KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4536): « First ... « 3762 3763 [3764] 3765 3766 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Facee
What about me sad

I sense hate?

I doubt you're gonna like his answer erm

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:07 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@facee You should call in your special tag-team partner, it's clear you need the support thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Notice how he dodges the whole thing Facee? He is a coward.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Robtard
@facee You should call in your special tag-team partner, it's clear you need the support thumb up

Why are you stalking me? You must respect my authority. Have you ever seen me post in any of your threads? I could give 3 phucks about you.

You however must be in love with me or something.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Notice how he dodges the whole thing Facee? He is a coward.

He's no coward! It's just that for some reason you have his number. He's afraid of you, oddly enough. Not sure why because you're just some dumb hillbilly. Keep in his face, see if we can make a man out of him.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:24 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, told you I shipped these two together smile <3

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

LoL, told you I shipped these two together smile <3

You can't counter 1 thing erm

No wonder BrolyBlack owns you erm

Shameful to see you cowering to some poster. Makes you irrelevant.

Who are you friends with in here again? Or are you just here for the psychological abuse?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:42 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Facee can't help but continue to prove that I put him and TI in a box, taped it up, labelled it and shipped it thumb up

edit: UPS just sent me 'package delivered' notice smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:47 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's no coward! It's just that for some reason you have his number. He's afraid of you, oddly enough. Not sure why because you're just some dumb hillbilly. Keep in his face, see if we can make a man out of him.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:49 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I’ve successfully bullied away the raptor

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 12:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I definitely notice it doesn’t stink as much.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 12:55 AM
steverules_2

We do have the return of Donald though...

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:00 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And he seems to be still obsessed with me.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by steverules_2
I’ve successfully bullied away the raptor

Wrong again buck teeth. The raptor is scared to get bullied by me. He knows I'm on a wrath.

We do have the return of Donald though...

The way you mentioned me in over 70 percent of your posts, I can tell you really worship me. Dam.

Originally posted by Kazenji
And he seems to be still obsessed with me.

Gtfo! And don't ever come back here again! You come back here again and I'll have Broly end you . Now run away!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gtfo! And don't ever come back here again! You come back here again and I'll have Broly end you . Now run away!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wrong again buck teeth. The raptor is scared to get bullied by me. He knows I'm on a wrath.

The way you mentioned me in over 70 percent of your posts, I can tell you really worship me. Dam.

Evidently you didn’t, he was bullied away before you started posting so you’re wrong hooker lips. You’re ass cheeks are open 24/7 for the truck stop.

I mentioned how happy I was you’re gone. That’s not worship to you, that’s worship to the fact that you’re gone.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:38 AM
Badabing
Karen

I may just hunt you all down and raptor slap some sense into your stupid faces.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 03:10 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

My advertisement for Bing

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:28 AM
Badabing
Karen

I am the most interesting man in the world. But I will slap a ginger for that fake quote. Drools, get your affairs in order and say your goodbyes!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Badabing
I am the most interesting man in the world. But I will slap a ginger for that fake quote. Drools, get your affairs in order and say your goodbyes!

Steves army is collapsing right under his feet. Soon he will be all alone in this great war. The numbers will soon favor you depending on how I decide to conspire.

Broly is my number 2. I don't want him touched.

Kaz and Rob have been kicked out for being cowards in my absence.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 04:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Broly is my number 2. I don't want him touched.

^
Do you like how I have successfully shipped Facee and TI? They're a team now, like two peas in a pod. Robtard, how do you do it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:21 PM