KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Optimus Prime and Bumble bee vs Megatron and Barricade

Optimus Prime and Bumble bee vs Megatron and Barricade
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Optimus Prime and Bumble bee vs Megatron and Barricade

All out fight in the city that was in the movie. No people around- the city is completely deserted.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 04:52 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Uhh, give us more info man.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 04:54 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

confused

Uhm. The new Transformers movie? All have their standard weapons? No human soldiers around to interfere..?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 05:06 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CIS
sep droids

ahh thats easy maegatron and barricade well maybe megatron because megatron can kill optimus and bumblebee can kill barricade but then megatron kile the bee man

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 07:28 AM
CIS is currently offline Click here to Send CIS a Private Message Find more posts by CIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah, but I think Optimus Prime would fair better against Megatron with no innocent people around.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:06 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Especially if Megatron isn't accidently killed by a boy with a rubiks cube. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 06:49 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Especially if Megatron isn't accidently killed by a boy with a rubiks cube. stick out tongue

Rubiks cube u say?

No. That was the Cube (as Optimus Prime would say)

Last edited by braz on Aug 19th, 2007 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 01:13 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep. The original Rubik prototype. shifty

The commercial releases were dumbed down for mass production.

There wasnt any 'mass shifting' allowed, by Bay's decree, you see.... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 12:24 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah, thats one bigass rubix cube. eek! and a normal 1's not exactly on exact scale as the one was in the movie. the smaller cubes in proportion to the whole cube itself was alot smaller. wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 01:01 PM
Scythe
The Goat

All these Autobot/Decepticon battles are all always one sided anyways. Good always triumphs over evil.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

In the Cartoon and the new movie, for sure.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:55 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Oh? You mean to tell me there's been times when the Decepticons have prevailed?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:06 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Megatron would be the only one left standing.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:42 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh? You mean to tell me there's been times when the Decepticons have prevailed?

Yup. Issue 4 or the US run of comics was the first time.....

The cartoon was more kiddyfied and the outcomes were naturally, more basic good wins and evil loses type stuff.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:10 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I have re-introduce myself to TF comics.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 09:58 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed. For that is where the good shit was. smile

Seriously, Macabre...? stick out tongue
G1 comic Megatron, maybe, but 'Bayatron' is a total wuss who after a few hot bullets up the jacksy from the humans, couldn't even squash a human right in front of him, literally, to save his life...

In a movie with a stupid or compromised plot writers, as we had this time, even the toughest of villians will be undone by even the most random plot device for "Polished hollywood mass appeal friendly dumb happy ending where the American humans will/must win every time"(TM).

Can't we get the team behind "NARC" in there this time....?
THEN you'd see the dark "Megs victory ending" that we all crave.. stick out tongue
Ray Liotta would make a good human liason for Megatron. big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 07:58 AM
Faith27

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

So this thread is not about Transformers 2....

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:40 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Decepticons win if were talking bout the movies. Megatron>Prime in a fight but Barricade is much more versatile than Bee. Bee is a car and Barricade's a tank.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:26 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Faith27
So this thread is not about Transformers 2....

Nah. Just versus thread.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 11:19 AM
Sleepy bones 94
Terror of Death

well if it was in the movie prime and bee would win, of corse,but if it were not in the movie but for real megatron and barricade would WIPE THE FLOOR with prime and bee no doubt about it. big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:07 PM
Sleepy bones 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Sleepy bones 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Sleepy bones 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote