KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » ELITE Headquarters and Stuff!

ELITE Headquarters and Stuff!
Started by: SnazzySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (324): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Shocked ELITE Headquarters and Stuff!

It's finally up, guys...

Oh, and before anyone mentions anything, I already have permission from Didgers. So, we won't be closing anytime soon.

All right, ladies and gents. Here we have the ELITE.

That is to say,

E.clectic
L.overs/livestock/lesbians/luthors/lemons/lords/leviathans
I.n
T.asmania
E.h?

The Eclectic is there because, what will eventually be assembled here, are various smart, talented posters who like their comics. Those who make up the best elements of our KMC Comics Forum.

Yes, the best.

Tina Turner may not have known it at the time, but she was most certainly singing that song about us.

The Eh? is there because Canadians rule.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll cover the rules quickly:

-If you want to join, send Me, Martian or Red a PM and we'll check you out. If you get a majority of yes-votes, then you get in. Pretty straightforward. Don't be shy.

-Upon joining, people should sooner or later pick a character to represent. Any comic-based character is fine, but they have to be pre-existing (Sorry, Cresh), and they have to be mainly a comics character. Also, over powered doesn't really fit with the team, so probabl;y no skyfathers.

-Characters should fit the team background. Again, eclectic and assorted, but good at what they do, and willing (perhaps due to ulterior motives), to be a part of an evil-bustin' team. Essentially, it's something like the Defenders (616), the Illuminati, or even Exiles.

-Don't fight or cause serious fights; I'll have Martian sodomize you with a rusty spoon.

-If you're away, busy, without a character, or any other problem, just let me, Martian or Red know, and we'll temporarily put you on reserve members.

-Double members are allowed

I think that covers it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The team layout goes

Elite Founders
Elite Chosen
Elite Prime
Elite Reserve
Elite Honorary.

For now, there are no Chosen, or Honorary. Everyone but Red, Martian and Myself are either Prime or Reserve.

IF you are on the team and want a leadership position, PM me and we'll talk. I'm looking for Chosen, haven't decided yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho hum... any questions, ask afterwards... Red and I'll introduce the members now.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Red wrote my Intro ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) :

Ladies and gentlemen, humbling us from the Blue Corner, coming all the way from Smurph Village to avoid a copyright infringement from the The Smurfs, The one, the only, the homeless, the Former Spunk, Snazzy Smurf!!!

*why can't we be friends plays in the background*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:26 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Next, joining us all the way from Oz, bringing his crude jokes, his wit, and his green emo pride, representing Ike "Iceberg" Harris, he's the newest Blunder from Down Under, it's Martian Mind!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:35 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

-Don't fight or cause serious fights; I'll have Martian sodomize you with a rusty spoon.

Isn't he Adorable kids, isn't He just adorable, And to think after these many hours and days, he can change himself, within 5 minutes

quote:
Ho hum... any questions, ask afterwards... Red and I'll introduce the members now. [/B]

O that's me! The Impeccable Captain Spaulding

[I]Now Ladies and Gentlemen. A serious moment. I'd like to introduce, the self dubbed Tyrant. Coming all the way from god only knows where, here he is, the one, the only, General, name Change![/I[

BIGBRAN

A Prime Member

Last edited by CyborgHolliday on Aug 10th, 2007 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:41 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

In the We-can't-call-him-homosexual corner... His name rhymes with Catfood, we think that he's a fat nude, but he bought his way in here anyways! Repping he who is the night (no, not Masterbruce), we've got... Batdude123!

A Prime Member

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:49 PM
Smurph
------

He's been called The Italian Stallion, he's been referred too as one of the nicest members around these parts, but I think Billy Joel said it best with "She steals like a thied (Bada's italian remember), but she's always a woman to me". Here's... Badabing!

A Prime Member

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:03 PM
Smurph
------

He's feared around KMC for using his mod powers to boot those he doesn't like, and was voted "most likely to become corrupted" back in highschool... he's moving to eat weird things in Singapore just to be here folks, here's Pr1983!

A Prime Member

Last edited by Smurph on Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:08 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

He's the team leader of the team that formally controlled this malevolent forum, he's a Superman hater, and marvel fan. He went to the plastic surgeon so that he'd look like his beloved Iron man. He Is...

ENTITY

Last edited by CyborgHolliday on Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:10 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

He's smart, he's rude, and he's typically lewd. Coming not-so-straight from the purple corner, repping his favourite cosmic eunuch, the original grammar Nazi, it's Soljer!

A Prime Member

Last edited by Smurph on Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:14 PM
Smurph
------

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You forgot to introduce yourself, Red

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:16 PM
Smurph
------

Be thanful folks, this one's taken time from his busy schedule of hosting tourneys, planning new ones, and pwning David Richards to join our lil ol' team. The smartest drugee on the forum, it's Darth Goober!

A Reserve Member

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:21 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You forgot to introduce yourself, Red

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Impeccable Captain Spaulding, The ELITE Jester, The Bite Sized Marshmello piece in every fat kid's cereal, the One, the Only, The Founder of The Dead Mongooses. And Apparently Bran's Kid too.[Mar-Vell]

Rufus T. Firefly

Teh Coolest Founding Member

Last edited by CyborgHolliday on Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:23 PM
Smurph
------

This one comes complete with an ego almost as big as a Smurf's! He's Illuminati, and owns his own forum, but still hasn't caught on that most internet models are actually paid! Here to suffocate us with MORE pics of himself posing, it's Tha C Master!

A Prime Member

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:27 PM
Smurph
------

KMC's most chivalrous member, this one has the brains and the manners, a rarity. Despite that, he manages to keep up as a cyber-ninja on the side, and I wondered if he was a little too in touch with his feminine side when he picked HIS character. Guys, give a big welcome to... Cresh!

A Prime Member

Gotta go for now... be back later.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:32 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I really like the way introd the members of the teams and I like the arts you posted...

Last edited by Rewmac on Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:45 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet introductions

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:47 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

That's about everyone so far, Xmarks is another memeber, but he needs to pick a character, If you want to join, Post here kiddos, and we'll vote...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:49 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

What the hell. Can I join? stick out tongue If yes, my guy is Prometheus.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:06 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Awesome team, Smurph.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:07 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the hell. Can I join? stick out tongue If yes, my guy is Prometheus.
It's clear you haven't read anything of Smurph's post...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 11:10 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote