KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Masturbation Log

Masturbation Log
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « First ... « 241 242 [243] 244 245 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
When i deployed it was at LEAST once a day.
There were way too many cute girls on the FOBs fir me to rusk unneeded horniness.

Gives a new meaning to 'in the rear with the gear'

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 12:57 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My gear was going near no one's rear if i could help it!

There was rampant fraternizing/drinking going on, which i took no part in.
I remember one meeting, i flipped ny lid at some shit, and my 1SG yelled at me about losing my temper.
I yelled back
'excuse ME, Top, but i'm the only one not getting laid or ****ed up on a regular basis here. I'm a little TENSE.'
That meeting broke up quick. big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 05:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Me if I was in that meeting...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 12:05 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, a lot of them had that look.

Coincidentally, that (40 year old married with 3 kids) 1SG? He wound up getting his 22 year old supply clerk pregnant while there.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2017 10:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Should give soldiers a pill when they get deployed that turns off the production of little swimmers then there wouldn't be that problem, and don't tell me they can't the military has all kinds of wild and crazy research and development of all kinds of physical modification drugs.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 02:24 AM
riv6672

I could see that.
A guy saying 'dont worry, i'm on the pill'!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 10:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Score one for the big guy. Nothing like a little shake n bake to get the motor running in the morning.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 01:38 PM
riv6672

-high fi...

Uh, good job!

-thumbs up-

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 05:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 04:01 AM
riv6672

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 12:02 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's the right to every American, Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. I don't know what could make a man happier than getting his rocks off either by a woman (or man if he is so inclined) or by himself. Racking off a round is essential for good mental well being and that's not bad.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:20 AM
riv6672

No, it really isnt! big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 04:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Had really nice long session today, I could be a sniper with this thing with the distance I got.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:04 AM
riv6672

eek! !!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:19 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yeah it's not really as good if your gf does it for you, but I won't refuse her, she tries so hard to do well, bless her heart.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:22 AM
riv6672

See that i've never liked. I can do that all on my own; if i'm with you it means i DONT want to be doing that!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 03:50 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yeah I don't really like it either, later on when she's sleeping like someone tranked her I subtly "git er done" then no harm no foul.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:54 AM
riv6672

Good deal. Best of a bad situation!

Ever watch the movie Don Jon?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 04:59 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not yet but it's only a matter of time before my gf is going to want me to watch it with her.

Now I'm just as patient as the next guy but you get me in a room with a chick flick and a weepy gf and i'm going to need to see a gunfight or explosions stat.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 01:05 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

an hour ago

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:37 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote