KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow
Started by: To Freedom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

laughing out loud

How could I not?!?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 07:56 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

mmmm...happy birthday johnny....*dirty images entering*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:27 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:01 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel111

Ref:I Hate Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh
I almost freaked out on you there!!!!!!

YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! NO ONE COULD HATE JOHNNY!

hehe.. sorry.. haters, post please. *types reluctantly*

I totally agree with you. He is the character for which the movies became world famous. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 02:25 PM
daniel111 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel111 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 08:42 AM
superheroluv

how can you say you hate him, when he is one of the most talented actors in the 21st century, HELLA DUMB!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 04:47 AM
superheroluv is currently offline Click here to Send superheroluv a Private Message Find more posts by superheroluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Meh, people will always have differing opinions, either because they truly disagree or just for the sake of being contradictory.

Shrug it off and move on, I say! big grin At least we all have each other to flail over Johnny with!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 07:03 AM
msgplacide

No hate here hes my hero! Practically.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 12:39 AM
msgplacide is currently offline Click here to Send msgplacide a Private Message Find more posts by msgplacide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Practically?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 07:10 PM
NeoGills
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate jack.
you touch my favorite girl. sad
but still love you...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 12:10 PM
NeoGills is currently offline Click here to Send NeoGills a Private Message Find more posts by NeoGills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I just watched Don Juan Demarco.

How can you hate Johnny Depp?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 02:23 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobsonThomson

Used to love him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 04:23 PM
RobsonThomson is currently offline Click here to Send RobsonThomson a Private Message Find more posts by RobsonThomson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

All you trolls trolls who hate Johnny can burn in the fires of Hades.

Your black hearts will burn bright enough to make the Devil turn face cause of the glare.

The burn would cause an aftershock that will will make hell freeze over and a holiday will be announced. Depp Day. Like D Day but worse.

The day when all douchbags who hate on Depp died and grinded the engines of Hell to a halt. The sheer base stupidity and ignorance too much for the legions to bear.

You would all be kicked out and when the angels fly down all they would say is. "God! these are some dumb mo fos." and fly off.

You would all be stuck in Limbo. Trolling your asses off for an eternity in a pocket dimension of stupid.

Well done.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 04:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I think Johnny could pull off a good Joker role.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 12:47 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Anyone who hates Jack has no soul.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 05:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I will crush all who hate Depp!

Bring it haters.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 07:48 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Depp just good at being a weirdo because he is a weirdo. YOU MAD????????????????????????????????????????

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:00 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dixie23

Me,too.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:21 AM
Dixie23 is currently offline Click here to Send Dixie23 a Private Message Find more posts by Dixie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Depp just good at being a weirdo because he is a weirdo. YOU MAD????????????????????????????????????????

I'm a weido so your point is invalid. stick out tongue

And BURN IN YOUR GOLDEN HELL!!!! you flacid giggity deceptidouche!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 07:11 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Speaking of weirdos...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 01:29 AM