KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » He Was Meant to be With...

He Was Meant to be With...
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg so gud plz post more NOW!!!!
HURRY AND FINISH THE DAMN*so sorry* H/HR POST
there i go bein demanding again

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 05:14 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Finally, the next Harry/Hermione post! This one isn't going to be as long as the last Harry/Ginny post, but it's still pretty long. And it's actually important...not just a bunch of drabble. Hopefully there's enough fluff in this to satify your needs for right now...not as much as I hoped to put in, but there will be lots more in future chapters, I promise!! Thanks to TheSims14 for her help with ideas!!

And now...

-ewalklover

Chapter Six (Part Two: Harry/Hermione): Pairing Off

Ron walked aimlessly around outside the castle. Harry and Hermione had been going out for about a week now, and they were inseparable, both in their own little world together. Ron had mostly been like a third wheel, even when he went to visit Ginny in the Hospital Wing, because Dean was always there. He was sad. He desperately wanted someone else to spend time with.

He sat down underneath the willow tree that he, Harry, and Hermione often sat under when the weather was nice, doing their homework. He stared out at the lake. Maybe he could have the Giant Squid for company. Oh, now he was just being stupid. Even the Giant Squid probably had a girlfriend.

“Hello, Ron,” said a quiet voice from beside him. Ron looked up into the pleasant face of Luna Lovegood.

“Oh, hello, Luna,” he said, smiling. He loved Luna. She was so funny, especially with her Quidditch commentary.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked. He shook his head and she sat down beside him. “So, Harry and Hermione, eh? Never really saw that coming. Personally, I always thought it would be you and Hermione. But, I guess I was wrong.”

“Yeah,” Ron said. “Noticed how everyone seems to have paired off then?” Luna nodded. “Figures. Seventh year and all…it’s to be expected I guess.” Luna just sat there, for once not saying anything. Ron thought he noticed a little bit of pity in her eyes. He decided to change the subject. “So, Luna, thinking of doing the Quidditch commentary this year?”

“Oh yes! Last year was so much fun! I really enjoy it. Daddy says I have a knack for things like that,” she said.

“Good. You were the best commentator last year. Much better than everyone else.”

Luna chuckled. They continued talking until Ron got hungry and they decided to go to dinner.

After dinner, Harry and Hermione proceeded, hand in hand, to the heads’ common room. Once there, they flopped down on the couch, Hermione in Harry’s lap.

“So,” said Hermione, her arms wrapped around Harry’s neck, playing with his messy black hair, “I was thinking Ron and I should plan something for Halloween. Do you have anything in mind?”

“I have something in mind, but it has nothing to do with Halloween,” said Harry.

“Oh?” asked Hermione, raising an eyebrow.

“I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to, and I think we should attend to in right now.”

“Do you now?” Hermione whispered, bringing her face closer to Harry’s. Their lips met, and Harry’s arms moved from her legs to around her waist. He licked her lips, begging for an entrance. Hermione gave in, and let her lips part. Just as Harry was about to deepen the kiss, the portrait banged open, startling the couple. They looked up to see Ron.

“Oi! Lovebirds! Get a room will you?” he said, a smile playing at his lips. Harry and Hermione blushed slightly. They would have to until tomorrow to finish that unfinished business.

The next day, Hermione unlocked her lips from Harry’s for a few minutes to catch up with Ginny, who was just out of the Hospital Wing. They had an hour before dinner, and Hermione wanted to do some girl talking. Ginny agreed, and they walked to Hermione’s dorm. Once there, they sat down on the bed, facing each other.

“So?” asked Ginny, grinning and cocking an eyebrow. “How are things with Harry?”

“Amazing. I honestly couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend. And how are things with Dean?”

“Slow, but good. I really like him, Hermione. Probably more than he likes me.”

“I don’t think so,” Hermione smiled, “I’ve seen the way he looks at you. Like there’s no other girl for him.”

“Well, good. ‘Cause there shouldn’t be.” Hermione and Ginny laughed.

“Anyways, Ginny, I really wanted to ask your opinion. Ron and I have been thinking…” she trailed off as Ginny gave her a look that said, Don’t try and tell me you’ve been alone with Ron for five seconds. “Well, okay, so mostly just me thinking. But what I was thinking about was what we should do for Halloween. I mean, it’s only like, a week and a half away or so…if we’re going to do something, we’d better plan it soon.”

“You’re right. You should definitely do something. But what to do, is the question…” Ginny thought for a moment. “How about…no…that’s not good. What have past Head Boys and Girls done?”

“Nothing, really, while we’ve been here. They never really put much thought into it. I suppose we could just have a regular Halloween feast like usual…it’s pretty late to plan anything anyways,” Hermione sighed.

“No it’s not, Hermione! It’s never too late! And in fact, I have the perfect idea for you. Have you noticed that a lot of the sixth and seventh years have been pairing off? Well, why not hold a party, sort of like a mixer for the sixth and seventh years. There could be music and butterbeer and candy, of course…I think it would be fun!”

“That’s actually not such a bad idea…” said Hermione, the wheels already turning in her head.

“Great. Glad you like it. Now, let’s go down for dinner. I’m starved!”

“I swear, Ron’s had a bad influence on you, Ginny,” said Hermione, and both girls laughed their way to the Great Hall.

In two days time, two new notices appeared on the notice boards in each common room over night. In the morning, students would be jumping up and down in excitement over the announcements.

“A party? Just for sixth and seventh years? Awesome!” whispered a sixth year Hufflepuff to her friend.

“We are totally going to kick Gryffindor’s butts in the Quidditch match in two weeks,” said Draco Malfoy to his fellow Slytherin teammates.

“I wish I was a sixth or seventh year,” sighed a small first year girl in Gryffindor. “Or atleast that I could play Quidditch.”

“Hey, Luna! You’re going to be commentator at the first Quidditch match in two weeks!” Ron called to her before lunch.

“I know! It’s exciting isn’t it? Gryffindor versus Slytherin games are always the best,” she said. She flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder. “Great idea about the party, by the way. Sounds like it’ll be fun.”

“It was all Ginny’s idea, really,” Ron said, blushing a little. He and Luna had been spending a lot of time together over the past few days.

“Well, tell her it was a great one for me. I’ve got to go and speak to Professor Flitwick…I’ll see you later!” she called as she ran off to the Charms classroom.

Ron watched her go. Maybe, just maybe….

Harry pushed Hermione down onto her bed, his hands running down her body to her waist. She entwined her fingers in his messy black hair as she had done so many times before and deepened their kiss. Harry started to slide her robe off of her shoulders, touching the bare skin of her arms.

“Harry,” Hermione gasped, unlocking her lips from him. “I think we’re going a bit too fast.”

“Agreed,” Harry sighed, rolling off of her. They lay on the bed for a minute, before turning their heads to look at each other. Harry grinned. Hermione grinned back. She rolled over quickly so that she was on top of Harry and attached her lips to his again. It just felt right.

Remember, R&R and be demanding!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:41 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

okay , i*ll be honest with you ...

ITS GREAT, ITS COOL, ITS PoPPING:P I loooove H/Hr especially with muchos fluff:P i agree, it*s not as long, but i do sure love it , GO GREEN !!!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 06:19 AM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg the best post so far
NOW U BETTER F**KING (so sorry) POST SOON
there i go bein demaning

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 05:10 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Okay, guys, last post for a few days. Until probably Sunday night or Monday. This Chapter's not very important, a little bit of fluff and stuff. Hey, that rhymed. smile Anyways, the next Harry/Ginny post after this will probably be the Halloween Ball, so look forward to that!

enjoy!

-ewalklover

Chapter Seven (Part One: Harry/Ginny): Pairing Off

The Halloween Ball was just two days away. Everyone had their costumes, and most people were finding last-minute dates. Ron and Hermione sat in their common room during their free period, finishing up the final changes to the decorations. Both of them still had no date.

Hermione mumbled something about tables and chairs under her breath, and Ron looked up from where he was making a list of food to glance at her. This would probably be one of his last chances, so it was now or never.

“Er, Hermione?”

Hermione looked up. “Yes?”

“Um, I was, um, just wondering if you had a date for the ball yet?” Ron asked, fiddling with his quill nervously.

Hermione held back a smile. “No, no one’s asked me yet, how about you?” She knew what his answer would be.

“Nope, haven’t asked anyone.”

Hermione shrugged, and, seeing that he wasn’t going to say any more, turned back to her paper.

There was a moment of silence before Ron spoke again. “Um, Hermione, since this ball is being planned by us, and we’re head boy and girl, I think it might be a good idea if we went together…you know, to set a good example.”

Hermione raised her eyebrow. “Alright, if you say so,” she said, and turned back to her paper again, grinning.

Ginny sat in her favourite chair in the Gryffindor common room. It was her free period, and Harry wasn’t there, so she was using the time to catch up on her homework which had fell behind a little since she and Harry had started going out. She didn’t notice one of her sixth year friends come up behind her.

“Ginny?”

Ginny jumped and turned around. “Gosh, Nathan! You scared me!”

“Sorry,” Nathan chuckled, sitting on the arm rest of her chair.

“Yeah yeah. What’s up?”

“Don’t have a date yet for the Halloween Ball. I think everyone else does, though, so there’s no one to ask.” He sighed sadly.

“What about Cassidy?” Ginny asked, referring to her best friend in sixth year. “I know she doesn’t have a date and I know for a fact that she would love to go with you.”

“Really? I think I’ll ask her then. Thanks, Gin, you’re a lifesaver.” Nathan got up and left the common room to look for Cassidy.

Ginny smiled, priding herself on her amazing matchmaking skills.

Neville Longbottom cleared his throat, trying to build up enough courage. She was sitting under his favourite tree out on the grounds, and this was his best chance to ask her. He walked over to her. “Hey, mind if I join you here?”

Luna Lovegood smiled up at him. “Of course, Neville,” she said.

“So, um, you have a date yet for the ball?” Neville asked shyly.

“No. No one wants to go with Loony Lovegood.” Luna sighed and played with one of her radish earrings.

“I do,” said Neville, his voice so quiet it was almost a whisper.

“Do you? Because I would really love to go with you, Neville,” Luna said, taking one of his hands in hers.

Neville nodded. “Great,” said Luna, smiling again. “I was just about to go see if there was any extra pudding in the kitchens, would you like to come along?”

“Sure,” said Neville, and they got up and left to go to the kitchens.

Harry walked down the hall to the Gryffindor common room alone. Ron and Hermione had gone off, claiming that they had stuff to finish for the ball. He and Ginny both had a free period right now, and they were planning on spending some time together.

When he entered the common room, Ginny was lying across the couch, having just moved there from her chair (she had two free periods in a row). The common room was mostly empty, except for a few couples here and there talking in hushed tones so as not to be overheard.

Harry crossed the room to Ginny, and kissed her on the head. She smiled and looked up at him. “Hey,” she laughed. She sat up so that Harry could sit beside her.

He smiled and took a seat, wrapping his arms around her. Ginny giggled and kissed him on the lips. Harry broke the kiss after a few minutes. “Let’s go up to my dorm,” he whispered.

Once in Harry’s dorm, they lay down on his bed and continued making out. Ginny kicked off her shoes and they landed on the floor.

After a while, the two of them just lay there for a while, Ginny in Harry’s arms. “I love you,” she whispered, and was delighted when he whispered, I love you too, back to her. She snuggled into his chest. After a minute, Ginny picked up Harry’s arm and looked at the watch on his wrist. “Oh, jeeze, we have ten minutes to get to class,” she said. She jumped off the bed, grabbing her robe and putting it back on. Harry did the same thing. Then Ginny grabbed her left shoe, the one she could actually see, and put in on. Having a hunch, Ginny got down on her knees and looked under Harry’s bed. Sure enough, there was her shoe…as well as…

“What’s this?” Ginny asked pulling out the brown paper bag that held Harry’s pirate costume for the Halloween Ball.

“Nothing!” Harry ran around from the other side of the bed and grabbed the bag from her.

“Aw, common, let me see!” Ginny jumped for the bag which Harry was now holding high above his head.

“No!” Harry yelled, laughing.

“Pleeeeeeeeeease!!” Ginny whined.

“You can’t see it…but I guess I can tell you what it is. It’s my costume for the ball.”

“Fine, I guess it can be a surprise,” Ginny said, in mock disappointment. “But now I’m mad at you.”

“Would a kiss make it better?”

“Make it two and we have a deal.”

Remember, R&R and be demanding!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:47 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg....i hate u big grin j/p lol
tht was funy i absolutely luv fluff
tee hee,

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:58 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

big grin glad you liked it!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 09:22 PM
crazykim

it ISSS:P greaat , really, but plz plz (puppyeyes) post green soon too?smile

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 09:26 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yes esactly, we r both h/hr fans, but i am actually both, and i caint choose, but my next story will, muahahahaha

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 09:34 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

HEY GUYS!! green will hopefully be up tonight...and expect a long chapter!!

-ewalklover

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:35 PM
crazykim

thnk you , thnk you, thnk you big grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 06:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaay
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 07:54 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Okay, guys, finally what you've been waiting for! I made it longer than I normally would have, and added in lots of extra fluff smile In the next Harry/Hermione chapter, something really BIG will be announced, so keep waiting for that!

and now...

-ewalklover

Chapter Seven (Part Two: Harry/Hermione): Absolutely

Halloween dawned on Hogwarts, and before anyone realised, they were finishing up their last classes and getting ready for the Halloween feast. Harry and Hermione walked down the hallway to the Great Hall, hand in hand, as usual.

When they entered the Great Hall they sat down at the Gryffindor table, across from Ron and Luna, who had been sitting there for a few meals. Nobody really minded, and she was happy because she had friends.

“Hey guys,” Harry said.

“Hey,” Ron managed to say through mouthfuls of food. Hermione looked at him disgustedly. Luna snorted at Hermione’s face. Ron looked at her, and they both started to laugh. Harry and Hermione exchanged confused glances, and started eating.

Just as Ron and Luna had settled down and continued eating again, Ginny showed up with Dean in tow.

“Hey!” Ginny greeted them, taking a seat next to Hermione. “Everything all set?” She whispered to her, and Hermione nodded.

Ginny, of course, was talking about the Halloween party for the sixth and seventh years that would be going on after this. Hermione had spent all afternoon setting up, and it was sure to be fun.

The feast finished, and while the fifth year and younger students went back to their common rooms, the sixths and seventh years headed into a large classroom.

The classroom had been turned into something that looked like a lounge. There were no desks or chairs or chalkboards. Instead there were couches and tables with butterbeer and candy. The lights were dimmed, and music from the WWN played in the background.

The students entered the room and immediately broke off into groups of people. They grabbed couches and food, and some even danced.

Harry and Hermione found a couch in the corner, claimed it theirs, and started snogging. Ginny and Dean went over to a group of Ginny’s friends and started talking with them. Ron and Luna sat down on an empty couch at the opposite end of the room from Harry and Hermione.

Ron looked at them disgusted.

Luna, noticing this, quietly said, “You used to fancy her, didn’t you?”

Ron just shrugged. “Yes and no, I guess. As soon as I found out Harry liked her, I knew there’d never be a chance for me. Anyone would pick The Boy Who Lived over is stupid friend any day.”

“I wouldn’t,” Luna whispered.

Hermione ran her hands through Harry’s messy black hair. His lips were gentle on hers, and she could tell he was elsewhere. She pulled away. “Harry?” she asked. “What’s wrong?”

Harry, surprised by this question, said, “Nothing,” and reattached his lips to hers. A minute later her broke away again. “Do you want to go somewhere else? Somewhere more…private?”

Hermione grinned. “Okay,” she whispered. Harry pulled her up from the couch and they left the room.

“So really,” said Luna after taking a sip of butterbeer, “what’s the problem?”

“Problem? There’s no problem,” Ron lied.

Luna rolled her eyes. “Ron, I know you well enough by now to know that there is a problem. What is it?”

Ron sighed. “Fine. It’s just…oh never mind it’s stupid.”

“It can’t be that stupid if it’s bugging you this much.”

Ron glared at her before sighing again and saying, “Okay. Fine. It’s just that…ever since Harry and Hermione have started going out, I’ve barely seen or talked to them besides from classes, but even then they’re in their own little world. I’d just like to have my best friends back, that’s all.”

Luna nodded. “That’s perfectly understandable. Would you like me to talk to them or something?”

To her surprise, Ron nodded. “Yeah. That would be really great.”

“Okay,” Luna’s smile turned into a yawn. “I’m tired. I think I’ll leave and go back to my dorm…it’ll be nice and quiet for me to sleep with everyone else down here.”

“Okay, goodnight,” Ron said.

“Goodnight Ron,” Luna said. And then she kissed him on the cheek and danced out of the room.

Ron touched the spot where her lips had touched his skin and smiled slightly. Five minutes later, he got up and left too.

Hermione pulled Harry inside her dorm and shut the door behind them. The lights still off, they made their way to her bed. Hermione took a deep breath, wrapped her arm around Harry’s neck and kissed him. He kissed her back, moving so that they were kneeling on the bed.

Hermione’s hands were slightly shaky as she unlocked her arms from around his neck. She slid her fingers down his shoulders and pulled off his robe. Then her hands found his tie, and she slipped it over his head, unlocking her lips from his for only a second. Then her shaky fingers found the buttons on his shirt. She fumbled with them as she tried to undo them.

Harry brought his lips to her collar bone and reached his hands around her to take off her robe. He heard her sigh as he trailed a line of kisses up her neck to the corner of her mouth before kissing her lips again. He pushed her back on the bed, sliding his hands a little ways up her shirt. She smoothed her hands over his chest under his now unbuttoned shirt. They rolled over so that Hermione could be on top.

Ron entered the heads’ common room. As he walked quietly across the floor, he heard Hermione giggle from her room. He glanced at her door, then shook his head and entered his own room. He lay down on his bed, still fully dressed, and, with thoughts of Luna running through is head, drifted of to a deep sleep.

The next day, November the first, was a Thursday, and, as a treat to all students, classes were cancelled for the next two days. Everyone, especially the sixth and seventh years, were overjoyed by this fact.

Harry spent all day sprawled out on Hermione’s bed asleep. Someone had spiked the butterbeer last night, and they both had huge headaches. Hermione had gotten up and gotten some food from the kitchens for them, and on her way back, she ran into Luna.

“Hermione!” called Luna as she ran to catch up to her.

“Oh,” Hermione turned around and waited for the girl to catch up before she said anything else. “Hey, Luna, what’s up?” she said groggily.

“Oh nothing, just wanted to talk to you about something. Are you okay?” she asked as an afterthought.

“Oh, yeah, fine. Someone spiked the butterbeer last night.”

Luna smiled and nodded. “I had a feeling that might happen. Good thing I didn’t drink any last night.”

“Lucky you,” Hermione grimaced.

“So anyways, what I wanted to talk to you about was Ron.”

Hermione looked at Luna more closely. “You have my permission to date him. See you,” she turned and started to walk away.

“That’s not what I mean,” Luna said, grabbing Hermione’s arm and turning her around again. “What I mean is, I’ve been talking to Ron a lot lately and he’s seemed a bit upset. Last night he told me it was because you and Harry had pretty much ignored him since you started dating, and he thinks he just lost his two best friends.”

“Oh,” Hermione looked down at her shoes.

“So, please, just talk to him. Both you and Harry. Just because you and Harry are dating now doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have time for anyone else. People are starting to think you’re too stuck up to do anything else. If you haven’t noticed, you’ve been missing your head girl patrol duties for the past few weeks.”

“I-I have?” Hermione asked, shocked.

“Mhm,” Luna nodded. “I definitely wouldn’t expect that from you, Hermione Granger.”

“I wouldn’t expect that from myself either,” Hermione whispered.

Luna smiled smugly and withdrew her hand from Hermione’s arm. “So you’ll talk to Ron? And start taking your duties seriously again?”

“Absolutely,” Hermione nodded. And with that, she bid Luna goodbye and went to join Harry again in her room.

When she got there Harry sitting on her bed, a glass of water in his hands. He turned to look at her when she entered, and gave her a weak smile.

“Hi,” she said, returning a weak smile to his. “Luna talked to me…about Ron,” she said, and then proceeded to tell Harry everything Luna had told her.

“I feel terrible,” Harry muttered when she had finished.

“Me too.”

“We should talk to him.”

Hermione nodded. “But tomorrow. I’m not feeling up to it today.” She kissed Harry quickly and then got under her covers and buried her head in her pillows and fell fast asleep. Harry joined her a few seconds later.

Remember, R&R and be demanding! The more reviews I get, the more I post!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:39 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

very gud post
DAMMIT YOU, U GOTTA EFFIN POST MORE
DAMN, HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL U?!!!!
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing
SHIZ POST NOW, DAMN AND GEEZZ

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:56 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i already knoe wats goin 2 happen n the nxt post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 11:57 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

how'd you find out?! haha just kidding. but you dont know how it's going to happen, so ha! Read and review please!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 12:57 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

VERY IMPORTANT A/N: Okay, guys...I'm having a bit of trouble with my Harry/Ginny posts, so for right now, I've decided to just do Harry/Hermione chapters...I think most people like those better anyways. If anyone has any objections to this, feel free to let me know and I'll continue, or if anyone has any idea for my Harry/Ginny posts, pm's with your ideas are great.

Thanks guys, and look forward to the next Harry/Hermione chapter!

-Emmy (I've decided not to use my username any more)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 01:06 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

jus drop the damn story
NOW EFFIN POST ON H/HR NOW
AAARRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 01:32 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I'm working on it smile

I'm going to wait for some more reviews though, before I post some more of the story.

-Emmy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 02:05 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post now

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 09:11 PM