KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

new post
sorry lizzy you might not like part off it

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 12:18 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

At 6;00 the next night they all met in the great hall and was taken out in to the grounds by McGonagall where they took there places facing each other in simon facing eric ginny facing lizzy. “you may begin on the count of three ginny and lizzy simon and eric wait till after they have finished and then you may start the winner of each duel will face off 1,2,3 on three ginny was the first to launch a protego spell to block lizzys stupefy as she sent one back witch missed her by under a inch lizzy fired back with a full body bind witch also miss then ginny sent out her secret plan “expecto patronum” I white horse came out off her wand and ran around lizzy and a red spark came flying threw it hitting lizzy on the chest leaving her frozen simon ran in and pulled her away hugging her ginny ran to harry and hugged him

Next eric and simon faced off eric sid the same as lizzy fireing a stupefy and like ginny simon blocked it with out even thinking “wingardium leviosa” a rock about the size of erics head went flying straight a his chest leaving him lying on the ground were he just gave up as ron did in his duel with simon.

“Good work both off you now I know you are tied so tomorrow we will continue goodnight all off you” and professor McGonagall walked off harry hugged ginny and kissed her “congrats now you just have to beat simon” simon hugged lizzy and wisperd in her ear don’t worry if I win ill tell you the clue” and then kissed her on the cheek making her blush

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 12:18 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwww...i luv u, lol
tht was so sweet
but Y DID I HAVTA LOSE?
PM me....

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 07:41 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

make suure the next post is extra long jus for me, lol, big grin big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:29 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

OK i hope it is long lizzy coz this is jsut for you even though your not in it much sorry
the next day simon and lizzy sat out in the sun thinking about anew battle plan “well if she trys that move again I might have some problems so we need a way to get past a patronum coz I cant just block spells inside a silver cloud” simon kept trying to think but he got nothing “ maybe a second patronum could scare if away I mean if it large enough but I don’t know if they can do that” lizzy realy wanted simon to win ginny was one of her closes friends but she loved simon more. “ive got it” simon jumped as he thought of it the deletrius charm I erases magical after- effects it could make the silver vapor disappear” lizzy jumped up in to his arms “I cant belive you thought of it I love you” and she kissed him on the lips.

“so what happened last night” ron and hermoine sat with harry and hermonie wondering what happened the night before “well my dear brother I came up with a plan that was almost inposible to block” ginny started she used her patronus to blind lizzy and the stuplfyed her it was amazing” ginny hugged him “it wasn’t that good” and blushed “well now the only problem in ginny is that simon know that move and could think off a way to block it you need to think off a new way off doing it or a way to improve it” ron had his head on the table witch was normal for him to do when thinking then as he jumped with an idea he bumped into hermoine head “oww ron careful that hurt” “sorry hermonie” and kissed her “ive got an idea hermonie you know back when we were fighting at you made all those birds attack me well I was to worried about covering my face to do any thing maybe we should do that” hermonie nodded “avis it esay enough” ginny jumped up and down with joy “thank you all of you I would never be able to do any off this with out your help”

luna and eric were walking the grounds eric had a large mark were the rock had hit him “dose it hurt” luna asked as eric showed her “not much any more “ but it will leave a mark for a while” luna looked in to his eyes “ you know you are my first ever boyfriend” eric blushed “o so am I you boyfriend now” and the laughed “im the same I get scared of women but you were to beautiful to let you go by” luna blushed and then kissed him on the cheek “I cant belive I just did that” she blushed then eric stroked her hair and kissed her on the lips (there fisrt ever kiss)

that night simon ginny and harry all steped out to the grounds again lizzy came up to simon and kissed him good luck as him and ginny got into there positions. “I hope you can fight better that your brother” “don’t worry he is the weakling in our family” professor McGonagall called out “on the count of three 1,2,3” “expelliarmus” ginny yelled making simons wand slip a bit “accio wand engorgio” a large wall of grass sprouted around ginny “incendio” the grass burnt down in a blue flame leaving ginny standing in the middle “expecto patronum” once agin a silver horse came out off ginnys wand and ran a simon to circle him “deletrius” and the horse vanished “I was ready for that “wingardium leviosa” a rock went flying straight a ginnys legs “waddiwasi’ and the rock went flying back at simon who jumped over it but half way in the air he froze upside down “incarcerous” and ginny was tied up by a set off ropes and at the same time they both yelled “stupefy” leaving them both immobilized they both woke up soon after with professor McGonagall standing over them “well I guess this means you both get the clue and she passed them a note

the land were you come is were you will stay

but there you will meet your challenge

for what you need most is a way off getting under the ground

ginny and simon looked at the note and did not under stand “don’t worry you have about a month to work it out.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:41 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

kool post, i want more kissing, lol,

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:22 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I wonder what it means...

great post!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:08 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

you may find out a bit soon
lizzy you get more kissing in this one LOL

The next day was a week away from the sjc ball and there was a hogsmade trip that day simon decided to take lizzy shopping for his dress robe because he didn’t have any “why cant I see the dress you have for the ball yet” “because I want to surprise you silly” she kissed him on the cheek. They walked down to the town hand in hand talking to harry and ginny who had joined them on the way “any idea about the clue” simon asked ginny as they walked she shock her head “no only that it has something to do with the ground” “witch means your not in the lake and means your not flying anywere” harry finished “maybe we should all try and work it out together that way everyone has the clue and can work out what were doing because I have no idea” lizzy suggested ginny nodded “it makes it fair harry did the same in the last tournament”. As they go to hogsmade ginny and harry left to see George who had set up a joke shop there. Simon and lizzy walked in to the robes shop and saw that there were many dress robes over the shop and together they stared to look threw the racks as they looked threw lizzy took some off the racks and placed them on a chair for simon to look at. After a while of searching they had to deside from three sets the first was a black pants and shirt with red tie and red blazer the next was a black blazer white shirt black tie and black pants and the last was a black blazer pants shirt and a red tie simon stepped into the change rooms and put on the first of the set but when he put it on he looked a the blazer and shock his head “the blazer is to much red” lizzy nodded “I agree it horrid” simon placed the set on the rack and tried the second set he walked out “I like it but its to much black and white no colour” lizzy smiled “I like it brings out your eyes” and kissed him deeply till the shop owner walked past and yelled at them for creasing the clothing as simon tried on the last set and walked out and nodded “this is it it’s the one” lizzy jumped up and down you look so handsome I love it and I love you” simon smiled “I love you to” simon step back into the change rooms to take off the clothing as he shut the Curtin he left it a bit open and lizzy go up to shut it but as she did she looked threw at simon taking off his top and blushed “I can see you” Simon called out “if you wanted to watch you could have told me” lizzy just blushed and walked away but simon grabbed her hand and pulled her in to the room with him. Kissing he on the cheek he let her feel over his chest and then kissed her softly at first on the lips but then slowly got deeper and deeper till they were embraced and it felt like noting in the world could split them apart. Well that’s what they thought till hermonie and ron walked to change rooms and found the Curtin open witch made both simon and lizzy blush.

As they left the shop they walked over to the three broomsticks for lunch where simon was outraged that they had no aussie food at all but got over it when lizzy hugged him and dragged him over to the chairs near the fire where there was only one chair left so lizzy sat on simons lap holing on to him very closely so that his head was resting just under hers “I never want to leave you simon” she said kissing him on the forehead “you know lizzy the ball will be our one month anniversary” she nodded and them made there lips meet only just and gave him a small kiss and simon returned it a bit harder she then kissed him hard and he kissed her back. The moment was wrecked though when a window smashed from a rock that a kid had thrown threw.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 08:43 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

the next post will be the sjc ball

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 08:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yay, excellent post, i luv it and i luv u big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 09:24 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

short post getting ready for the ball

It was the night of the ball and all the girls were giggling and putting on there gowns hermonie had once again used a hair straightening potion luna was wereinga silver gown with a silver ribbon on the back and had her hair flowing back. Hermonie was in a pink dress rather the same as the one at the last ball. Ginny had a pail pink cream coloured dress that had a bright pink ribbon around it they were all discussing how they looked when lizzy came in from changing “oh-my-god” hermonie was the first to see her “its not bad is it” luna and ginny both looked and there jaws dropped “you look absolutely stunning”

The boy were all in the common room waiting for there dates harry was reading threw the book of the half blood prince that he retrieved, eric was walking up and down you could tell he was nervous ron and simon having a game of wizard chess as simons bishop took out rons queen ron slamed his arm on the table and the door to the girls dorm opened and hermonie walked out “ron its just a game settle down I don’t want you agree where were dancing” ron smiled the hermonie walked over to simon “lizzy wants you to put this on so you cant see her till the start off the ball” she handed him a scarf “you joking right” hermonie shock her head “you will have to wait” simon frowned and put the scarf over his eyes he could not see anything at all “you can come out now” hermonie called out to the girls simon felt some weight on his legs and felt lizzys lips touch his as he moved his arms to find her face he felt the silk that lizzys dress was made of and tried to imagine what she looked like. “oy you two lets get going the ball starts in ten mins” lizzy got off simon wrapped her arms around him and lead him down to the hall the other followed doing the same.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:41 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg...i luv the way u did tht, but wen the ball comes i want a long post, understand?
and i luv u, u know tht, lol?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:16 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

LOL yeh i do

ok i will try and make a 4-5 parragrah post

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:18 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok hurry

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:23 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

it may take a while
i will post asap

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok thx, i am trying to post on my second h/hr story

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:29 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

OK ive might do 6 paragaphs or more its at 900 words now

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:36 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok im workin on mine too

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:36 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

im almost done

take me about five more mins

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

okay im waiting, and typing, stay on after u post, i wanna ask you a few questions on a PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 10:50 PM