KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Statement: Others' abject failures are always mild entertainment.

Statement: Others' abject failures are always mild entertainment.
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Statement: Others' abject failures are always mild entertainment.

Link: http://parsha.blogspot.com/2005/08/...f-blood_23.html

Statement: [Laughter, mocking.]

Statement: FeceMan finds it most amusing when people attempt to justify their obviously erroneous theories with little regard to the evidence weighing against them.

Rhetorical Query: Dumbledore was actually Wormtail? Was the writer of this blog entry perhaps under the influence of intoxicating and illicit substances at the time of the formulation of this idea?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 06:32 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Query: Is FeceMan the only one who finds this theory so laughably preposterous that it causes him pain to contemplate the type of person who would believe it?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 10:20 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Wow....that blog was rather uninspiring, intellectually speaking. I think I might have thrown up a little in my mouth.

Its not that big a deal though....I have to ask, FeceMan, what's with the HK-47-esque way of phrasing your thoughts?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 11:01 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Statement: FeceMan does not know.

Addendum: FeceMan simply felt like speaking in a manner similar to HK-47 one day.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 11:13 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan

Statement: FeceMan finds it most amusing when people attempt to justify their obviously erroneous theories with little regard to the evidence weighing against them.

Rhetorical Query: Dumbledore was actually Wormtail? Was the writer of this blog entry perhaps under the influence of intoxicating and illicit substances at the time of the formulation of this idea?

Why do you talk in this language, oh great FeceMan? Is it true that you are made out of Fece? I agree with your Rhetorical Query.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 11:47 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Why do you talk in this language, oh great FeceMan?

Declaration: Because FeceMan has chosen to do so.
quote:
Is it true that you are made out of Fece?

Statement: FeceMan is merely a man of flesh and blood, though he would that he were something more.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 07:10 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

It is merely so they can entertain themselves. that is why stupid theories like these exist

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 07:22 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Re: Statement: Others' abject failures are always mild entertainment.

The whole thing was probably done as a joke. And it isn't funny. It's just plain moronic.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Last edited by Council#13 on Aug 10th, 2007 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:16 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Council#13
The whole thing was probably done as a joke. And it isn't funny. It's just plain moronic.

Statement: FeceMan believes that it was done with the utmost seriousness.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:25 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Statement: FeceMan believes that it was done with the utmost seriousness.

What makes you think that?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 04:02 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Anyone else imagine FeceMan being the real life counterpart of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:45 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Um..Feceman you were warned before..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:00 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes you think that?

Statement: The time and effort put into creating this "theory" and the way it is written. He has another post on it, and it seems to FeceMan that it is written so that he seriously believes that Dumbledore was actually Wormtail.
Originally posted by Nightingale14
Um..Feceman you were warned before..

Statement, Colloquial: kthx

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:04 PM
Syren
dreaming

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, Nightingale, he was warned against baiting the members of KMC. Not against discussing the moronic theories of some random fan big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:44 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by exanda kane
Anyone else imagine FeceMan being the real life counterpart of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?

Statement: This mental image fits.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:45 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, Nightingale, he was warned against baiting the members of KMC. Not against discussing the moronic theories of some random fan big grin

Statement: Syren has put it aptly.
Originally posted by exanda kane

Statement: Were FeceMan a whiny pissant, he would report exanda kane for trolling and baiting.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:33 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Statement: The time and effort put into creating this "theory" and the way it is written. He has another post on it, and it seems to FeceMan that it is written so that he seriously believes that Dumbledore was actually Wormtail.

You'd be surprised what some people would do for a laugh. And from what I've seen of the blog, he doesn't have much proof supporting his theory that Dumbledore is actually Wormtail.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:39 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

And from what I've seen of the blog, he doesn't have much proof supporting his theory that Dumbledore is actually Wormtail.

Statement: This is precisely the reason why it is so humorous.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:05 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Statement: HK-47 Will always be remembered.

Statement: The author of the Essay was fully serious, using vivid and mature definition and copying the book without a single misspell. The author also expresses his ideas with pride and confidence in his theory.

Hypthesis: The author has either had mental injuries to his cerebrum or as was already mentioned, intoxication.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 09:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Suggestion: The author of this rather excessive and yet entertaining article/blog post is merely joking.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:29 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote