KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Sion

Akuma vs. Sion
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma's invulnerablity is a bs game mechanic anyway.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:42 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma cannot kill Sion, once Akuma punched him Sion will lob his head off.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:42 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Once Akuma hits him, he's likely to send Sion flying several feet.

He might just rip off Sion's arm. Goodbye lightsaber.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:43 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't talking about Sion no expression I've never played KOTOR II

But tell me, what Street Fiighter has ever manipulated a black hole?

Thanks. None of them.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:43 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas

If Sion can use the Force in this fight I doubt any of Akuma's attacks would be the least of a threat...

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:44 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But tell me, what Street Fiighter has ever manipulated a black hole?

No one.

But then again, what Luke moved wasn't a real blackhole. It was a small lifeform that produces a gravity well that sucks up lasers.

Still, more impressive than any SF character. But it's not PHYSICAL power which is what I'm talking about.

quote:
If Sion can use the Force in this fight I doubt any of Akuma's attacks would be the least of a threat...

Maybe he'll use the famous Jedi precog that allowed a Jedi Master to dodge Jango's blaster.

...oh wait.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:47 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How would AKuam even reach him? Any time Akuam got close eh can just force push him away erm And.. with Jedi skills he should be able to dodge hadoukens, they don't move as fast as a blaster bolt.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:48 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

...oh wait.

Sion doesn't have pre-cog?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:49 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lightsaber can't kill Sion man, Akuma can't either. And btw, exactly how fast is Akuma? Sure, he's beyond human speed, saying anything else would be ludicrously stupid, but even tho Sion isn't the best Force user, he can still increase his speed with it, all Sith and Jedi can do this to an extant.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:50 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he doesn't even have precog through the Force like the lowliest Force user is supposed to have?

Sion sucks even more than I thought.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:51 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can Sion use the Force or not?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:51 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
A lightsaber can't kill Sion man, Akuma can't either

Did you ever see a lightsaber TRY to kill Sion? Like someone chopped off his head and he just pulled it back on?

quote:
And btw, exactly how fast is Akuma? Sure, he's beyond human speed, saying anything else would be ludicrously stupid, but even tho Sion isn't the best Force user, he can still increase his speed with it, all Sith and Jedi can do this to an extant.

I only ever saw him walking and talking. So I have no idea.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:52 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he doesn't even have precog through the Force like the lowliest Force user is supposed to have?

Sion sucks even more than I thought.
Who the hell said that? BH was just asking if he didn't cause he was confused by your statement.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:53 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Can Sion use the Force or not?

From what we saw, he uses it to keep himself together.

But offensive attacks were never seen.

So, I'd say he uses a supplemental use of it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:53 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

All force users have that force-precog. The same pre-cog that allows them to block blaster bolts that move much faster then Akuma does. Sion only needs to hit him once, anywhere, and it's over.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:56 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you ever see a lightsaber TRY to kill Sion? Like someone chopped off his head and he just pulled it back on?

I only ever saw him walking and talking. So I have no idea.
Well, I believe the first battle with Sion was a saber duel and the reason Exile fled was because Sion could not be killed by mere saber combat. So you are just guessing that Akuma is faster? Sion has precog as shown when Kreia snuck up on him he knew she was there, caught her off guard, and took her hand off.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:56 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since I saw no displays of superspeed on Sion's part, I'm saying Akuma is faster.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've seen no displays for Akuma either. However, we know that all Jedi use the force to amplify there reflexes, a luxery Akuma doesn't have.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:58 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

...From what I've read Sion is in fact unstoppable. The only way to subdue him is to convince him of giving up the Force.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:59 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly. The Exile tried to kill him but couldn't do it until after she got Sion to give up the will to live.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:00 AM