KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Funny POTC vids

Funny POTC vids
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Ooh, I didn't realize T.Maria made that one (*doh*) - I love that one! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:24 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Made a new parody vid and had to share ^_^ It is a crossover video b/t POTC and Dark Shadows wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_vYWIHi_Y

Please lemme know what you think! big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:57 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I really can't wait till I can start making some Pirates mvids! Those were really fun to watch. I didn't even throw up during the Sparrabeth one, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:19 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Uh...thats good to hear? o_O About the puking I mean stick out tongue

Glad you liked them smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:24 PM
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Uh...thats good to hear? o_O About the puking I mean stick out tongue

Glad you liked them smile

Yes I am just teasing I hope people don't think I am some kind of ogre sent down to punish you all or something. I just like to joke around and have strong opinions laughing

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:26 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWY...feature=related

More fun in light of the holiday season. Norrington is the best in this one.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:11 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Willo! That one had me in tears of mirth, thanks for sharing! big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:22 PM
katelovespirate

okay, that was HILARIOUS~~!!!!!! one my fav...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:32 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Whoever, thanks so much for the 12 days/pirates vid--that is a dingdong hoot!! Very appreciated don't you know.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:28 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taliakai
Jack Fan

I loved POTC 1&2&3! i can't wait for #4!(I hope)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 10:51 AM
taliakai is currently offline Click here to Send taliakai a Private Message Find more posts by taliakai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Originally posted by willofthewisp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWY...feature=related

More fun in light of the holiday season. Norrington is the best in this one.

OMG....that was so laughing rolling on floor laughing

I too loved the Norrington parts.....that was so funny! Great find Willo!

Here is one ...but it's not christmas.....Lady and the Tramp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuSkrjPV-WE

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:42 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

And speaking of Norrington...one of my all time favorites....this was like the third video I ever saw on youtube last July 2006 after I first discovered my obsession with Pirates/Jack Sparrow/Sparrabeth and youtube vids....

the first one was "over my head" and then "everything changes"...and then this one.....very funnny.....gotta love Norrington! I misssed the lighter side of Jack and Norrie in AWE..one of the many things that went wrong with that horrible movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSISH73EyqI

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:54 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, the first one they bantered and even in the second one they bantered. I think James has more humor than a lot of people give him credit for.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I kind of enjoyed James.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:25 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Lol...About as Much dancing as Johnny will do!! lol...Is Cry Baby considered a musical?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h_l_ilnM...feature=related

and for those who don't know that is NOT Johnny singing smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:50 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Yeah, the first one they bantered and even in the second one they bantered. I think James has more humor than a lot of people give him credit for.

More humor, more good looks, more everything. I read this really lovely fanfic like ages ago where he and liz end up together... but this one was written before dmc came out. and we wrote a norribeth one, didn't we? at some point?

I just hate that James got shafted. Totally unnecessary and bordering on cruel.

Just think of the things he could have offered Lizzie that no one else in the series could have: dancing for one, waltzing and other ballroom dances that Lizzie probably knew... poetry by firelight, stability but not boredom, friendship AND love. And HE wasn't going to be cursed for eternity, OR lose his ship, or anything tragic like that.

Are T and T trying to make a social commentary on how the "nice guys" really do finish last? Or how girls are evil and lead to men's deaths?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:06 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well, I would guess T&T think all men finish last. Yeah, James dies and it's horrible and undeserved, especially since you brought up the idea that something could have happened between them had he gone with her. Tex, maybe that is how Jack recruits...lol. That made me laugh.

But see, are you grouping Will and James into nice and Jack, Sao, Barbossa, Beckett, and Davy into bad? None of them win anything. Yeah, Jack and Barbossa probably do the best because they're alive and not cursed and they seem a little wiser after the whole thing. But Davy was bad to the bone and he died right along with Sao. And all because Elizabeth kissed most of them. I really hope girls don't watch POTC and think that that's the way to get rid of guys that are making them reconsider things. "Ooh, that ______ really bothers me. I'll just kiss him and then he'll die within minutes."

If they brought back even Anamaria, everyone could have at least seen another girl in the movies and not seem so lovestarved.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:49 PM
katelovespirate

well yeah, that's the real issue i was after. i would lump Jack and Sao in with the nice guys... Barbossa and Beckett are the only ones who have escaped that title from me. but the point is, all guys finish last when it comes to having one vixen ruin all their lives.

Thats were i am a bit perplexed by T and T's decisions in writing the series... you have Elizabeth, who, let's face it, is written as this perfect woman (not perfect in the moral sense, but perfect as in, every man's dream woman), who Keira luckily plays with more spunk and humanity (she's so great) but the whole series revolves around her, her decisions, her mistakes... she's got a way over-embellished amount of control and influence on everyone's lives, and instead of allowing a few women in here and there in small roles to balance that out, they take the one other female character they had and make her so harsh by film 3 she may as well be a man (except extremely pretty). it's just a strange way to approach an action adventure series, to me. In most ways it worked, but it really made the ending hard for them, and i think ultimately is what made the ending so unsatisfying. Elizabeth as a character by film 3 is really larger than life, and there are so many expectations built on her, and inevitably they don't come through.

I just kept thinking, Oh my word, T and T must have had TERRIBLE experiences with women and then romanticized them to get this stuff...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:12 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

ha ha, the angst of T&T. I have yet to make a call on if I'm happy with Elizabeth's characterization. I would really have to watch AWE again, especially when she agrees to go with Sao in the first place (that's a huge action that has major consequences for her). But at least she's not being rescued. It doesn't help that every guy in the series can't help himself when it comes to her. I mean, isn't there one guy that is content to have her for a friend besides Gibbs? Even at the end when she's telling everyone goodbye, it seems like even Pintel and Ragetti have fallen for her to some degree. We're not completely sure how Jack feels about her at the end, and we know James died loving her. Will certainly loves her still, and I'm pretty sure if given a little push, Barbossa and Teague and all the rest would worship the ground she walked on. It makes her a wee bit unsympathetic.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:28 PM
katelovespirate

yeah it's true. in film 1, she was pretty and it made sense that both Will and Norrington-- two guys very much a part of her life-- would be interested. And Pirates are Pirates so I wasn't bothered that Barbossa and all the undead dudes wanted to have their way with her... it wasn't personal, so to speak.

but by the end of the series, things got really out of hand. NO ONE was immune to her... even with the ugly clothes, bad hygiene, and straw hair. wink I mean, sure Elizabeth is great and all, but it made the films much more unrealistic and really stretched credulity when man after man fell victim to her charms and then died tragically. And it also made everyone question why Will got her in the end... lol. i was glad that Elizabeth grew more capable and piraty throughout the films, but T and T of all people should know that as soon as a girl becomes capable of rescuing herself and making her own plans, most guys suddenly find her too intimidating to mess with.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:51 PM