KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » So who were the additional characters that she killed? (SPOILERS!!)

So who were the additional characters that she killed? (SPOILERS!!)
Started by: lionlover2053

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasonowens4200

Re: So who were the additional characters that she killed? (SPOILERS!!)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lionlover2053
JK said in an interview awhile back that 2 more characters would die whom she had not originally intended, and one character gained a reprieve.

For those of us who have finished Book 7 (which was fantastic), I just thought it might be interesting to start a thread where we speculate on which two would have lived and who WOULD HAVE died.

SPOILERS...

I personally believe that Lupin and Fred Weasley were not originally going to die. As for who got a reprieve, I think Hagrid was supposed to die but she revised it so that he didn't.

Anyone else?...your guess is as good as mine.

It was lupin and tonks, lupin took the place of arthur weasley cause JKR said in her interview another father would die in his place what other father died besides lupin i know people have said this but just wanted to get the point across it was tonks and lupin that were not suppose to die

Last edited by jasonowens4200 on Jul 27th, 2007 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 07:27 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

There were no solid"leftower" hints in the book about Arthur Weasey going to die...but there were some about Lucius Malfoy. I think that Lupin and Tonks died instead of Draco's father.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:35 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

JKR said it in a interview that he was suppose to die in book 5 no she said arthur weasley got a reprieve and that another father would take his place which was 100% lupin said word for word in her interview

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:14 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
There were no solid"leftower" hints in the book about Arthur Weasey going to die...but there were some about Lucius Malfoy. I think that Lupin and Tonks died instead of Draco's father.
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
JKR said it in a interview that he was suppose to die in book 5 no she said arthur weasley got a reprieve and that another father would take his place which was 100% lupin said word for word in her interview
We've proven it. Why do we still debate it?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:10 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

Originally posted by TheVapor
thing is, JK is done telling her story. True, there is a new generation, but no villain has been mentioned, or indicated [at least between his 2 trilogies Lucas had a main villain behind everything]. as well the 2 trilogies encompassed the drama of Anakin's life, and as of now Harry Potter does not have drama.

Except there is so much in the Harry Potter world that hasn't been written about yet, and which could be written about. For example some tings i would be interested to read about are, Voldemorts first rise to power, Voldemorts life, Dumbledores life, and there's lots of other questions which have not yet been answered.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 02:23 AM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote