KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, the next time you make a post not related to the GOW discussion, you'll be reported. Grow up.

Anyway, if David Jaffe directs this game, it'll be great.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:07 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Mirai Gohan, everyone, just shut the **** up and ****ing drop it. AC is expressing his opinion, and you guys are getting all defensive like overly religious freaks. GET OVER IT.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:24 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

wow...

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:47 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great game. As for a live action movie, I'm up for it. I'm not sure who would play Kratos. I hope the guy that they would get is a good actor and can fight.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: God of War Movie Discussion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
David Jaffe claims that the movie was in production or something like that. He said that he had Djimon Hounsiu ("Blood Diamond") in mind for Kratos & I think he's the perfect choice. I'm curious as to who will be cast in the roles of the Gods & I really want to see what the Titans will look like in CGI. If this movie makes it to theaters, it's going to kick a lot of ass.
I see Vin Diesel playing Kratos.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

never heard of the game, any good?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:43 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Dude, the next time you make a post not related to the GOW discussion, you'll be reported. Grow up.

u talkn to me u frickn noob? laughing out loud get lost mofo before you get hurt.

peace

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:37 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

:wanker:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great game. As for a live action movie, I'm up for it. I'm not sure who would play Kratos. I hope the guy that they would get is a good actor and can fight.

Djimon Hounsou is a good choice, Vin Diesel sucks though. And I can still see Jessica Biel as Athena, she has the body & everything. She's also a pretty good actress.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:09 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

jessica biel? hell no, more like jessica ALBA!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 12:01 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Djimon Hounsou is a good choice, Vin Diesel sucks though. And I can still see Jessica Biel as Athena, she has the body & everything. She's also a pretty good actress.
Vin sucks? are you high? he has the Kratos body, the bald head, the voice to match.....and Kratos aint black, man.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 02:22 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Vin sucks? are you high? he has the Kratos body, the bald head, the voice to match.....and Kratos aint black, man.
this may be a good point, but can the man ACT it?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:04 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, he can't. Btw, in case you didn't notice, Kratos is voiced by TC Carson who is black & even if Kratos isn't black, so what? I'm sure Hounsou could pull off the part as he's a better actor than Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is a pussy.

Btw, RJ, a lot of people have bald heads. My dad does, so what's your point? Having a bald head doesn't qualify you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:07 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
jessica biel? hell no, more like jessica ALBA!

Jessica Biel is a much better actress than Jessica Alba.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:08 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Jessica Biel is a much better actress than Jessica Alba.

And hotter.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, he can't. Btw, in case you didn't notice, Kratos is voiced by TC Carson who is black & even if Kratos isn't black, so what? I'm sure Hounsou could pull off the part as he's a better actor than Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is a pussy.

Btw, RJ, a lot of people have bald heads. My dad does, so what's your point? Having a bald head doesn't qualify you.
what difference does it make what color the voice over guy is? KRATOS IS WHITE. you telling me that if you look at Vin, then at Dimon, you think Dimon is a better Kratos? with his thick African accent? Kratos's voice is deep and raspy, JUST LIKE Vin's. sure, Dimon is a better actor, but how good of an actor does one have to be to play Kratos? It's gonna be all about appearance, and Vin far surpasses Dimon in that area.

tell me this....if and when they make a DMC movie, what color should the actor that plays Dante be? should they choose.....lets say....Tyrese, or Colin Farrell?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:15 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, I seriously doubt your intelligence at times. I don't give a shit about how much Vin looks like Kratos, he can't act worth a shit which is why he shouldn't be cast. FYI, people can change their voices, it's been done for years in films. It's going to come down to acting ability, not appearances, you are utterly & completely wrong about that. I'm glad Jaffe has Hounsou in mind for Kratos and NOT that pussy Vin Diesel.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:43 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, I seriously doubt your intelligence at times. I don't give a shit about how much Vin looks like Kratos, he can't act worth a shit which is why he shouldn't be cast. FYI, people can change their voices, it's been done for years in films. It's going to come down to acting ability, not appearances, you are utterly & completely wrong about that. I'm glad Jaffe has Hounsou in mind for Kratos and NOT that pussy Vin Diesel.
you doubt MY intelligence? KRATOS IS WHITE. VIN IS WHITE. HOUNSOU IS B-L-A-C-K. you telling me gamers who go to see this movie arent gonna notice this?

tell me this, genius...do you see this movie as a typical action movie, or an oscar winning drama? its gonna be an ACTION MOVIE. there is a reason that action movie stars rarely win oscars, and that is because action roles require less skill and more physical apperarance.

Vin is a pussy? did you SEE Pitch Black and the Riddick movies? what has Dimon done as far as action movies go?

and answer my question about the DMC movie, it is VERY relevant.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:52 PM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Vin Diesel is the only guy I think of that looks anything like Kratos

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 08:55 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Leo.M
Vin Diesel is the only guy I think of that looks anything like Kratos
yes

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:02 PM