KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Prince's Tale

The Prince's Tale
Started by: Infinity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

LOVED IT!!!

It proved that I was right about Snape being on dumbie;s orders! happy he;s my hero big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:17 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Well, I'm happy Snape finally got the recognition he deserved. He's always been my favorite character. If anything, that chapter proved two of my theories right; he was following Dumbledore's orders and he had a secret infatuation with Lily.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:34 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

<33 snape<33

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:04 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I loved snape, but I think I loved him more in the movies than in the book, but by the end of the book he was one of my favorite characters love

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 05:27 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

I always liked Snape since he saved Harry from Quirrel at the first ever Quidditch match.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:38 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yea, I lked Snape since that too, but sometimes I would forget I lked him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:14 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
randomx3

"But this is touching, Severus," said Dumbledore seriously. "Have you grown to care for the boy,after all?"
"For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:19 PM
randomx3 is currently offline Click here to Send randomx3 a Private Message Find more posts by randomx3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I love that part love

I always go back to read it happy

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 12:57 AM
randomx3

my bad on the post up thereee.
ok i love this chapter. it has to be one of my favorites. but something confuses me and i was wondering if anyone can help me understand..

"But this is touching, Severus," said Dumbledore seriously. "Have you grown to care for the boy,after all?"
"For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape

ok does that mean Snape always cared for Harry or always hated him? or always cared for Lily? this was bugging me..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 01:05 AM
randomx3 is currently offline Click here to Send randomx3 a Private Message Find more posts by randomx3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

He only ever cared for Lily. He hated Harry because he was James' son, but he also watched out for him throughout the series because he was Lily's son also.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 01:25 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
randomx3

ohh okay thanks. the more i read it over again, it made sense.
i knew he always cared for lily but i was a lil confused there. confused

anyways, greattt chapter big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 08:32 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, Dumbledore's asking if after all this time Snape still loves Lily, and he says he always will.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:31 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mystery

Yup it is. I was laughing reading the whole chapter. Snape...wow. Too bad he died...no...hahaha. still cracks me up.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:39 AM
mystery is currently offline Click here to Send mystery a Private Message Find more posts by mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Infinity
I think this is one of the greatest chapters in the hole saga of harry potter. smile . I wanna know wut everyone else thought about it

i know this thread is pointless but im bored.

This chapter made me cry......................but then, the whole book made me cry.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:21 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
travesty87

I thot this chapter was absolutely brilliant...it was a twist which made u see things i.e. snape in a whole new light...changes everythin u thot u knew...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:07 AM
travesty87 is currently offline Click here to Send travesty87 a Private Message Find more posts by travesty87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It makes me nervous how it will be done on film. While POA is a wonderful, artistic interpretation of the book, it really bypasses the closeness of the marauders and only implies very subtly that they were the ones who created the map in the first place.

They also butchered Snape's worst memory in OOTP. I can understand a movie means time restraints, but they took a whole chapter, one that really makes Harry wonder just what kind of guy his dad was, and converts that into a couple of seconds.

I just wonder how they will do these consecutive flashbacks in a way that will be fair to Snape and Lily. It would be easy to make her look really bad.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 08:17 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote