KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Motherbox + Apokalips Tech Superman V Silver Surfer

Motherbox + Apokalips Tech Superman V Silver Surfer
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
and goob -- ss never escaped in the unilord saga without a sh!tload of outside help. and . . . where do you get that he was eternity level? confused

Surfer didn't really have all that much help if you think about it. I mean yes he was powered up by the Blackbody, but that was after he proved to be able to get to that alternate universe on his own anyway, and actually he never got rid of the Blackbody upgrade.

As for the Unilord being Eternity level, it was established that the Uni Lord WAS that other universe, which means that he was the equivalent of Eternity there.

there wasn't TOO much to go on in h/p AND in the forum granting full use of powers is fine. so you agree supes with fully active MB wins 10/10? thumb up

Well since Supes himself talked about being uncomfortable with the Motherbox upgrade I think his limited feats with it falls more under the category of CIS than PIS, but it's your thread so I'll abide by the stipulation. And I'm not that familiar with the Motherbox's abilities, but if it's as powerful as people act then it would grant 10/10 over pretty much ANY herald level character(and probably a few skyfathers as well).

as shown in h/p i agree, the battle would be closer, but given the MB's ability to adapt i'd still give supes the edge based just on what we saw.

There we'll have to agree to disagree, because I didn't see ANYTHING Supes did with the MB that really impressed me. All he really did was use a couple of weapons that the MB provided for him, and all they really were was an ultrasonic gun and a sword. The MB isn't even what sent DD to the end of time, it just reprogrammed Waverider's time travel device to do it. Supes was still plenty vulnerable to attack, and he didn't really demonstrate any enhanced stats or healing either. Based on Hunter Prey Supes might net an extra win or two against Surfer, but I still don't see him taking the majority over Norrin.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:25 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote