KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Dent

Dent
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Dent

Hi, haven't been in this section since I posted the horrid The Bat-Man!!!! back in 2004...

Well anyway, I'm back with yet another Batman fan fic, only this time, the main character is not Batman, but Harvey Dent...

The story is an alternate take on the events of, and leading to the transformation of Harvey Dent into Two-Face...

The story is written in movie script style, as I hope to one day be able to shoot it as a fan film... (my friend is an aspiring independent director, and I helped him with his latest project, so hopefully he'll be willing to shoot it as his next project)

I can promise that it is at least 10x better then The Bat-Man!!!!

I'll be posting in parts, so you can easily analyze it and give any constructive criticism you feel the need to post... Believe me, constructive criticism is very welcome, because I want to refine the story so it's even better... Anyway, here's part one...

THE STRUGGLE BEGINS

Harvey Dent (narration)

Gotham... I used to admire this city... But it seems every time it tries to cleanse itself, it always ends up getting dirtier. I knew Gotham had gang trouble, but this goes far beyond anything I had ever expected. Salvatore Maroni, the local Mafia boss, controls nearly all of Gotham. The cops, the courts, the money, the unions, everything.

Show Harvey Dent sitting in his office

Harvey Dent (Narration)

And every time I had the perfect plan to deal a crippling blow, they always were able to deflect it somehow. Makes a man wonder...

Someone knocks on the door of Dent's office

HARVEY DENT

Come in...

Speedily direct the camera at the door as it opens

Man

Uh, sir... I have some news you may want to read...

Put camera back on Dent

Harvey Dent

What is it, Vernon?

Vernon gives Dent a newspaper

Vernon Field

Read the headline, sir...

Harvey Dent

(Reading the newspaper)

"Judge Howard throws away Maroni case due to 'lack of evidence'."

NO! I worked to hard on that case for them to let him walk! Those damn judges! And the jury! Their all bought out by that scumbag Maroni!

Dent smashes his fist into his desk

VERNON FIELD

Please, sir... Calm yourself...

HARVEY DENT

I won't calm down until Maroni is behind bars!

VERNON FIELD

But how do you plan on doing that, sir?

HARVEY DENT

Based on the way Maroni has been able to counter all my moves so far, he either has "spider-sense", or he must have someone on the inside...

Dent suddenly gets a pad of paper from his desk and a pen and leaves the office, (the camera following him as he walks from his office through the building, to his car)

HARVEY DENT (NARRATION)

I knew there were only a handful of people that could have information on my attempts at bringing Maroni to justice. I made a list, and I started at the top, Commissioner Gordan...

So what do ya think? I tried to give it a kinda noir feel...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:11 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Can't wait to look at it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Here's Part Two...

A NEW ALLIANCE

The camera moves from Dent getting in his car to the roof of the GCPD Headquarters

Dent walks up the stairs to the rooftop and shakes hands with Gordan

Gordan

Hello, Harvey. I didn't expect to see you up here this late.

Harvey Dent

Yeah, well... I have a few questions I need to ask you.

Gordan

Ask anything, Harvey.

HARVEY DENT

Ok... Where have you been while off duty? You haven't been hanging with the wrong crowd, have you?

GORDAN

Dent, if this is some way to blame me for Maroni walking, you need to get with it. I'm an honest cop, have been for years. I don't deal with Maroni nor his gang of hoodlums.

HARVEY DENT

How can I be so sure? You might be Maroni's insider, just like Loeb was for Falcone.

GORDAN

Like an informant? You've got to be kidding me! I would never go crooked!

Man

He's right, Dent...

The camera moves to the shadows, and out of them emerges the Dark Knight himself, the Batman

Batman

...Jim would never deal with the Mob... I know he's better than that...

Harvey Dent

Hmm... You must be the "Bat-Man"... I hear you're tough...

Gordan

Yes, the Batman's as good as they come.

Harvey Dent

Well then, perhaps we can help each other... I know Maroni has an informant on the right side of the law, but I need help bringing him and Maroni's gang down. Will you help me?

The camera widens to fit all three people on the screen

Gordan agrees, and after some thought, Batman agrees as well

Batman

See that building over there?

Batman points to a building in the distance (the camera zooms in a little just so that the building can be seen)

Batman

It's a safe haven for Maroni's thugs and some corrupt cops...

Both Gordan and Dent look at the building before both turn around to find Batman is gone

Gordan

I hate it when he does that...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:13 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

This is really good you have captured the Harvey Dent character perfectly. smile

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:00 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote