KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread

The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

people with shitty jokes

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 10:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno why, but people who use "ROTFLMFAO."

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 10:30 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

the Army is pissing me off right now

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:36 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

what happened

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:36 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

they still havent told me if I can join or not, I have been waiting for a month

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:37 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

8:36

it is now 9:18

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:18 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
the Army is pissing me off right now
**** em, their loss!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

My pet peeve is... People cutting in line after you've been in line for over 30 mins and then someone comes in who feels untitled. The question remains should women and children come first? Or handicap? Remember there are different levels of what handicap.. Let's say someone overly over weight for instance?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 01:24 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not a fan of the holidays, after Halloween and Thanksgiving are over.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 06:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not a fan of being ignored.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 07:26 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Ignored lol

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 05:57 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

People that interrupt and cut of your line of speech. It’s the ultimate peeve of mine.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 06:10 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hobbies become too expensive.

Generally, because assholes buy up all the stock, and resell. Before you know it, you're priced out of your hobby.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 06:18 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gravity. it can be a BEITCH!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 07:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh and KMC still being a PRUDE and CENSORING such words like ***** ....really we can say SHIT but not *****!?

Da **** Man!!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 07:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^the asterisks are okay, but i prefer #%@&, myself!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 10:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

People getting coffee and leaving exactly 3 drops in the pot... fvckers must pay!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 02:31 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

When the snowplow guy drives by and buries your driveway entrance.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 04:40 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Lett he dog out to do some businees and it just stands there looking around, comes back in a shats on the floor... one of these days dog... BANG ZOOM!! TO THE MOON!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 01:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

When something is obviously bothering my gf and she refuses to talk about it no matter what. She would rather stew over it and refuse to discuss it than risk reaching some sort of solution to her problem... maddening.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 12:31 PM