KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Zilla/GINO/Godzilla(1998) Sequel/Remake Petition

Zilla/GINO/Godzilla(1998) Sequel/Remake Petition
Started by: The Prophecy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, he's basically trying to say his opinion is above everyone who likes the Zilla design, which is the stupidest thing anyone can say.

But what can I say...he's a troll.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 06:43 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would still like a 1998 movie remake. I still love that movie although it wasn't really Godzilla. It was still good as a giant monster movie. I say remake it, make Zilla more of a threat, take out him reproducing, and all will be well.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:29 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Was the cartooon not good enough? Most people actually found that to be more favorable than the film.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 02:10 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

It definitely was. As many, many people have said before, the film works as a giant monster movie, but as a Godzilla movie it's completely unfaithful. The TV series really got back to the basics and made Godzilla what he should've been all along. I'm totally fine with changing the design of Godzilla, but one thing he should never be is a lizard that happens to be 300 feet tall that is scared of humans and ultimately gets killed by humans rather than fighting another monster that is threatening the world.

I pray that one day when/if Americans get the rights to Godzilla again we get a completely serious and 100% faithful adaptation....just without the dancing, kung-fu, and have Godzilla be CGI instead of a man in a suit.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:28 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason34fh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Was the cartooon not good enough? Most people actually found that to be more favorable than the film.
To me it wasn't it was a load of dinoshit in my eyes.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 06:16 AM
jason34fh is currently offline Click here to Send jason34fh a Private Message Find more posts by jason34fh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason34fh

I thought the cartoon was total bullshit i just hated more then the movie itself.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 06:17 AM
jason34fh is currently offline Click here to Send jason34fh a Private Message Find more posts by jason34fh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason34fh

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I have always been a Godzilla lover, ever since the age of 4. I would always watch the old 60s and 70s Godzilla and Gamera movies. I was incredibly excited for the Tristar film. So it was a major disappointment when I left the theater and realized how shitty it was.

Since when does that prove quality?

I loved the movie a ton. I think that it's one of the best films this year. Not because of the marketing. Not because of the age. It's because I thought it was engaging, exciting, and frightening.

I never said that there weren't. You missed my whole point. My point is that why would you remake a movie many hated more than the amount that liked it, when you can remake a universal classic?
if you remake a classic it always ends up bad.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 08:24 PM
jason34fh

Angry

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
And my opinion is that you have a bad opinion.

shut the **** you stupide ****ing docterian spongbobalcking ****ing shithead meatwad.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 08:28 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

A lowbrow insult at a 4 year old post. Score.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 07:43 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serpantgirl11

Love Godzilla sequel

I LOVED the 1998 Godzilla film and I would so love to see what the sequel would be like!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 01:22 AM
Serpantgirl11 is currently offline Click here to Send Serpantgirl11 a Private Message Find more posts by Serpantgirl11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote