KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » G1 Optimus Prime Vs. War Within Optimus Prime

G1 Optimus Prime Vs. War Within Optimus Prime
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

G1 Optimus Prime Vs. War Within Optimus Prime

The terrain: A isolated desert encampment once giving host to a small Middle Eastern village.

Objects: A few chickens, goats, palm trees, a small oasis, two motorbikes, small housing development and secret buried human weaponry that would probably come to no use to both Primes.

Rules: As much allowed as any Prime would allow. No holding back on the fisticuffs.

Weather: Scarce sandstorm conditions.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hard to say, Pre Earth Optimus (The WW one) probably has the avantage of terrain, because Semi Trailers have a hell of a time getting through sand, while the properties of Primes Cybertronian alt. mode is scarce, but I'd wager it does better in tough environments, because it's essentially an All-Terrain Transport vehicle.

However, G1 Prime has more experience, and can anticipate his past self's actions.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 09:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Well let's sweeten the deal. G1 Prime can anticipate WW Prime's actions. Let's say they were two directly different beings. What do you think?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

That doesn't change much, since G1 post Earth Optimus is still vastly more experienced, and was winning more battles more regularly.

WW Prime's only advantage really is their comparative vehicle modes.

IMO; G1 prime takes about 5.5 out of 10, simply because he has more combat experience.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 09:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I'm with Darkstorm here.

Same Prime: More experienced.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:26 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Another thing I forgot to mention, G1 Prime has territorial knowlege, since only G1 Prime has ever fought on Earth out of these two, and probably has tactical knowlege, meaning he is far more likely to find the weapon caches, and with a simple blast of his Rifle, Prime can very quickly create explosive traps on his WW counterpart.

Taking nothing away from WW Prime though, his chances of finding the caches are almost as good, since I doubt any of G1 Primes sources or knowlege will be 100% exact in such an area.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 09:07 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I still say G1 Prime. stick out tongue

He could totally surprise WW Prime by using his line of "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" before smooshing a handful of the onlooking goats into WW Primes optical sensors, then sucker punching him while he struggles he get the goat-jam out of his eyes, then finishing by smashing him round the head with the housing development.

The he could cement his victory by using the palm trees and a canopy from the housing development to catapult the motorbikes at the now unconcious WW Prime ass, while he uses his new phone camera to take pics and send them to the other Autobots for a laugh. stick out tongue

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 12:16 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That's a good vision of the battle.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 12:56 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 07:07 PM
Scythe
The Goat

However, I'll side with WW Prime over the fact that his drastic measures couldn't be compared to old school Prime's. Oldie Prime just cared way too much about all things living.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:21 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah, but WW Prime, having just seen the movie had thought it acceptable to be slapstick and had accidentally stepped on the goats saying "My badddddddd" as he was a little slow to realise that on earth Goats are actually lifeforms. shifty

So G1 prime had merely thrown goat corpses into the eyes of WW Prime wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:03 AM
Scythe
The Goat

What? So you're saying the movie version Prime was WW Prime? I don't get it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:22 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nope just joked that WW Prime may have seen the movie and thought that Prime-slapstick was now somehow acceptable. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:13 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I see...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 11:17 PM