KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

im sorry guys i wont be posting for a while cozz i have school exams coming up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:49 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

Wow your story is really good....Keep it up =]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:11 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry its been a whlie guys my internet was shut down

new post for you all
its a bit sad near the end

Lizzie and simon walked in to the hall arm in arm harry was eating with ginny lieing on him lizzie and simon sat across form them “we worked out the clue both of u need 2 hold it” ginny looked confused “what do u mean” “trust us just try it”. Harry looked at simon “so were did u two go last night no one could find you” lizzie blushed and looked at simon and kissed him then put her hand in front of ginny and harry showing a big dimond ring ginnys jaw droped “OH MY GOD” lizzie blushed and simon put on a smile and kissed lizzie. Harry laughted “is there any thing else you two go up to last night” simon looked at him “that for us to know”

First up that moring they had a free so the girls ran off to gossip and talk about what lizzie did that night “so how did he do it?” was it romantic?” whens the wedding” lizzie stoped them all “he was very sweet he said he didn’t want anyone else” she blushed “that all im telling you” ginny let out a big “oooow” and they laught lizzie blushed even more.

The boys were standing in the sun ron and simon played chess while harry cleaned his broom. “so harry you coming back to my place for the easter holidays there in two weeks” harry shurged “I don’t know I was planning on looking for a house of my own grimly place dose not look like the best place to live or rase a baby” “what about you simon were you going” “o was thinking of going home brining lizzie with me” harry smiled “maybe you should go to rons as well ginny and lizzie can look at wedding stuff togther” “maybe we will think about it” “think about what?’ lizzie wraped her arms around simon and kissed him and then sat in his lap while his arms were around her waist ginny and hermonie sat with there boy friends as well. “were we want to go for our holidays my place or rons with everyone else or maybe yours” lizzie smiled “none of them I want to go to paris” and rigged further down Simons groin while Simon started to play with her soft hair. “I don’t have the money to pay to go to Paris and that’s were we will go for our honeymoon I don’t want to see it all before we are married”. Lizzie kissed simon and closed her eyes.

There final week before the holidays past rather quickly lizzie and simon had desides to go to rons. On the final night harry was sitting by the fire waiting for ginny to come back from a check up on the babys. Just as harry was falling asleep ginny came in the door tears streaming down her face when she saw harry she dived on him “whats wrong gin” harry hugged her and wiped her tears “I was leaving the hospital wing and heading back hear when Nathan lovegood came out of no were” she sobbed more “before I could do any thing he used the cructatus curse on me and told me to take off my top and throw my wand away or he would do it again”. She cryed harder “so as I was standing there in my bra he told me then to take off my under wear and when I said no he did it again and pushed me to the ground then once on the ground he used incarcerous and tied my up” sobbing even harder “then he took off my under wear and just as he was about to feel my body McGonagall came and stunded him then she un tied me and sent me to the hospital wing” then holding harry harder “when I got there I was told that the curses they they” she buried her head in to harrys chest “ginny its ok look at me” ginny looked up “harry its dead our baby it died”.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:27 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwwwwww

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:07 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw...that went from really happy to really sad..but it was good, none the less!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:34 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

glad everyone likes it

i missed you all so much

lizzie i cryed one night coz i missed you so much

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:52 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwwww thts so sweet

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:03 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i cried the whole time we didnt talk....i hated it
but i did have a few dreams about us big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:18 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

well im working on another post that will make u cry of happyness

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:33 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

and hows that?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 03:34 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

u will see

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:33 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry i have not been on for a while

im not posting 2day coz im working out a heap or crap at the moment so sorry

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:12 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

omg cant wait till the next post

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 11:40 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

new post finaly

now if the story changes in some ways im sorry i know it dose but it makes it better

Ginny sat in her dorm crying the rest of the night and into the day “Ginny let us in” “no go away” and she threw the blanket over herself “Ginny you cant stay there forever” the door opened and lizzie and hermonie saw Ginny with tears all down her face “what’s wrong” lizzie asked “Harry looks just as bad as u” Ginny cried harder and hugged them both “my babies dead”.

Harry sat in the dinning hall with Ron and Simon. “Im going to kill that son of a *****” Harry slammed his fork on the table. “Mate carm down I want him dead to but we can’t”. Just then the loud speakers rung threw the school “students the yull ball is on this Christmas students from all schools will be sent hear tomorrow so make them welcome.

The next day the hogwarts express came with hundreds of students from the others schools lizzie stood with Simon holding his hand they couldn’t wait to see there friends again the train stopped and students got off and then there was a scream and a girl ran at Simon and hugged him “its so good to see u I missed u” the girl got off him she had black hair with blue eyes lizzie didn’t look to happy “I missed you to bree were is everyone else” “they couldn’t come sorry so who is this” “im lizzie Simons fiancé” and she hugged him to show it. “Nice to meet you I’m bree Simons ex girlfriend”

Simon sat in potions with bree. lizzie was in a free study time they were told to make a potion of there choice and get there partner to try it Simon saw bree place some of her own hair in her potion and wondered y. at the end of the class bree had a pink potion and was placing it in bottles “ok everyone time up try your partners potion” bree past a potion to Simon and he drank it down it felt warm and fuzzy like when he thought of lizzie but know it was about bree he lent over to her and wisped in her ear “will you go to the ball with me” bree didn’t say a word just kissed him.

p.s the post is only half done i just dont have time to finnish it at the moment and any way it makes a good cliff hanger

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 10:56 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i didnt like that post very much
not tht it wasnt the story just....idk

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 11:00 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

no he has to go with lizzie

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 01:39 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

as i said its only half done

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:46 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

ok here the end of that post

hope u enjoy it

Bree walked out of potions with her arm around Simon Lizzie was walking in to the hall when she saw them and ran away crying to her room. Hermonie saw her and followed “lizzie what’s wrong I saw you run up the hall crying” “he was with her” lizzie sobbed “he was holding her like he holds me” hermonie hugged her “I don’t believe Simon would do such a thing you going to marry him he wouldn’t leave u like that”. Lizzie sobbed some more and hermonie took her out of the room “come on we will find out what’s going on”. As they walked down the stairs to the entrance hall they saw Simon kissing bree. Lizzie let go of hermonie and ran down and slapped bree and shook Simon “what is wrong with you” hermonie rushed down “what are you talking about Lizzie?” “why are you kissing her Simon” hermonie smelt Simons breath and pulled her wand on bree “how dare you” lizzie looked at hermonie “what are you doing” Simon pulled out his own wand “put it down hermonie” “why should I” “because I will not let you hurt the girl I love” “the person you love is lizzie this little ***** has given you a love potion” lizzie pulled out her wand to and pointed it at bree. “You dirty ***** how could you you had your chance with Simon and you stuffed it up”. Bree got up off the floor and Lizzie slapped her in the face. Simon pulled his wand off hermonie and placed it on bree “how dare you try and steel me away” bree started to cry “I was doing it for you Simon I wanted you to be in Australia, where everyone loves you” Simon shook his head “I am always going to live in Australia it is my home and lizzie is going with me”. Just then the doors of the hall opened and Nathan came crawling in covered in blood and Harry only a few steps behind.

“you killed my babies you killed them and put my to be bride in great pain” “please have mercy” Nathan pleaded “why should I did u have mercy did you care what you were doing” Ron came running in “Harry no she is my sister but I’m not going to kill this guy that means jail witch is worse for Ginny” Nathan started to laugh and pulled out his wand and yelled “crusio” red sparks flew from the wand at Harry and he lay there twitching suddenly 4 sets of stunning spells flew at Nathan and he fell to the ground.

Harry woke up in the hospital wing with Ginny in the next bed holding his hand. She had has the abortion that day. “what happened gin why am I up here” “Nathan used the crushiartis curse on you and it knocked you out for about and hour” Ginny started to cry “mum came in after the abortion” she came in with teddy but when I held him I started to cry because I would not have my own baby to hold” Harry got out of bed and got in to Ginny’s and kissed her “its going to be ok Ginny, its going to be ok”

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 11:49 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yah 4 the first bit but crying for the last i hate when she lost the baby but other wis e excelent post

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 12:35 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwww...embarrasment.....how sad....LOVE IT!!!! big grin....especially when i slap bree

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:27 PM