KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Official Venom Megathread!!!!

Official Venom Megathread!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Official Venom Megathread!!!!

Thats right. Avi Arad is making a Venom movie spin off. This is not one of my stupid joke threads. This is pure truth and nothing more.

Heres all the proof you'll need.
http://screenrant.com/archives/avi-...-4-and-919.html

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 08:34 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Official Venom Megathread!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thats right. Avi Arad is making a Venom movie spin off. This is not one of my stupid joke threads. This is pure truth and nothing more.

Heres all the proof you'll need.
http://screenrant.com/archives/avi-...-4-and-919.html

Interesting

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Make another of your amazing fake pics Arachnid, the Buce Campbell as carnage was just incredible

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:37 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Batman watches all...

Attachment: venomjumping.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Also, it looks like Galactus is the bad guy for the Venom movie!!

There. Happy steve? stick out tongue

Attachment: spideyvsvenom.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:50 PM
steverules
The doctor

I am happier than a Cheese burger and fries big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:58 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Great, what's next? A Ferby movie?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:02 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

How did you know???

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:04 PM
Arachnid1

He can tell the future, obviously.

Attachment: firby.gif
This has been downloaded 159 time(s).

PWNT

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:10 PM
steverules
The doctor

At last, my demands have been met

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:40 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Hope this movie kicks t3h ass. Probably will suck though, lol, who knows.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 12:18 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm sure that this movie will be great as long as there's a good cast and storyline.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 12:54 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported. This thread is not needed as there is already a thread for this.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 04:43 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Reported. This thread is not needed as there is already a thread for this.

You made your thread because you wanted a Venom spin-off movie. Your thread had nothing to do with the fact that there is a Venom movie being made now and I presented proof of it. Heres the first post of your thread.

quote:
Man, I would love to see a Venom spin-off movie with Topher Grace reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom. The villain, of course, could be Carnage. It could even be set up like the animated series where Eddie Brock is in jail & gains his symbiote back. But, for that to work, it'd have to be tied into Iron Man which would take a lot of work. Either way, Carnage could be the villain & they could show some of the spawns too As far as directors go, I'd choose Christopher Nolan because he made 'Batman Begins' a dark movie & Venom needs to have a dark movie.

There is nothing in there about Avi Arad confirming that there will be a Venom movie spin-off. Your thread was made for a completely different reason.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:08 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Arachnid1 has a point there...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:39 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Really, Ozai, there's no need to share with everyone when you report someone. It's a private thing.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I am reporting each and everyone of you muahahaha

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:47 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOW I know who reports me all the time...

I hope it's gonna be Eddie Brock Venom, not gargan or some other guy.
He could've survived the explosion and moved to San Francisco just like in the books.
And I hope we'll finally get to see him as an anti-hero, not villain.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 12:51 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

how many villains get there own movies? and jean grey/pheonix doesnt count because she was good for the first 2 and the end of the third. venom is probly gonna be the lethal protector, with the other syms making an apperance. and after wolverine movies, i think there gonna do magneto. but there wont probly ever get to him so alls well and ends well. (i really hate magneto)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:09 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this goes on we'll get the avengers movie by the end of this centurybig grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:32 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote