KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

hey everyone new post
its not my best but o well

The next day everyone was back in the great hall again with the people they were meant to be with. Simon sat holding lizzie tighter than ever “I never want to let you go lizz” lizzie giggled “that’s coz it means you can follow me in to a shower” “what you two saying about a shower” hermonie walked up to them and sat with Ron “only that your boyfriend needs one” Simon said making everyone laughed. “So girls we going shopping for our dresses today?” Ginny asked Simon rolled his eyes “why do girls always go shopping” just then Bree walked past and Lizzie gave her an evil eye and hugged Simon. Making Bree run away crying. Simon got up “lizzie why did you do that” and walked of to find Bree “she is still my friend”.

Simon found Bree sitting out side in the grounds under a tree “Bree are you ok” she didn’t say anything just kept crying Simon went over and hugged her “I’m sorry but I love lizzie you need to move on and find someone else but I think it maybe best if you go home. Bree nodded “the train comes today with more people for the ball ill catch it back” Simon hugged her again “I got to go back and see Lizzie before her and the girls go and get there dresses.

During the day the girls got passes to digon ally to get there new dresses Ginny got Mrs. wealsy to come along to help her look at some wedding things as well. They all walked in to the gown shop they all looked around at all the dresses Ginny was telling them how they had to have there hair “hermonie you have to use that straighing potion again and lizzy you need to un do your and straighten it” hermonie pulled a pink dress with straps that when down to there ankles. She held it up to her self “what do you think” Ginny nodded “it looks good try and find something like your 4th year Ron loved that he talked about it for weeks” hermonie blushed Ginny walked up to the counter “I want something that is a pail pink close to a white”. The woman at the counter nodded and went out the back and brought out a box and nodded to the change rooms were Lizzie was they both came out at the same time. They looked at each other and screamed “omg” lizzie was wearing a black strapless dress going down to her ankles, Ginny was wearing a light pink dress with small straps that went down to her ankles and it showed off her hair.

After they got there dresses Lizzie and hermonie went back to hogwarts and Ginny stayed back with her mum the whole wedding was going to be a surprise.

It was the night of the ball and all the girls were giggling and doing each others hair they all had there dresses on harmonies looked just like the one she had in her 4th year just more red. The guys all sat in there dress robes waiting “why do the take so long I mean they take 2 hours for something that should take 2 minuets” Simon said while pacing back and forth “I mean u would think after having 2 sisters I would be use to it but no I’m still cant” he sat down then stood up again Ron laughed “settle down mate its not like lizzie is going to think anything bad of you” Ron was wearing a old maroon dress robe again Harry had a dark green ones and Simons were jet black with a red white shirt and black tie Simon walked up to the door of the girls dorm stairs and was about to open it to yell to hurry up coz there were going to be late when lizzie opened the door and kissed him and holding him tight. Ginny and hermonie laughed and walked around them and hugged there men. “oi Harry you watch it with my sister or I will skin you alive” Harry just laughed and led them out but Simon and lizzie didn’t notes and just kept kissing till they heard a door slam where they broke apart and looked around and just laughed.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 10:49 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

it was good like it always is

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:10 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

btw my last post was dedicated to lizzie also know as emo shadows

happy birthday lizz

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:42 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awesome post love it

thx simon

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:57 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

this is whathapens after the book
Harry becomes an Auror for the Ministry of Magic, and is later appointed head of the department. He keeps Sirius's motorcycle, which Arthur Weasley repaired for him, but he can no longer speak Parseltongue after the destruction of Voldemort's soul fragment within him.
Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, leaves to establish a family with Harry and later becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
Ron Weasley works at George's store for a time, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, then joins Harry as an Auror.
Hermione finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she had put on them for safety. She initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws. She was also the only member of the trio to go back and complete her seventh year at Hogwarts.
Dumbledore's relationship with Gellert Grindelwald extended beyond mere friendship; indeed, Rowling has revealed that "Dumbledore is gay, actually", and harboured romantic feelings for Grindelwald.
Rowling also explained the fates of several secondary characters:

George Weasley continues his successful joke shop. He married Angelina Johnson and has two children: a son named Fred, in memory of his late twin brother, and a daughter, Roxanne.
Luna Lovegood searches the world for odd and unique creatures. She eventually marries Rolf, a grandson of the famed naturalist Newt Scamander. They have twins called Lorcan and Lysander. Her father's publication, The Quibbler, has returned to its usual condition of "advanced lunacy" and is appreciated for its unintentional humour.
Firenze is welcomed back into his herd, who finally acknowledge the virtue of his pro-human leanings.
Dolores Umbridge is arrested, interrogated, and imprisoned for crimes against Muggle-borns.
Cho Chang went on to marry a Muggle.
Neville Longbottom becomes professor of Herbology at Hogwarts, marries Hannah Abbott and lives in a flat above the Leaky Cauldron, where she is the new landlady.
Kingsley Shacklebolt is the permanent Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official. Among the reforms introduced by Shacklebolt, Azkaban no longer uses Dementors. Consequently, the world is now a "much sunnier place". Harry, Ron, and Hermione have also been instrumental in reforming the Ministry
At Hogwarts, Slytherin House has become more diluted and is no longer the pureblood bastion it once was, although its dark reputation lingers.
Voldemort's jinx on the Defence Against the Dark Arts position is broken with his death. There is now a permanent Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Harry comes to the Defence Against the Dark Arts class to lecture several times a year.
A portrait of Snape, who briefly served as Hogwarts Headmaster, does not appear in the headmaster's office as he abandoned his post. Harry ensures the addition of Snape's portrait, and publicly reveals Snape's steadfastness.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 08:25 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

it a made up story mate not somthing thats a fact

if u dont like it dont read it

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 09:46 AM
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

i just thought i would tell yall that

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:59 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

but thats the buty of these you get to make it up not follow rowling otherwise it woudnt be fanfiction

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:35 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

yes true i just thought to tell you just so you could have somting to start a conversation with like (like 'did you know dumbledore is gay')

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:17 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

thats what the other harry potter throum is for

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 12:58 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh well next time stay out of my story man

il try and update soon guys

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:03 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

asome hey i finally updated my storry

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:26 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yea update laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 12:00 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

its only short im sorry

Everyone was filling the hall by the time they got there Harry and Ginny were standing there and Eric and Luna. Luna was wearing a silver dress. When they got to the bottom of the steps McGonagall instructed them to walk in and start dancing Harry was not listening coz he had gone threw it all before.

After the first dance Simon and Lizzie sat down and a group of girls ran over to Simon. They all hugged him “so Simon who is this” said the tallest 1 with died blonde hair Lizzie got up and hugged Simon she did not want something like Bree to happen again. “this is lizzie my wife to be lizzie this is Jodie my best and longest friend rach a great family friend who would do anything to protect me as long as the person is smaller than her” they all laughed rach grabbed lizzies arm and took her aside to talk about what simon had just said.

Simon walks off to find some food he had not eaten since breakfast he was so nerves about what all his friends would think about Lizzie. As he did he looked to the dance floor and saw Harry and Ginny on the other side of the floor arms around each other. Just then Lizzie hugged him from behind. He turned around and kissed her “I hope rach was not to hard on you?” lizzie shook her head “she’s cool” Simon smiled “good she is a bit protective but she like family so its ok”

The night went of but it seemed to go so fast after Simon and Lizzie left and went to there own bed the needed the rest.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 11:21 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

hey guys check out my knew story in the multi-author fiction area

it called
the day my world fell apart

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:08 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yea update, lol love it

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 01:33 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

nice love the update

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 06:32 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

short up date ive been un able towork on it sorry guys

here we go hope u enjoy

Weeks went by and in no time the 2nd task was ready and all the competitors knew was that they needed love to pass. Simon and lizzie woke up extremely early and were sitting in the dinning hall. They sat arm in arm as lizzie fed simon. As they sat there ginny and harry walked in ginny was shivering because she was so nerves harry just held her hand they sat down facing simon and lizzie. Ginny gave a weak grin and started to play with her food a bit. Harry put his arm around her. “what’s wrong ginny” simon asked
“my brother Charlie was attacked by a dragon last night and he are sitting in a hospital bed now” tears came 2 her eyes “Ron and hermonie left 2 day and mum and dad are there now but I can’t leave till after the task”. She started crying and harry hugged her. she started 2 cry “I feel like my world has just gone from bad point 2 bad point”.
“don’t worry after the task we have the holidays” simon got up “went over hugged ginny “its ok well see you after the task” he put out his hand 2 lizzie and she took it and off they went down 2 the grounds.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:12 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow.....its small, but great

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:50 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

sad but i absoultely loved it

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:37 AM