KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Thanos/Black Adam WWIII vs Darkseid/Thor/WW Hulk

Superman/Thanos/Black Adam WWIII vs Darkseid/Thor/WW Hulk
Started by: Soops220

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Thanos tips the balance to team one.

PC/energy drain would take care of WWH, Superman could/would beat down Darkseid, while Black Adam would either beat Thor or keep him busy.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 11:07 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Is This Current Thor?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 11:09 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team two

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 1.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

team 1,hulk is the let down

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:44 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
I'd personally love to see WW Hulk and WW3 BA throw down.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

True Hulk holds his team back.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:11 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Team one somewhat easily

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:12 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by quanchi112
I'd personally love to see WW Hulk and WW3 BA throw down.
so would i,so adam would smash his face in.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:13 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

so would i,so adam would smash his face in.
I have changed my mind on this matter myself. I see Adam beating WW Hulk.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid, outraged at his being underrated, solos the field and kills everyone twice over for good measure. END OF STORY.

DS can and has held Superman and The Infinity man in stasis at his leisure. He'd do the same easily To BA and Superman. WWH is kinda a weak link but DS and Thor are more versatile than everyone else on the field. And DS has been known to give beings more powers. It's easily with in his set to give The Hulk Psycho Omega Sanction beams and upgrade his strength even more.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:35 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
DS can and has held Superman and The Infinity man in stasis at his leisure. He'd do the same easily To BA and Superman. WWH is kinda a weak link but DS and Thor are more versatile than everyone else on the field. And DS has been known to give beings more powers. It's easily with in his set to give The Hulk Psycho Omega Sanction beams and upgrade his strength even more.
Thanos is above anyone in this thread. Supes can beat Ds on his own. BA is beating WW Hulk.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:37 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos is above anyone in this thread. Supes can beat Ds on his own. BA is beating WW Hulk.

Yeah. Cuz Thanos can fold time and space with his awesome omega sanction powers. LOL. Give up. Thanos is a has been. He cant' compete with DS. He never could. He can't even travel in time. He can't control reality. He can't even fly.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:42 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Yeah. Cuz Thanos can fold time and space with his awesome omega sanction powers. LOL. Give up. Thanos is a has been. He cant' compete with DS. He never could. He can't even travel in time. He can't control reality. He can't even fly.

How many times do you have to be told Fangirl. He didn't fold space and time on his own. The war caused the breach, him dying further caused sh1t to happen and he used a power-up of sorts the ALE. So, LOL for you saying he folded space and time all under his own power.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:46 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How many times do you have to be told Fangirl. He didn't fold space and time on his own. The war caused the breach, him dying further caused sh1t to happen and he used a power-up of sorts the ALE. So, LOL for you saying he folded space and time all under his own power.

That's an epic FAIL. DS crushed Time and Space AFTER the war. Did you read FC? Damn. Reread it again. IT was stated that Time and space JUST folded like a fist had crushed it. That was after the war. The war in heaven happened like a long time ago but in the future. Like before Seven soldiers. Keep up. The ALE doesn't power anyone up. Lulz. Grant even made that clear in the FC book.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You always give Ds far too much credit. Ds can't even defeat Superman without his omega powers. He needed the ale to be an uber threat and got beaten by Superman still.

Ds is a top tier while Thanos is simply beyond struggling with Superman.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:59 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

That's an epic FAIL. DS crushed Time and Space AFTER the war. Did you read FC? Damn. Reread it again. IT was stated that Time and space JUST folded like a fist had crushed it. That was after the war. The war in heaven happened like a long time ago but in the future. Like before Seven soldiers. Keep up. The ALE doesn't power anyone up. Lulz. Grant even made that clear in the FC book.

Let me get this straight...

1. It wasn't stated on panel that the war caused a breach in time and space?

2. It further wasn't stated on panel that DS "falling" allowed him to be to even do what he did. As him falling further caused damage to space and time?

3. Was it also not stated on panel that the ALE also restored/rebuilt creation? It has been stated to do more then just mind control on panel

4. Lastly, has anybody else besides DS used the ALE to control minds or for any purpose? Thus if others can and have used it, it's not solely his correct and thus kinda like a power-up of sorts.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:00 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You always give Ds far too much credit. Ds can't even defeat Superman without his omega powers. He needed the ale to be an uber threat and got beaten by Superman still.

Ds is a top tier while Thanos is simply beyond struggling with Superman.
Since when does your opinions of anything new gods matter to any one? Especialy me? Oh right. They don't.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Since when does your opinions of anything new gods matter to any one? Especialy me? Oh right. They don't.
Concession accepted.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:02 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concession accepted.

Go give Thanos a HJ.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:03 PM