KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

What are you referring to?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:19 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I can't see him as Kratos. But the voice should'nt be a problem

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I can't see him as Kratos. But the voice should'nt be a problem

Racist.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19
What do you guys think?

Hounsou is a talented actor, but at nearly 45 years old, i doubt the studio making this film will want him as Kratos

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't think he would make a good Kratos personally.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I've always thought this dude would be perfect for the role. He has the build, facial structure and intimidating voice that Kratos has. All through the GOW games i was always reminded of this actor. If he gets cast as Kratos we might just have winner on our hands. That man can act.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie will still fail even(Unless of course they surprise us) if this guy is perfect for the role because like the last few Game movies they'll get the look and style down right but yet they'll fail in the Story department.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 04:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Kazenji
fail in the Story department.

Just like Resident Evil and Doom. Doom did have the worst story department ever so I guess RE is off the hook for now.

If there really is going to be a God of War movie I hope it's good and not a disappointment like all others. Maybe they should just let fans make the movie because non-fans who make game based movies suck at them.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:06 AM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Just like Resident Evil and Doom. Doom did have the worst story department ever so I guess RE is off the hook for now.

If there really is going to be a God of War movie I hope it's good and not a disappointment like all others. Maybe they should just let fans make the movie because non-fans who make game based movies suck at them.

that would work especially whoever directs it is also a fan of the game

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also Hitman and Silent Hill, Just going by the trailers they seemed to have captured the Look of the games but yet they failed at creating a good story.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If they do make the movie, I think that Jaffe should be on it, with him making the story line and they go to him before they make any final decisions.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:24 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Robtard
Racist.
he's just... way too.... black

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:54 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
The Rock as Kratos is a lol.

Dwayne Johnson needs to stick to wrestling. His acting sucks. He failed in Doom and he will fail in Race to Witch Mountain.

What would really be an lol is if when Rock goes to the Kids Choice Awards and acted like his character from Doom, security would kick him out for swearing.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:13 PM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Rock is actually a decent actor IMO.

I liked him in the Rundown and The Scorpion King.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Rock is actually a decent actor IMO.

I liked him in the Rundown and The Scorpion King.

You just wanted his nuts. big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by dadudemon
(please log in to view the image)

That action figure looks dorky and do I even dare ask what that person is doing behind it? He/She looks like he/she is licking it. Gross.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Dwayne Johnson needs to stick to wrestling. His acting sucks. He failed in Doom and he will fail in Race to Witch Mountain.

What would really be an lol is if when Rock goes to the Kids Choice Awards and acted like his character from Doom, security would kick him out for swearing.

I have to disagree with ya there,man. Come on, you don't think Rock is a decent actor? He has some range, i.c...,Be cool and Rundown. I think he acknowledges that he he is best suited for action movies, which he is, but he also likes to try the more lighthearted flicks which his charisma suits. You don't think he's a convincing action star?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 07:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have to disagree with ya there,man. Come on, you don't think Rock is a decent actor? He has some range, i.c...,Be cool and Rundown. I think he acknowledges that he he is best suited for action movies, which he is, but he also likes to try the more lighthearted flicks which his charisma suits. You don't think he's a convincing action star? I think he just needs to pick better movies.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 07:59 PM
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of a sudden the Rock is a bad actor? Sure, he's no Johnny Depp or anything, but he's far from being the worst actor out there, or even a bad actor in general. The guy has loads of charisma, and he shows that in his movies. I don't think he needs to pick better movies, because he's gone on record of saying he's doing movies so his daughter can see and enjoy them, and he's doing a hell of a job. I hate when talented people get unwarranted hate, it's just a waste of time.

In any case, I'm not sure how he'd do as Kratos because he's never struck me as the villain type, but I could be wrong.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:49 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

they can make God of war a prequel to 300 laughing

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:08 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote