KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

ok it ready enjoy

When they got down to the great hall after Simon had walked in to almost everything possible they could hear a lot off people outside the doors chatting but as they go to the doors they could hear all the girls starring and saying “oh my god look at her” and a lot off guys wolf whistling lizzy turned to Simon and took off the blind fold. Simon opened his eyes and looked at lizzy and his jaw dropped she was wearing a short baby blue silk dress with no straps and looked absolutely stunning. Lizzy just stood there blushing till Simon spoke “do a slow spin for me I want to see the whole thing” lizzy giggled and did a spin when at that moment professor McGonagall walked out and told everyone to go in to the hall were she go on the stage and spoke to the crowd “the ball will go till midnight and we will be having a band and a singers tonight I would like to welcome all the way from Australia the living end and from right here in England Robbie Williams” at the name of Robbie Williams most girls screamed.

As professor McGonagall left the stage the living end stepped on the stage Simon pulled lizzy to the front off the crowd “this is my favorite aussie band you will love them” she smiled “they must be good all the sjc boys are cheering” “are you kidding of course they are” then bands singer Chris spoke “good evening all of you we want to start tonight on a rock start so were going to start with one of our favs enjoy” and they started to play there hit “long live the weekend the whole room was full of people jumping up and down and dancing after about half an hour the band got down for a break and Robbie Williams stepped up “im going to send one out to all the lovers out there this is for you and started to sing angles most people left the floor but Simon and lizzy did a kind of sway dance in the middle of the floor Harry and Ginny were next to them doing the same but Ron and harmonies were sitting down holding hands as were Luna and Eric. As the two couples danced Simon kissed lizzy softly and she kissed him back there were a few wolf whistles from on lookers and then a little laugh. After the song was over Robbie spoke “I would like to ask the couple that kissed in the middle of the song to come on stage for a second” Simon and lizzy looked at each other and then walked to the stage as they got up Robbie spoke again “now that is the most in-depth thing ive seen some one do during my song and I would like to ask you how much do you love each other” lizzy and Simon blushed and then Simon spoke “I would give the world for lizzy I would die for her” lizzy looked at Simon and then flung her arms around him and kissed him making him fall over on the stage and made the rest of the crowed laugh.

After stepping down off the stage Simon and lizzy sat down for a rest and a drink and lizzy looked at Simon “did you really mean what you said up on the stage” Simon nodded and blushed and lizzy smiled “no one has ever felt that way before about me and it take real guts to say it to” they were soon joined but Harry and Ginny who were both sweating from dancing to hard Simon and Harry went off to get some drinks just as Ron and hermoine sat down to leaving the girls to talk and leave the boys to get the drinks as they walked over Ron spoke to Simon “you don’t think lizzy is hinting some thing with that dress do you” Simon shrugged “I guess we will find out wont we” Ron snigged and then looked at Harry “don’t get any ideas with my sister though mate” Harry put up his hand in defense “didn’t even think about it mate” and they all laugh.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:05 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

The girls were giggling “I cant believe he said that about you lizzy” Ginny started “I mean Harry kind off said it to me but never in front off a heap off people” hermoine nodded “ron loves me but I don’t think he would admit to anything like that” then they heard the doors off the hall open and luna and eric came in and walked over “were have you two been” ginny laugh and luna blushed “eric wanted to take a walk that all nothing happened” lizzy smiled “oh yer we all like it when nothing happened. Then the boys got back and they all enjoyed there drinks. Simon grabbed lizzys hand “you want to go for a walk” she nodded and they left to go outside.

As they opened the door they felt the cold air touch them and lizzy wrapped herself around simon for warmth “here” simon took off his blazer placed it on lizzy and then hugged her tight “is that better” lizzy nodded and kissed simon on the cheek “your so sweet” they walked around the grounds till they found a nice spot to sit. Just under a tree and simon wrapped his arms around lizzy and stroked her hair and then kissed her hard on the lips and she returned it simon started to slide his hand up her leg but she pushed him off “not yet im not ready” “sorry I just thought the moment felt right you want to go back to the ball” she nodded as they stared to walk simon took lizzys hand and it started to rain so they started to run to the doors when they got there simon kissed lizzy softly and she kissed back lizzy then kissed him harder and felt up his shirt she love felling along his body and the continued to kiss for a while till the felt how wet they were so the went inside.

The ball when for a few more hours lizzy simon ginny and harry all danced the slow songs and ron hermonie luna and eric watched from the side. As they were told to leave simon grabbed lizzy and lifted her so he could walk with her in his arms as he walked she gave him little pecks on the lips. Simon walked up the stairs and to the room of requirement were they went in side and found a large bed simon placed lizzy on the bed and kissed her on the cheek she kissed him back so simon kissed her a softly on the lips they kissed till they fell asleep.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:06 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg, so adorable, i really do love you, 4 posting that

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:12 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

very cute smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:33 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

new post
The next day people woke up all over the place ginny woke up in harrys bed wearing only her under wear and harry next to her fully naked she looked at him naked one last time before grabbing her clothing and running out of the room. Ron woke up on the girls dorm floor next to hermonies bed luna and eric woke up in the middle of the school grounds and simon woke up with lizzy stroking his hair.

“What happened last night” ginny asked everyone when they got to the hall harry looked at her and kissed her “someone spiked the punch that’s your head hurts” hermonie smilled but I don’t know what happened when you got back to the common room” “shut up” ginny blushed and harry kissed her simon and lizzy walked in “ginny can I talk to you for a second” simon pulled her aside “whats up” simon pulled out the note they got “I think I worked out part of it” ginny jumped “you kidding right” he shock his head “it kind of helps I saw them fly in when I was with lizzy last night” he began “there bringing in some dangerous animals that the first bit the chalange we have to fight them the last bit find a way under ground I know that the first task is always to retrieve something we have to find something under the ground” ginny hugged him “we have to tell the others so that its fair” then they looked over to see lizzy looking at them ginny looked a bit worried then.
“why did she hug you” simon kissed lizzy on the cheek “were friends ,friends do that when they help each other we worked out the first task. At that time professor McGonagall walked up “potter I need you to have a new quiddich team ready by the end off the week any body from the other schools can try out we thought that it would be easier to just have the hogwarts” simon did not look happy “well I guese im trying out for griffendor then”.

That night there was a notice board in the great hall for the try outs and where you want try out for simon sighed under griffendor chaser.

The next day simon got his hurricane 590 a aussie broom a little slower than a firebolt and went down to the pitch with the rest off the people trying out lizzy and hermonie watched there boyfriends from the stands as harry got all the chasers to line up he got them all to do 3 laps of the pitch as a race. Harry was working on the idea of speed this year as he blew the whissle ginny and simon raced off way in front off everyone they stayed neck and neck for the whole race then they tried some high speed passing witch once again ginny and simon exalted at till harry finaly chose to have his chasers as ginny simon and a 6 year called sam hylond who was the third in the race. Next harry did the keepers he hoped that ron would be better this year and he was he saved every shot at goal out of the 5 shots he almost missed once when ginny threw the ball. Harry the chose his beaters a boy called rowen and a girl called chloe. “good work this may be one of the best teams ive ever put togther now the first game is the week after the first task so simon and ginny I want you two well rested for the game and don’t get injured in the task I don’t want to go looking for a new player.

As simon left the ground lizzy jumped on his back and kissed him “I love you” she smiled “I love you to” and they went off to lunch together where they had spaghetti as they fed each other they got the one stand of spaghetti and sucked each end till there lips met and simon stole a meat ball out off lizzys mouth.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:57 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg love it big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:04 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post asap...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

okay its only a few dayz mad

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:48 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry have not been able to get on for a few days sorry

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:59 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

will post maybe later 2day

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:00 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

OK here it is short post but maybe a bit of a sad one

The rest off the month past with out much even until the week before the first task everyone was getting worried and existed at the same time everyone was thinking of ways to dig under the ground and search as well as fight the animals. On the Friday before the task the champions were called out off class to go to the weighing of the wands. As they were taken to the end off the great hall the met olive vanders who had a set of scales set up “good day all of you I wish to thank you on coming now who would like to go first err miss weasly yours first I think” Ginny stepped up and past Mr. vanders her wand as he placed it the scales he spoke “unicorn hair red oak 7 inches one of my best makes” Ginny nodded and took her wand back and the others did the same. After they all went to the hall for lunch and Harry hugged Ginny and took her aside. “hey you worried about the task” she shock her head “I know what I have to do so its no worries” she smiled but Harry did not “well I’m worried I don’t want anything to happen to you I mean” but Ginny cut him off “Harry are you saying that you don’t think I’m string or smart enough to compete in the task” Harry looked her “no nothing like that I’m just worried I mean what would I do if you were hurt” “Harry I’m fine and I’m going to be fine I don’t think you get it Harry I’m strong enough to get threw it I’m stronger than what you were when you went up against the dragon” “gin I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that its” next thing he knew he felt a hand hit his face and a wave of red hair running down the hall crying.

As he walked over to the others Ron stood up “what did you do why is my sister crying” Harry just stood there for a moment and walked off he was in no mood to put up with Ron “wonder what happen” lizzy said leaning no Simon “don’t know but I saw her slap him that cant be good” hermonie spoke “I’m going to find her she needs someone to talk to I think” lizzy nodded “yeh good idea Simon can you go find Harry and talk to him I don’t think it would be good for Ron to talk to him” Simon nodded “anything you say” got up kissed lizzy on the head and walked off to find Harry.

On the way to the common room he ran in to Eric and Luna “have ether of you seen Harry or Ginny Luna nodded “I saw Ginny run to the girls bathroom crying and Harry went up to the common room” “thanks Luna” and Simon ran off to the common room to find Harry who was sitting on a chair next to the fire looking down at him self Simon sat in the chair next to him “hey mate what happened out there” Harry looked at him “what do you think me and Ginny had a fight” Simon took a step back “hey man don’t go blaming me so why did you two fight” Harry sighed “I was trying to be overprotective and I know she hates that” Simon smiled “is that all man I know what you have to do its easy although it means waiting till the end off the week” Harry looked up “I would do anything to make up with Ginny” Simon smiled “well here’s my plan.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:22 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwwwww......post more, i wasnt in there allot embarrasment
no kissing scenes either mad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:19 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post
and its not a super long post ether sorry

The next day Harry sat away from Ginny and Ron at breakfast as did hermonie “I cant deal with Ron at the moment he blaming you for everything” Harry hugged her “thanks for sticking with me hermonie you’re a true friend” “thanks Harry but you really should say something to Ginny you two were made for each other” Harry nodded “I’m going to stay low for a while I don’t want to do it straight away that’s when things can go wrong” Simon and lizzy sat down with them “so you fighting with Ron to hermonie” she nodded “I cant stand him fighting with Harry its so painful” Simon nodded “I know what you mean one my mates back home when his girlfriend got grounded for 3 months he would not shut up about how pissed off he was”.

During all there classes Ginny Ron Luna and Eric would sit on one side of the room with heroine Harry Simon and lizzy on the other. In defense against the dark art Ron purposely missed a spell cast a Luna so it would hit Harry in the back witch sent Harry to the hospital wing for the night were hermonie stayed with him to keep him company. “hermonie why is it every year I end up in the hospital wing a week before a quiddich match” hermonie laugh “you do seem to have a lot off bad luck with that” Harry looked at hermonie “hermonie do you think that me and Ginny will make up or do you think we will just become friends” hermonie found “I don’t know Harry but if you cant make it with Ginny again I don’t know if I can make it with Ron he is so arrr so difficult” Harry laugh “ you know hermonie I always thought that you were like a sister to me because I never had one” hermoine blushed “that very nice off you Harry” Harry laugh “hermonie tell me the truth did you ever have a crush on me” hermonie blushed again “don’t tell Ron but yes in our third year I did that why I kissed you at the end off the year” now Harry was blushing “you know what so did I” at that moment hermonie kissed Harry on the lips but then a second later pulled back “I should not have done that I’m sorry Harry I mean id like to but I can’t I’m mean” Harry put a finger on her lips “ I know I feel the same I like you hermonie but I love Ginny if anyone is for me its her” hermonie nodded “you will always be like a sister to me and that will never change hermonie” she smiled then she looked at the time “I better go its getting late” Harry nodded “ok ill see you tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 12:14 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwww........so adorable

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 12:18 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

that was really cute!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:39 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

i will not be posting till after Thursday because i am going away for a few days

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 08:09 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

will post when i get home from my trip away

sorry liz

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:44 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ahhh.....its alrite, im okay....i think, lol
*does sumtin crazy*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:49 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

im thinking about my stroy and things i can put in it if you have ideas pm me

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:20 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

nope none, post plz embarrasment

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:21 PM