KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

just post lots of fluff.

fluff is always good smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:27 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

i cant post till i get home sorry liz

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:32 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwwwww

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:35 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

ok here we go new post
i hope you like it

The next day at the task Simon lizzie Ginny and Eric sat in the preparation tent Simon was hugging lizzie “I want to win this so I wont stop if you get hurt” lizzie looked at him “that’s ok I will do the same for you” Harry and hermonie were in the stands together “I glad you came with me hermonie I didn’t want to come allow and you’re my only friend at the moment well that’s not in the task” hermonie blushed “im also your closest friend at the moment” at that moment Ron walked past and hermonie kissed Harry on the cheek “hermonie what was that for we said” “o Harry stop it I’m making Ron jalousie and I do still want you if you and Ginny don’t get back” Harry blushed “thanks hermonie”.

Ten minute later McGonagall stepped out and spoke to the crowed “ladies and gentle men welcome to the first task of the trywizard tournament to day out contestants will have to fight there way across this grass land of creators and dig up a gold stone with is a clue to the next task on the cannon fire the contestants will enter and the task will begin” the creators stepped out on to the ground there were many creators the most dangers being a demetor sitting right at the end of the ground. Then a canon went off and the champions ran to the field and Ginny started to stun the different creators lizzie and Simon wove threw all the creators dogging them all Eric was down on the ground digging with his hands at the end of the field but getting no where. As lizzie and Simon got to the end the dementor floated near lizzie Simon had summoned his stone out of the ground holing it as he saw lizzie cower on the ground he looked at the stone and ran over to her and dove in front of the dementor and took its blast as lizzie got her stone and ran to the end of the pitch coming in first followed by Ginny and then Eric it was not till after that that someone got Simon.

After the task Harry ran in to the tent to find Ginny when he did he looked at her “im sorry I was wrong I” Ginny spoke “no Harry its not you fault I should have told you earlier but I was not ready Harry I may have some mood swings every now and them Harry im pregnant” at that moment Harry fainted. Simon lay on at stretcher cold as ice “aww my baby why why did you have to save me and lose the task you would have on” lizzie started to cry on his chest Simon got the energy to stoke her hair “im find don’t worry ill get the next on” lizzie kissed him on the lips and Simon got some colour in his face. McGonagall stepped in to the room good work all off you I have the score in third place is Eric cazaly in second is Ginny weasly and in first is lizzie reed and because of selfless action to help another over himself Simon Robertson also makes first place” lizzie hugged Simon and kissed him on the lips hard and jumped on to the bed with him on top of him Simon stopped her “not here later”

Hermonie Harry Ginny and Ron sat in the comment room Harry was stroking Ginny’s tummy “so im going to become a daddy” Ginny nodded “that makes Ron a uncle as well” hermonie was hugging Ron they had made up as well. Ron looked at Ginny “when are you going to tell mum she wont be to impressed I don’t think” Ginny frowned “I am going to tell her tomorrow there coming to a champion party Harry you have to come to you’re my date” Harry blushed “thank you Ginny” he kissed her on the cheek “im off to bed it been a big day.

Simon was holding lizzie’s hand “where are you taking me” Simon smiled “you will see” Simon lead her to a photo “bubble trouble” and the painting opened in side was a bath tube the size of a swimming pool “Harry told me about it” lizzie blushed and all the taps turned on and started to fill the pool till it was full of hot steamy water and pink and white bubbles lizzie and Simon were both getting very sweaty and Simon kissed lizzie hard as he could and felt her ass at the same time “oo you are a bad boy aren’t you lizzie stepped behind a certain and got un dressed and slipped under the bubbles “come in it very warm” she was bright pink Simon told her to turn around and got in with her and swam over to her and kissed her hard while she felt his chest where they played around for about an hour where lizzie pushed Simon away “im not ready to do it yet” Simon smiled “ok it late we better go to bed” Simon gout out of the pool and put his cloths on with lizzie watching and blushing.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:37 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
thts embarrassin boy, lol
good post big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:21 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh the part of almost haveing sex kind of make the pregnecy thing kind of just fly over your heads

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:44 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol still its embarrassing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:55 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

you can get over it now new post

The next day Harry handed out notes to the players on the quiddicch team to say they would be training that night and then he pulled Ginny aside “do you think you can play quiddich while your pregnant” she looked at him “the first game easy but if I cant play quiddich I may have to pull out of the twiard tournament” that’s when McGonagall appeared next to them “miss weasly did I hear right you are pregnant” Ginny nodded and McGonagall stood shocked “how long have you known” Ginny looked at her tummy “ I found out at the start of the week it happened after the ball” “well you must tell your parents at once lucky there coming today you can tell them then”

That night Ginny, Harry holding hands Eric and Luna walking side by side and Simon and lizzie arms around each other all walked down to the hall wearing there best clothing to see there parents.

When they got to the hall Harry and Ginny were both wrapped in to a chocking hug by Mrs. Weasly and then Harry shock Mr. weaslys hand. Then Ginny went to Harry “do we do it now get it over with” Harry nodded Ginny spoke up to her parents “mum and dad we need to talk to you” “of course dear anything come on” “um can we go in to the corner and discuss it” this was when Mrs. weasly started to look worried but they went over any way

“mum dad I have some great news you are going to become grandparents” Mrs. weasly jaw dropped “what how when” Ginny nodded “mum I’m pregnant” Mr. weasly smiled “well I could never keep you from it forever” Harry stood up “Mr. weasly can I speak to you allow” Mr. weasly smiled “of course my dear boy any time” Harry lead Mr. weasly put off the hall “Mr. weasly I wish to ask your permission to take your daughter to become my wife” Mr. weasly was in shock “Harry I mean your still in school” Harry nodded “my parents got married at the same age and there is no one who I love more than Ginny also it means gaining another son” mr weasly smilled “ok Harry I hope you got a ring though” Harry nodded

when they got back in side Harry grabbed a glass and tapped it “may I have your attention Ginny can you come here” Ginny walked over to him “now I would like to welcome you all here to night and I don’t wish to take the night way from you for long but I have something I wish to do” he got down on one nee holding Ginny’s hand “Ginny weasly will you marry me” at that moment Ginny started to cry as did mrs weasly “yes o yes Harry I will I will” and she kissed him and everyone cheered.

Simon was holding lizzies hand and she looked at him “do you want to meet my perents” simon looked worried “o come on they don’t bite.”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 10:40 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw! That was soo good!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:42 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

i may have so truble making the next post im going to need lizzies help with it

also i want to know if anyone want's me to start another story and if they do do they have anyideas for it

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:10 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg.....i luv it, and plz of course you need help from me....lol

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:35 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

thank you lizzie

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:11 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ur welcome simon

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:44 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post

They walked to lizzies family “Simon I would like you to meet my dad and my step mum” lizzies dad was shot with black hair and blue eyes and her step mum had long brown hair and blue eyes Simon shock her dads hand “lizzie who is this boy is he your friend” she nodded and hugged Simon “he is more than my friend he is the boy who I love more than anything” Simon smiled lizzies dad looked at him then back at lizzie “dose he make you happy” she nodded “happier than ive ever been” lizzies dad nodded “then I approve but” he looked back at Simon “if you hurt her in any way” Simon nodded “not a finger will hurt her sir” Simon kissed lizzie on the cheek she went bright red “not here” Simon smiled “but I like it when I make you blush” “Simon did you just kiss that girl” Simon rolled his eyes “ my mum always wants to know about my love life” Simon’s mum walked up and hugged him “tell me who is this beautiful young lady” lizzie blushed “um mum this is lizzie and this is her parents” Simons mum was a bit fat with short blond hair with pink tips. “well its very nice to meet you Simon I’m sorry your father could not make it but he got called in for over time work” Simon nodded “that’s ok um I need some fresh air” lizzie looked up “ill come with you” Simon nodded “mum I think you may want to talk with lizzies parents you never now they may become family one day” she laughed Simon put arm out and lizzie took it as they walked out side when they were out side lizzie shivered and Simon placed his arm around her and she hugged him tightly and laid her head on his chest. “lizzie look how beautiful the stars are” she looked up and saw them “there beautiful” Simon looked down at her “not a beautiful as you” she went bright red “did you mean it that they may become family one day” Simon smiled “maybe I love you lizzie more than anyone I have ever met” lizzie started to cry “whets wrong” tears rushed down her face “what will happen after this year we live on different sides of the world” she started to cry harder in to his chest Simon lifted her head in his hand “I will go any were for you I would be happy to move away for you if either of us win the money we can afforded to move the whole family” she smiled still teary and then kissed him

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:24 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg.....beautiful post, i cried at the end

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:43 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw that was so sweet!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:45 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

aww i didnt mean to make you cry lizzie
working new post later

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:22 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg..but it was beautiful

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:03 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

ok well i try and make more like it

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:12 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......thx

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:37 PM