KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Sion

Akuma vs. Sion
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
...From what I've read Sion is in fact unstoppable. The only way to subdue him is to convince him of giving up the Force.
Or get Nihilus to beat his ass.wink

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:00 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sion is far from unstoppable.

The Juggernaut is unstoppable.

You know why?

Because we saw showings of how unstoppable he was.

I saw nothing Sion withstood measuring up to taking Akuma's blows.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:02 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen nothing of Akuma withstand having a lightsaber shoved up his ass. What's your point?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen nothing of Akuma withstanding lava even.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:05 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma wins.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:06 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sion is not unstoppable, he is just unkillable. Thing is, once Akuma punches him, Sion will still be alive to lob off Gouki's head.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:07 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:09 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Akuma wins.

Neg. Sion rapes him in the ass.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:12 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sion is not unstoppable, he is just unkillable. Thing is, once Akuma punches him, Sion will still be alive to lob off Gouki's head.

Not really. He takes a punch and is lucky if he is still standing.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:12 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Be enlightened my comrades:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t458253.html

What's funny is that Lana thought that was a real respect match.

quote:

Akuma can be the luckiest man in the world and still die instantly from a Lightsaber to the chest.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:14 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt he'd get hit by that punch mane, and it's Akuma's Kongou Kokuretsuzan (the technique where he channels all of his energy into one hand) that may be a threat to Sion, not his basic punches which would do close to nothing.

Akuma coming in contact with a lightsaber means his loss here pal.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:15 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that the attack he used to kick the sub?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:17 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Gouki's punches are powerful, but cannot kill Sion.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:17 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Cloud, your a sad, sad person. One or two people where ever overrating Akuma, and you decide that everyone was, and this invented a whole bunch of shit... What? did Trickster get under your foreskin again.

Akuma's teleports, and yes, invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him enough, and even though Sion appears unkillable, he is not unhurtable, and can still be knocked around like a *****.

Another thing to note, is that we simply don't know how the SGS would affect Sion if it was brought to bear on him.

Note, if Sion is effectively unkillable, then this is direct spite and shall be reported immediately.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:37 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not unkillable.

People just don't comprehend the No Limits Fallacy is made for people like Sion and to prevent people from overrating him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:39 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Cloud, your a sad, sad person. One or two people where ever overrating Akuma, and you decide that everyone was, and this invented a whole bunch of shit... What? did Trickster get under your foreskin again.

Akuma's teleports, and yes, invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him enough, and even though Sion appears unkillable, he is not unhurtable, and can still be knocked around like a *****.

Another thing to note, is that we simply don't know how the SGS would affect Sion if it was brought to bear on him.

Note, if Sion is effectively unkillable, then this is direct spite and shall be reported immediately.
How 'bout not addressing me by "Cloud" from now on. That's one thing. Another thing is I can say or create anything about videogame characters as I please. Just because I say things that indirectly humiliate or downplay your beloved character, shouldn't give you the need of getting personal about it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:43 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I don't particularly care about what your saying "Guilty" But the fact that you've continuously done it many many times across many many threads is amusing to nobody but you.

I dunno mwhat has caused all of your sarcasm to explode like a bottle of very badly shaken soda, but it can easily equate to spam/flooding the boards with pure annoyance.

There are ways to express your dislike of a character without going overboard the way you do, place it in your profile or something...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:47 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
invulnerability of some of his techniques should protect him

When has Akuma ever shown to be able to turn invincible, outside of gameplay? Canonically?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:47 AM