KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
to name a few:

• Super Mario Bros.
  • Bloodrayne
  • Mortal Kombat
  • House of the Dead

The Hitman movie, based on the video game, will be released in theaters soon. I guess we'll have to wait to see of it's either a hit or a flop. I, personally, can't decipher which it will be, since the only footage we have seen is the teaser.

Hitman looks pretty bad to me.

I know that just the teaser is out, but the actor they have for the title role is terrible, in my opinion.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 05:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he looks nothing like the main character in Hitman.

Btw, if it were up to you, who would you cast as the Gods in a God of War movie?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That will be one day ban for you.

No more bickering.

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Hahahaha... that's rich.

We'll now make it 3 Day ban.

Try to pull that crap again and we'll go for a whole week. So knock it off.

-WD

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 6th, 2007 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:39 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just don't get it, do you. Are you mentally retarded or did your mom neglect to love you? GET ON-TOPIC ASSWHIPE.

We'll handle the trouble makers UH. Don't attack members.

-WD

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 6th, 2007 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:53 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You just don't get it, do you. Are you mentally retarded or did your mom neglect to love you? GET ON-TOPIC ASSWHIPE.

Careful, UH. Don't call people names, or the mods might get on your case, too. Just stay on topic.

I say, that if a God of War movie is to be made, Djimon Hounsou (sic) might make for a good Kratos.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 04:16 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making a thread doesn't give you the right to BASH other members.

Stop it and stick to your own topic.

Djimon seems to be an okay choice but I think that Vin Diesel would be a much better choice.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 06:35 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I definitely think Djimon is the better choice but Vin Diesel did come to mind when I first saw Kratos.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 10:10 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Dijimon? The dude from Blood Diamond?

No.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:49 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not? Because he's black? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:52 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Why not? Because he's black? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well they would paint him white, but can he speak english without the accent? I don't know if he was acting in Blood Diamond or that's how he really talks.

Plus I think Kratos need to be as bad ass as possible, and Vin Diesel seems more bad ass.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:59 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Djimon has the body mass. He also has the ability, since he is an accomplished actor. He, IMO, could easily pull off an accent, since he has a regualr American accent, anyway.

Vin Diesel could do it justice, IMO, but he has yet to impress me with his acting ability.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 05:06 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vin Diesel may look "badass" but his acting sucks major ass & from what I've seen Djimon is a much better choice for Kratos. I'm sure he could easily change his voice & making him look pale isn't anything hard to pull off, anything can be done in movies now adays.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 05:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Well they would paint him white, but can he speak english without the accent? I don't know if he was acting in Blood Diamond or that's how he really talks.

Plus I think Kratos need to be as bad ass as possible, and Vin Diesel seems more bad ass.

I think his accent would work well for Kratos. The voice of Kratos almost sounds like that guy with an angry tone. I think diesel could pull it off too, Kratos resembles Riddicks character an awful lot

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree but now that Kratos is basically out of the way, I want to know who will be cast as the Gods because that'd be interesting. I think Jessica Biel kind of resembles Athena from the game but I don't know if she'd be able to act the part. She might be able to though.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx

I actually think biel is a decent actress, and is of course stunningly beautifull. I think she might be a bit young for athena though. Athena would need a mature presence about her. What about the woman who played the ice queen in narnia, and also gabriel in Constantine? She has a unique look to her, and is a good actress.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Athena looks might young in GOWII but if Biel can act the part her age definitely wouldn't matter.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 09:22 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually don't think Djimon's body is as massive as Kratos's is. I think Vin's body is more beefier and more fitting as the body of Kratos.

Sidenote: You people do realize a Black Man did the voice for Kratos right?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 07:09 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Point taken, a place man voices Kratos & I think that Djimon could easily beef up & work out before the movie starts shooting. He might though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:46 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who would you all cast as Zeus. Thus far, my first & only choice is Liam Neeson.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:19 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
People are starving in the world and people are spending millions on making a probably shit movie out of a shit video game.

-AC

you probably couldn't even get past the first level roll eyes (sarcastic) people usually don't like things they suck at confused

on with the topic, games, great games for that matter hardly ever make a "great" movie. not really expecting much out of the movie; just waiting for GOW 3!!!

PEACE

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:04 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote