KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

new post enjoy
p.s the girl lizzy in the story is hp_luvr_16 she gave me the right to put her in my story so i did

As everyone sat by the tree hermonie in rons lap ginny in harrys and simon and lizzy next to each other talking. “everyone’s name in the goblet” simon asked lizzy ginny and ron nodded simon got up and put his hand out to lizzy “you want to go for a walk” she nodded ginny giggled as they walked off ginny looked at hermonie “you think” she nodded “you think what” ron said quickly hermonie just sat there and rolled her eyes. Simon turned to lizzy and grabed her hand and stroked it she started to blush simon could feel the heat coming off her. “you are so beautiful” he whispered she went even redder. They sat down under a tree simon put his arm around lizzy and she placed her head on his shoulder and started playing with simon’s long hair simon looked in to her eyes and saw how they were glowing and with out thinking he moved his head closer to her till the lips met and he gave her a little peck and she returned it. Simon started to lick her lips to try and prize them open till lizzy finally gave in as they felt each others tongue they wrapped around like a couple of snakes were they stayed for about 2 minutes where they broke apart “so I guess this means were going out then” simon laughed. Lizzy smiled “shut up and let go show off to the others” and they got up and walked back to the tree were everyone else was arms around each other and as they got back to the group simon gave lizzy a peck on the cheek.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:11 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg i luv u, not n tht way, laughing out loud but
OM(frickken)G THT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME
post more soon plz, laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:35 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lmao! that was so cute! I love it!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:45 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post asap, oh w8 nvm, i kno wat the nxt post is goin 2 b.....tee hee

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:49 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

no you dont you will never now

well let find out shall we new post yay

Hermonie and Ginny giggled got up and grabbed lizzy pulling her away for girl talk Simon sat down with Ron and Harry and Ron gave Simon a slap on the back “good work mate so what was it like was she a good kisser” Simon laugh “ im not telling you man that for me to know”

Ginny and hermonie sat with lizzy “so what was it like” Ginny asked “really nice he is a real romantic” as they were talking Luna came down to them “what’s up guys lizzy you look really warm are you ok” Ginny laugh “she’s blushing because she just made out with Simon.

The first week when by with out many events Harry and Ginny aced there defense against the dark arts class witch was being taught by kingly shagbolt and lizzy and Simon got really close but that’s about it.

On Friday everyone gathered in the hall professor McGonagall stood up at the goblet “the champions will soon be chosen I would like to wish you all luck if you are chosen please go threw the doors at the end of the hall Mr. potter if you will wait at the door I wish for you to talk to the champions”. At that second the goblet grew with fire and spat out a piece of paper. McGonagall grabbed it and called out “from beauxbatons the champion is lizzy” reed lizzy was pushed up to the front by her school and stood at the door with Harry where he hugged her to congratulate then professor McGonagall called out again “ from hogwart Ginny Weasley” all of hogwarts cheered Harry the loudest when she got to him he kissed her on the cheek professor professor McGonagall spoke again “from drumstrang Eric cazley” the skinny boy who hermonie thought was a vampire got up and walked to the door with out a word “and finally from sic Simon Robertson” Simon got up arms in the air as all the boys yelled and he kissed lizzy at the door and they all went in.

Harry shock all Simons and Eric’s hand and hugged Ginny and lizzy “ congrats everyone now don’t let it go to you head that your champions because the tasks are hard very hard you will need all your friends to get threw them so stick together” professor McGonagall thank you potter for that into now I don’t want to hold you up but I have to tell you that the first task will be at the start of next month so get ready secondly there will be 2 balls this year because sjc have there own one every year so that will be held here ok well enough said back to your schools I think there all going to want to party”. Simon stepped over to lizzy “come for a walk with me k” she nodded and they set off together as the others went back to there houses.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:14 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg.....rawr...told u i knew what it was going to be about.....booya

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 08:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post asap

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:18 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

really good...i loved it!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:37 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

short post

As they steped out in to the grounds lizzy shivered simon wrapped his arm round her “stick close to me to keep warm” simon lead them to a tree and sat down simon kissed lizzy on the cheek “I want you to know something” he whispered in her ear “she turned and was face to face with him close enough that they could here each others heart beat. “what” simon smiled “I love you” and he kissed her deeper than he had ever kissed any one before they were there for about 5 minuets kissing each other and felling each other till a light shone on them “Oy what are you two OH sorry you two” it was hermonie doing a round of the grounds as her head girl duties. “two better get to be filch will be coming out in about ten minute and he wont let you two go easily” they both got up kissed each other good night and left to the sjc tent and the carriage

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 11:46 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg....post asap
very gud post

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 12:26 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

LOL you love the post that i kiss you in dont you

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 12:33 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yup stick out tongue, lol, i thot tht post was very funny, can u post more, plz?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:36 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

really good!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:37 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post yay
lizzy you will love this post trust me

The next day they all met in the great hall at breakfast “so that makes it that everyone has gone out with a triwizard tournament champion but Ron” Ginny laugh Ron looked at her and smiled “sisterly love” then Luna sat down with them “congrats guys your all so lucky when is the Yule ball any one know” “its at charismas Luna” hermonie smiled then the all hear McGonagall speak “ the founder ball for sjc will be in 3 weeks everyone that is a fourth year or up must attend younger students may attend if asked by a older student dress robes and gowns must be worn by everyone thank you” Simon looked at lizzy “I want to be the first of all the schools to ask some one to the ball lizzy will you go to the ball with me” she just laugh as did the others.

In there defense against the dark arts class the were joined by Eric who dulled with Luna during the class Luna and Eric stopped for a rest “your good “Eric said “thank you your not bad your self” Eric looked at her “your beautiful as well” this made Luna blush “will you go to the ball with me” Luna looked shocked she nodded and ran off to talk to Ginny who was taking a brake from blocking Harry’s spells.

At lunch McGonagall passed a note to the 4 champions and Harry it said

Dear champions and Harry

There will be a 4 way duel in 2 days the winner will get a secret clue to the first task witch the may do what they want with. Harry you are to accompany them to judge the fight. The duel will be held in the ground

Harry looked at Ginny as they got the note “ how can I beat Simon he got Ron really easily” Harry smiled “ he gave us a clue to how he fight let use that ill work out a way to fight it.

“Hermonie we need you help” ginny and harry stepped in to the common room “what’s up guys” harry showed hermonie the note “well why do you need my help your both better than me” ginny look worried “simon is to smart he knows how to use the ground against us” hemronie shock her head “you can still block his moves if you are smart if he trys to fire a rock or something at you use waddiwasi it will make them fly away and think of ways you can use his tactic against him.

Lizzy and simon were sitting together in the ground “the duel on Wednesday don’t think coz I love you I will go easy on you” simon said stroking lizzys hair and fiddling with the pony tail it was in “don’t worry I was planning on beating you any way” she let out a giggle and simon could not tell if she ment it or was joking so he just kissed her. “ill share the clue with you if I win the duel” simon said “ aww your so sweet maby im going to have to kiss you some more” simon didn’t wait for her to star he lent close to her face and licked her lips to let his tongue in as she let it enter her slid his hand down to her jeans and un did the zip and slip them down even though lizzy did not think she was ready she let him pull her pants down a bit but as he went to take off her under wear she pushed him away smiling “not yet you don’t” she pulled her pants back up and did them up then kissed simon on the cheek and said “ill see you tomorrow” and walked off

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:59 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OM(frickken)G, THT WAS AWESOME,
BEST-POST-EVA

but i'd havta kno u betta b4 tht, no more of tht, unless i say, kay?,
lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:55 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw, that was sooo good! big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post short and just a little thing to fill in time

The day before the duel ginny lizzy simon and eric all had the day off to practice harry was aloud the day off to so he could coach them all. First he went off to the place were they were going to dule with ginny to look for things that simon could use against them. they found a lot of medium size rocks witch he could use to fling across at people but that was all. Next he went to see eric he was spending his time blocking spells sent by luna who had permission to get out of class to help him as he could see no way off helping them he went off to lizzy and simon who were both taking a break under the tree (not that they would get much fresh air if you know what I mean). After a day of practice they all belived they were ready for the duel and they all had there plan off attack ginnys was to disarm simon so he could not send rocks at her but she didn’t know what to do with the others eric and lizzy both were going to stun there opponents as they both were very good at it and simon said he was going to stick to his normal plan nut with a little extra he did not want to tell harry coz he know he would tell ginny his plan

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 07:05 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

gud post asap

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 10:30 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

good post....more next time, though!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 12:52 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

POST NOW, PLZ

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:43 PM