KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom vs Ultimate Venom

Who would win this battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom (Eddie Brock) 17 85.00%
Ultimate Venom 3 15.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom vs Ultimate Venom
Started by: Yoshi Fanatic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 05:57 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by arcinis
I find this funny this forum is about spider man but the first 4 topics are about venom lol

lol Yeah weird.
And I actually liked Gargan as Scorpion. sad
When he was beating the crap outa Luke Cage he was a badass.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 10:55 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Mac Gargan as Venom WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

lol Aunt may on her death bed and in a coma could beat Mac Gargan Venom

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 11:21 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Sam Z
lol Yeah weird.

I remeber that that was a great story, then for some reason writers decided to make Scorpion a second stringer, along with Electro and others, just cause they look corny sometimes dsnt make them weak...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 02:39 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sparkz
I remeber that that was a great story, then for some reason writers decided to make Scorpion a second stringer, along with Electro and others, just cause they look corny sometimes dsnt make them weak...

Yeah, guys like Electro should be concidered A list villains. This guy once shut down entire NY with a thought.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:13 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Yeah, guys like Electro should be concidered A list villains. This guy once shut down entire NY with a thought.

Yeah I agree, and I know sometimes they can appear stupid, but Electro actualy seems quite smart with the things he's done, I just don't think he's very good at thinking on his feet sometimes and people confuse that for him being Dumb. Hell even Shocker, he made his gauntlets while he was in prison for crying out loud yet people think he's stupid and weak, he may not be the strongest guy out there but he can def give a good fight, especialy after he upgraded his tech which all the writers seemed to forget about.

I swear if you aint the Green Goblin Doc Ock or a symbiote Spideys rouge gallery is so underwritten nowadays, or maybe I'm just being picky but oh well.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 05:29 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flloh

i really dont know why everyone is saying ultimate venom cause that guy is a ***** man. its all about the original venom Eddie brock. that guy was a bad ass by far stronger and kooler, and he knows how to use the suite. also the original symbiot had telek. powers and was an alien species that created carnage as well. this other ultimate venom is just a ***** medical creation by parker and brocks parents or something like that. sorry but my vote goes to the original venom.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 07:18 PM
Flloh is currently offline Click here to Send Flloh a Private Message Find more posts by Flloh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules
lol Aunt may on her death bed and in a coma could beat Mac Gargan Venom

I really hope you're being sarcastic. big grin

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:57 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I agree, and I know sometimes they can appear stupid, but Electro actualy seems quite smart with the things he's done, I just don't think he's very good at thinking on his feet sometimes and people confuse that for him being Dumb. Hell even Shocker, he made his gauntlets while he was in prison for crying out loud yet people think he's stupid and weak, he may not be the strongest guy out there but he can def give a good fight, especialy after he upgraded his tech which all the writers seemed to forget about.

I swear if you aint the Green Goblin Doc Ock or a symbiote Spideys rouge gallery is so underwritten nowadays, or maybe I'm just being picky but oh well.
You're not being picky. You're right, Shocker isn't stupid at all, and the thing about him is that he holds back whenever he fight heroes because he doesn't really want to kill anyone. Nick Fury said that once.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:10 AM
steverules
The doctor

I really hope you're being sarcastic. big grin

Aunt May kicks ass, she pwned Ock with an umbrella

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:29 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules
Aunt May kicks ass, she pwned Ock with an umbrella

Not to mention Chameleon, a Skrull and even Galactus!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:20 AM
steverules
The doctor

So there we have it...Mack would get pwned by Aunt May even if with the symbiote

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:56 AM
Sparkz

You're not being picky. You're right, Shocker isn't stupid at all, and the thing about him is that he holds back whenever he fight heroes because he doesn't really want to kill anyone. Nick Fury said that once.

Yeah he said that in secret war didn't he?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:39 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Mac Gargan as Venom WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

Mac Venom is a joke.Eddie Venom would tear him in half.Spidey even said it."A loser dressed like Venom is still a loser."

616 Venom would take down Ultimate Venom...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:55 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah he said that in secret war didn't he?
Yeah I think it was in secret war. Or may be he didn't say that but it was written in Nick's bio on Shocker. Not sure..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 02:08 PM
Sparkz

Yeah I think it was in secret war. Or may be he didn't say that but it was written in Nick's bio on Shocker. Not sure..

Yeah it was in that bio...I'll never understand why people underestimate Spidey's original rouge gallery, I mean it goes as far as people assume Mysterio's illusions aren't convincing, and Kraven has no skill and isn't very strong...and everytime these people are reinvented and portrayed how they should be the next time you see them they are second stringers with no talent again. I mean even the Scorpion, the guy was twice as strong as spidey just as fast, yet suddenly he became a second stringer, hell all these villains that are downplayed are actually stronger than GG and Doc Ock, Not that they are pushovers but is it just that they are very very smart that they get respect?

Ok thats enough of my rant lol, still 616 Venom wins.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:02 PM
ankur29
ankur

lol Yeah weird.

when was this?? confused

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:18 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by ankur29
when was this?? confused

When Ben reilly was Spider-man, Scorpion kidnapped Jameson and Robertson Employed Luke to go after Gargan, everyone got their asses kicked by Scorps TBH he had a great stinger where 1 sting hurt like hell, 2 killed you in 24 hours and 3 straight away, then of course he was beaten and the writers forgot to use the upgraded scorpion...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:34 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Mac Venom is a joke.Eddie Venom would tear him in half.Spidey even said it."A loser dressed like Venom is still a loser."

616 Venom would take down Ultimate Venom...

Saying someone is a loser doesn't say anything about their actual strength & I still have to say that Mac Venom would be able to take on 616 Venom.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:24 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Saying someone is a loser doesn't say anything about their actual strength & I still have to say that Mac Venom would be able to take on 616 Venom.

Actually if you're a loser than you lose, which does say alot about his strength. Venom beat spider-man many many times. Mac is just a loser even with the suit he can't fight for shit, not with someone of spider-man's caliber anyway.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 08:00 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote