KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4536): « First ... « 3580 3581 [3582] 3583 3584 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Your pants are down aren't they and that's why you want me to kneel

The reason for Nuuls ban.

https://ibb.co/hj4Y6H

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:13 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Badabing
I am the Raptor overlord of KMC. I have responsibilities to purge drools and deviants from this site. That means you and Nuul. Keep your demented fantasies off KMC. thumb down

Overlord of Donald’s butt

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:14 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah I heard that about bada but now it's a fact so it's gotta be true

Its now kmc canon

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Facee
The reason for Nuuls ban.

https://ibb.co/hj4Y6H
Perfectly valid. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:43 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Perfectly valid. thumb up

I'm going to knock you the phuck out with my dick if you keep running your mouth like the way you are

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 07:28 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

He’d like that

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I bet he would

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:25 PM
Badabing
Karen

You both are horrible people and backstabbers (literally). sick I didn't want to out you both, but your insubordination needs to be stopped.

quote:

The Nuul wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 09:44 AM:
Hey Bada hope everything is going well smile

Steverules has a micro-penis. I need jewelers glasses just to service his little guy. sad Do you think Facee is "curious"?

quote:

Badabing wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 11:48 AM:
Dude... I don't care what you and Drools have going on with each other. Sort this nonsense out with him and leave Donald out of it.

quote:

The steverules-2 wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 02:37 AM:
If Nuul PMs you about me it's all lies. He is hung like a pimple and he was afraid I would tell everybody. Maybe I should approach Donald? I will give you about tree fiddy to hush this up.

quote:

Badabing wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 09:23 AM:
Yes, Nuul PMed me and it was disgusting, and also unflattering towards you. I'll tell you what I told Nuul, I don't care what you two have going on. Sort it out with him and leave Donald out of it.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:25 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I'm not believing your raptor lies. Steve and I alliance is unbreakable and the only thing that is out is your penis

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:44 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Nuul
I'm not believing your raptor lies. Steve and I alliance is unbreakable and the only thing that is out is your penis
laughing out loud

It tends to flop out and flap around like an airport wind sock. Damn raptor weiner has a mind of its own.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 10:25 PM
Squirrel Fart

So it's your weiners fault for ending up in donalds butt?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 10:42 PM
steverules_2

You both are horrible people and backstabbers (literally). sick I didn't want to out you both, but your insubordination needs to be stopped.

More raptor lies I see, I’d say the only thing out is bada from his closet

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kazenji on Feb 8th, 2018 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Kazenji
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:06 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Kaz. That's donald opening his mouth because he wants your dick in his mouth and not laughing. He also wants to stick his thumb up your butt

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Feb 8th, 2018 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:24 PM
steverules_2

Donald’s not being subtle

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:38 PM
Squirrel Fart

He never is. Donald always like to brag how he phucked some hot blonde guy. Guess blondes guys are his thing

Kaz must be a blonde

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:57 PM
Badabing
Karen

Nuul and Drools are at the bottom level of KMC, along with Low T LOB and Soy Boy Marwash.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:00 PM
Squirrel Fart

Its better than being on the bottom of donald where you are

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:46 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Good afternoon team! smile

I want to get touched by an angel.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 07:05 PM