KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Boondocks: The Complete First Season

The Boondocks: The Complete First Season
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Forget that.. When season 2 starting?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 04:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sometime this month.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 12:00 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Sometime this month.

This month? Well today's the 20th. Know exactly what day? Time?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:37 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I don't remember, watch the trailer on Youtube to find out.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:04 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, so it isn't cancelled.

That's a relief. They sure did take a long arse break through.

I might get the CDs if I come across them..........might not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:37 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Boondocks season 2 Promo:

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Already saw it, it looks like this season is going to be pretty funny. I'm glad that Stinkmeaner is returning.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:39 PM