oh well. i'm sure reading all of the books over again before this one would have helped. Snapes however was not a pleasant one for me, as i have relised i have a lot in common with his charachter. almost like watching yourself die.

Last edited by TheVapor on Jul 25th, 2007 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:17 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arianna
OK, I felt we should have some where to morun the loss of characters such as Fred, Tonks, hedwig, Lupin, Arianna (if you feel like it) Mad-Eye, Colin and DOBBY!!!!!!!!! And also vent our frustration at Bellatrix!

I want Dobby! Why did he have to die!!!!!!! I loved him!
I felt for Dumbeldore the way Arianna died, and I felt sorry for Arianna, unable to control herself and locked away for having been traumatised! It was so sad...

Her name is spelled Ariana. One n. Not two.

Anyway...three of my four favorite characters are dead. Damnit.

...why Fred though?!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Fred's was a hard hitter, it came out of nowhere.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:23 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Coming to think of it, knocking off George's ear pretty pointless now. I mean, I'm pretty sure they can tell each other a part now.

Wonder if Fred became a ghost... I could see it happening. Haunted Hogwarts fooling around with Peeves.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:28 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

The characters that I was most upset about dying were Snape, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, and Fred. I can't believe that J.K. killed Lupin. And I agree with what KOK said, about how it's a bit upsetting how all four Marauders died.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:30 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Ooooh, I was thinking about starting a RIP thread myself. The death which had the most affect on me was Lupin's. I can't believe it. Last time I was low was when Sirius died, but that wasn't this deep. But as I said before, I'm too old to develop another post-HP depression. When I read that sentence, I had to read it over and over again. I thought I was delusional. I don't know if this is normal, but since the, I can't go to sleep, 'cause I always cryin the night.
I know it's stupid, and he was only a character, just ink on a paper, but he was my favourite character and a part of my life.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:47 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Originally posted by TheVapor
Snapes however was not a pleasant one for me, as i have relised i have a lot in common with his charachter. almost like watching yourself die.

You've summed up the exact same way I felt about Lupin's death, we don't see him die but when she mentions hes dead. I'm almost exactly alike to him, the same personality with the same failings (self doubt, put my friends before me and look for their appreciation too much. Heck I'm already greying as well (at 20)) so to see him dead it was like a mirror of me. You really summed up how I felt there Vapor, only with Lupin not Snape.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:39 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I was still mourning Dumbledore, how am I supposed to recover from this??

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:06 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by ~KoK!~
anyone upset about how ll four Muaraders are dead?

Sirius isn't dead.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:54 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by thefallen544
You've summed up the exact same way I felt about Lupin's death, we don't see him die but when she mentions hes dead. I'm almost exactly alike to him, the same personality with the same failings (self doubt, put my friends before me and look for their appreciation too much. Heck I'm already greying as well (at 20)) so to see him dead it was like a mirror of me. You really summed up how I felt there Vapor, only with Lupin not Snape.

same with me with tonks

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:36 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Dobby and Hedwig.

I'm surpised at the fact that in the epilogue, assuming Harry found the Ressurection Stone, that it doesn't show him using it. He can live with his parents and Sirius and Lupin, I don't understand why he wouldn't.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:40 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Dobby and Hedwig.

I'm surpised at the fact that in the epilogue, assuming Harry found the Ressurection Stone, that it doesn't show him using it. He can live with his parents and Sirius and Lupin, I don't understand why he wouldn't.
He dropped it and didn't want it. Remember what happened to the first man who had it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:11 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by The Phantom
He dropped it and didn't want it. Remember what happened to the first man who had it.

I'm retarded. I was reading quick, and I thought Harry said "The thing in the Snitch, I'm going to go get it." I skipped right over the not part.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:34 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by DanZeke25
I'm retarded. I was reading quick, and I thought Harry said "The thing in the Snitch, I'm going to go get it." I skipped right over the not part.
Wow... that can be really important.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:03 AM
Syren
dreaming

People really shouldn't skip over anything erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:07 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Dreams
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did Fred die.

Poor poor George. sad

Yoru ga samishii nante fushigi ne

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:40 PM
Silent Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote