KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread

The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

People chewing with their mouth open pisses me off as well.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:41 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

ya dat is da worst aint it pablo?? god damn it pisses me off

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:42 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ppl in my band who think thei the sh*t but their not their just posers
damn thats sooo annoying cuz they go around thinking that their better than everyone but their not they accually sux at thier instrument,

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:43 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah doesnt that bother everyone laughing out loud but ne way i dont like moochers also i hate when people mooch shit and dont return the favor and also rats i hate when people tell on people for say coping or this or that but telling on sumone for doing sumthing that is harmful to another person is sumthing u can rat about

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

people standing around in the middle of the street that dont have the sense to get the hell out of the road...they just stare at you like your nuts for driving down the street!augh i hate that

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:48 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

people who chew with their mouths open....smacksmacksmack...aagh!!!!!people who lick their fingers clean.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

...that can be kinda cute actually(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:52 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends if it is food or something else. evil face

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

some ppl might call something food as long as you use the word'love' with it wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kinky kitty

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:10 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

love salad,love chocolate,love carrots...you name it!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whipped cream...feline flavored.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:21 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

Hmm Im known to make my own..puurfectly delicious!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yummy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:34 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I promise it is wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

someone is gonna find out soon, i suspect.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:06 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

someone is very lucky then wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he is.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:10 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

...maybe I am the lucky one stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:11 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope...he is far more lucky than you are.....i talked to him earlier and he is insanely attracted to you.....i dont know what you did to him, but he is heads over heels for you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:14 AM