KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Thanos/Black Adam WWIII vs Darkseid/Thor/WW Hulk

Superman/Thanos/Black Adam WWIII vs Darkseid/Thor/WW Hulk
Started by: Soops220

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Go give Thanos a HJ.
That was hardly warranted. I have made my case. If you feel like countering it feel free.

Thanos and ww3 BA can take anyone they fight on team 2.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me get this straight...

1. It wasn't stated on panel that the war caused a breach in time and space?

2. It further wasn't stated on panel that DS "falling" allowed him to be to even do what he did. As him falling further caused damage to space and time?

3. Was it also not stated on panel that the ALE also restored/rebuilt creation? It has been stated to do more then just mind control on panel

4. Lastly, has anybody else besides DS used the ALE to control minds or for any purpose? Thus if others can and have used it, it's not solely his correct and thus kinda like a power-up of sorts.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:30 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your four points are all wrong lol.

A breach in time does not crush and fold space/time like a fist around one planet. When you can show how DS falling and creating time loops has anything to do with a crushing time/space fist then you will have backed up your statements. Until then, you are just flat our wrong.

It wasn't stated on panel that the ALE rebuilt creation. The miracle machine and the monitors did that.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:34 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by fangirl101
Go give Thanos a HJ.
Give it a rest. You've been reported by 3 separate people regarding posts from 3 separate threads. You're on VERY thin ice.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:41 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Give it a rest. You've been reported by 3 separate people regarding posts from 3 separate threads. You're on VERY thin ice.

The only reason those same people haven't been reported first is becuz I dont' have itchy report button finger. They troll and flame ALOT.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:50 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sadly enough, that isn't the case. It is not as hard as it sounds to simply be nice to people. I suggest giving it a try.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 10:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote