KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Thanos

Who is better at prep
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos 14 70.00%
Batman 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Thanos
Started by: Soops220

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soops220
Thanos is winning right now 9-5. You think there would be more than 5 batman fans on this forum.
maybe some of the batman fans voted for thanos.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Gotta give it to Thanos, Batman is smart but not as smart as the Titan

The Word

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:06 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Originally posted by kevdude

So is Einstein, but it doesn't make him better at prep.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:08 AM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thanos is just superior to batman. bats is good but thanos is the best.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos is just superior to batman. bats is good but thanos is the best.

Well Thanos is good but I wouldn't say he's the BEST!

The Word

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:24 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

thumb up

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:25 AM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

whos better? im all ears.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:25 AM
Soops220

thanos is just inferior to batman. bats is good but thanos sucks

thumb up

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up
look at the votes soops. thanos wins this in a landslide.

wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:31 AM
Soops220

whos better? im all ears.

Superman, Superboy prime, Darkseid, Thor, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Galuctus, Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman, batman, green lantern(all of them), magneto, Dr. Doom, the joker, ironman, all of the xmen(including jubillee and marrow, ghost rider, daredevil, lobo, captain marvel, captain america, karate kid, squirrel girl, and some others.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Superman, Superboy prime, Darkseid, Thor, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Galuctus, Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman, batman, green lantern(all of them), magneto, Dr. Doom, the joker, ironman, all of the xmen(including jubillee and marrow, ghost rider, daredevil, lobo, captain marvel, captain america, karate kid, squirrel girl, and some others.
laughing

You think they are better at prep than thanos?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:40 AM
Soops220

laughing

You think they are better at prep than thanos?

I'm trying to get into the Darkseid fanclub by saying the stupidest shit i can think of. Its the only way they will think i'm one of them. You think its working?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm trying to get into the Darkseid fanclub by saying the stupidest shit i can think of. Its the only way they will think i'm one of them. You think its working?
laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:45 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Nah, that's not how it works. If it was, then we would've let you in, along time ago. whistle

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:53 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Originally posted by starking
Nah, that's not how it works. If it was, then we would've let you in, along time ago. whistle

Well well, look who shows up. so you're the reason he's "neverbeenwith agirl.
You're just a grunt for the DS fanclub anyways. I want to speak to your superior.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:03 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Well well, look who shows up. so you're the reason he's "neverbeenwith agirl.
You're just a grunt for the DS fanclub anyways. I want to speak to your superior.
Actually, I wouldn't call it a fanclub, but a gathering for those who aren't mentally handicapped. And I don't have a superior, unless you count my good judgement. wink

Then again I could be speaking to a sock...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:19 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Originally posted by starking
Actually, I wouldn't call it a fanclub, but a gathering for those who aren't mentally handicapped. And I don't have a superior, unless you count my good judgement. wink

Then again I could be speaking to a sock...

Did i get called a sock? Is that good or bad?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:24 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

sadly, I think Thanos is a couple of orders above even Batman, in terms of prep.

vast alien mind, able to grasp more on a cosmic scale and thus able to formulate far more complex and devastating strategies.

give Batman Cosmic Awareness (to the extent of say, the Silver Surfer) and it could be a stalemate, prep-wise.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:28 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by janus77
sadly, I think Thanos is a couple of orders above even Batman, in terms of prep.

vast alien mind, able to grasp more on a cosmic scale and thus able to formulate far more complex and devastating strategies.

give Batman Cosmic Awareness (to the extent of say, the Silver Surfer) and it could be a stalemate, prep-wise.
batman would need something to be able to hang with thanos.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:31 PM