KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs True Darkseid

Superman Prime vs True Darkseid
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
i dont have to. u dont know who the true darkseid is. i believe i saw him in apokolips now. he lost and badly. superman prime would laugh at him. nuff said.

Do you know what he means when he says true DS. He means the giant form that can crush galaxies in his hand. He's talking about the one Who just by being, destroys planets and solarsystems. That is who he's talking about.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

These kind of threads are... meh..

All we can do is speculate on what each character might be able to do... So what's the point? erm

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Are we talking about Darkseid as dipicted by Kirby? If so, Superman might have been the greatest meta-human to ever be, but Darkseid was a God.

Darkseid take this.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:40 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know what he means when he says true DS. He means the giant form that can crush galaxies in his hand. He's talking about the one Who just by being, destroys planets and solarsystems. That is who he's talking about.
when has darkseid done this on panel. direct me to these comics.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quanchi, you are really just a DC hater. you try and use superman to put down DS and Orion then try and say superman can't beat Surfer, when DS is more powerful than Surfer and so is Orion. You fool no one. Have you noticed the comments to you, direct towards you , and about you. They all aren't at all very nice and it's sad that you stilla re doing the same dumb shit.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:53 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Quanchi, you are really just a DC hater. you try and use superman to put down DS and Orion then try and say superman can't beat Surfer, when DS is more powerful than Surfer and so is Orion. You fool no one. Have you noticed the comments to you, direct towards you , and about you. They all aren't at all very nice and it's sad that you stilla re doing the same dumb shit.
whoopty doo. i care not at all what u or anyone else on here thinks of me. im here to post my opinion. thats that. im not a dc hater. i call it how it is. surfer is greater than superman. heres a chart for u.

silver surfer>superman=blackadam>orion

ds is just a joke anymore and i dont take him seriously like i used to.

he fails at eevrything he does. batman shows up on his planet and outprepped him. he made ds look weak. but its no surprise. ares has done and countless others.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

whoopty doo. i care not at all what u or anyone else on here thinks of me. im here to post my opinion. thats that. im not a dc hater. i call it how it is. surfer is greater than superman. heres a chart for u.

silver surfer>superman=blackadam>orion

ds is just a joke anymore and i dont take him seriously like i used to.

he fails at eevrything he does. batman shows up on his planet and outprepped him. he made ds look weak. but its no surprise. ares has done and countless others.

FAIL. Your are not good at math as your equation is all wrong. You are not good at reading as DS actually has done what he has set out to do in Seven Soldiers and in Firestorm as well as in countdown it seems. Your history is also a fail as you site a couple of wins in superman's career to darksied's 10-30 years of wins. And even then, superman had helped and didn't wreck DS. he's never just wrecked DS without getting hurt himself.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

FAIL. Your are not good at math as your equation is all wrong. You are not good at reading as DS actually has done what he has set out to do in Seven Soldiers and in Firestorm as well as in countdown it seems. Your history is also a fail as you site a couple of wins in superman's career to darksied's 10-30 years of wins. And even then, superman had helped and didn't wreck DS. he's never just wrecked DS without getting hurt himself.
he never made ds tap out.

[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

look at superman. hanging tough. the duel. where ds was raped. sad showing for mr apokolips.
laughing

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:09 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

he never made ds tap out.

look at superman. hanging tough. the duel. where ds was raped. sad showing for mr apokolips.
laughing

Fail, you go back to this one scan. If I felt like it, i could embarrass u and we can play scan wars and see who can post the most scans of whom beating whom.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

i just proved u wrong nver. supes loks fine while ds looks sad and unhappy. he looks like he needs some excedrin. supes concussed him.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:18 AM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont listen to quanchi he thinks he's some comic book genius and he loves doing those stupid smiley faces seesh he makes me wanna stab them in the face, i guess he thinks he's funny he dont know the meaning of jobbing thats why he's a tard he says darkseid loses to superman then later on he says darkseid is stronger.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:44 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider999
dont listen to quanchi he thinks he's some comic book genius and he loves doing those stupid smiley faces seesh he makes me wanna stab them in the face, i guess he thinks he's funny he dont know the meaning of jobbing thats why he's a tard he says darkseid loses to superman then later on he says darkseid is stronger.

I wouldn't want to stab him in the face, But you do have one thing right, he is certainly a tard. the worst thing about retarded people is they don't know they are.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I wouldn't want to stab him in the face, But you do have one thing right, he is certainly a tard. the worst thing about retarded people is they don't know they are.
stop with the bashing. i have warned u over and over. moderators have told u to stop, for ur own sake.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

stop with the bashing. i have warned u over and over. moderators have told u to stop, for ur own sake.

You THINK I CARE. They would have to ban everyone else who keeps insulting you as well. you think they are going to do that?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:51 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by TheGame17
they said somewhere that S.P. was the greatest meta-human that ever existed. a millenium in the sun + a green lantern ring seems powerful enough..
i think this version would take darkseid. all other versions can't.

Superman 1M could.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:53 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

true darkseid is a myth, hes always been here. i have seen him lose to superman in apokolips now.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:47 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

true darkseid is a myth, hes always been here. i have seen him lose to superman in apokolips now.

So it was a myth when he created stayne in his Giant STARRY hand. Or when he pwned Supergirl in Giant form? It was all a dream and a myth?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So it was a myth when he created stayne in his Giant STARRY hand. Or when he pwned Supergirl in Giant form? It was all a dream and a myth?
ds cant shgow up and fight supermn as a giant. why wouldnt he do it all the time. seriously why wouldnt giant ds defend his planet from doomsday why would he let this happen.

looks like ds was his normal size to me. later he called doomsday unbeatable. so i guess if he can turn into a giant in his own mind it makes no diff.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Soljer
Superman 1M could.
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord of Murder

Darkseid

Darkseid is a level 2 character. Not enough power to be a main character. Why is this even being discussed. It makes me bellow out loud to think that some people beleive this. The dark side wins, you lost long ago by embracing this stupidity.

Thanos, doing it better than you!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:27 PM
Lord of Murder is currently offline Click here to Send Lord of Murder a Private Message Find more posts by Lord of Murder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote