KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

wow 200 post and replys

hope u like

All competitors plus 1 other were to meet down at the gates of the grounds and head to hogesmade. When simon and lizzie got down 2 hogesmade they could see eric and luna there ready holding hands simon thought they were really cute together because the both had no idea about relationships. As the got to them simon took lizzie’s hand and kissed her cheek witch made her blush. “I love you” he kissed her cheek again
“I love you to” she said smiling “why are you so cuddly to day”
simon shrugged “coz I think were meant to show love at the end of this thing”
lizzie smiled “you have already shown me the greatest love” she lifted her hand to his face and showed the ring again.

The crowd gathered down at the mountain soon after the contestants got there once the competitors got to the tent ready to go onto the task. As they were all talking McGonagall walked in “the task will start in just a few minutes please step out side with your partner”. Lizzie took simons hand it was trembling “its going to be ok lizz don’t worry” they stepped out and saw a mountain with dark clouds swarming it. “competitors your task is to clime the mountain there shall be obstacles and riddles to pass so be prepared when the cannon sounds the task shall begin” and with a crack the task began.

“accio broom” yelled 4 of the 8 voices and 4 broom came flying threw the air to there owners. Harry and ginny jumped on there brooms a flew off simon jumped on his and let lizzie get on as well same as eric and luna. “simon those clouds they only around the mountin” simon nodded “dementors that why its so cold expecto patronum” a silver lion came gushing out of simons wand and flew beside them.

“harry simon just made a paronus and its getting coo arrrrrrrrrrh” ginny screamed a dementor had just flew past her “expecto patronum” harry yelled and a silver stag came out of his wand and chased off the dementor “expecto patronum” and silver doe came out of ginnys wand to fight with harrys stag “your patronus has changed” ginny nodded.
“hey harry you think we should work together to get past these were the only ones who can make a patronus” simon yelled at them catching up to ginny and harry harry nodded “ok were got to make a hole that we can all fly threw” they all pointed there wands up to the same spot in the sky and followed there patronus threw.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 11:14 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hmm....slightly believable....lol

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 08:01 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

What you mean by that

that is the first bad comment you given me

tell me what u think is wrong

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:50 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i didn't say anything is wrong, i said it's slightly believable, which means i'm saying it could slightly happen. Get it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 11:45 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

when you posting nxt?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:58 PM
tonkrox13

You NEED to keep posting your writing is awesome!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 10:42 PM
tonkrox13 is currently offline Click here to Send tonkrox13 a Private Message Find more posts by tonkrox13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote