KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What would Megatron's Earth form be?

What would Megatron's Earth form be?
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I think its stupid that Bay cant/wont fire himself.

Seriously though, his alt mode could be whatever, but at least they could have made the character be Megatron, instead of a generic dumbed down "scary" creature from the most lame, dumb corners of the imagination that lacks all the class of the character we all know.

And the robot mode wouldn't have hurt to have resembled Megs.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... sad

He did resemble him, if you squint your eyes; he had the shape and the colour. He just looked more alien because he didn't get adapted to an earth mode. Optimus looked different the first few glimpses we had of him running in the dark, until he adapted to the truck mode. Then he looked more like his old self.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:21 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh I understand all that, but squinty eyes isn't what I wanted to have to do for an hour, besides surely no squinty Megatron sillohette would be complete without a dirty great fusion cannon for an arm.... smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:38 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing two man.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

WTF

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 07:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I think Megatron's Earth form would look like Christopher Walker, for some odd reason.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 04:29 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Walker...?

Do you mean 'Walken'..?

If so, I could see that..... smile

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:54 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

yea Walken, i mean.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 02:31 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Good call. yes

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:00 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I think Megatron's Earth form would look like Christopher Walker, for some odd reason.

Chrsitopher Walken? Heh.

"Oh Prime. 'Fraid not. You're going down. Down, I mean. No tomorrows for you, anymore. Just another notch, in my belt. Hear me? You hear me good? Over. Out."
"What? Why do I talk like this? You, you don't ask. You don't ask me things like that. My earth form, I adapt. It's what I am, you know? Got me? OK?"

laughing out loud

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:07 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

ROFLMAO

Quality impersonation, that. smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 11:46 AM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by roughrider
Chrsitopher Walken? Heh.

"Oh Prime. 'Fraid not. You're going down. Down, I mean. No tomorrows for you, anymore. Just another notch, in my belt. Hear me? You hear me good? Over. Out."
"What? Why do I talk like this? You, you don't ask. You don't ask me things like that. My earth form, I adapt. It's what I am, you know? Got me? OK?"

laughing out loud

lol that was good. I meant looks-wise though, but i guess you could attribute that to "form"

Here's my Megatron/Walken impersonation in Transformer's 2 after he come back:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Starscream: Megatron?!.... But how?

MegaWalken: It seems, we have a conundrum, here, Starscream. You let Optimus Prime, that putz, get away. I also know that you shot me, or shot at me, with the irregrettable intention of hitting me, you backstabbing fcuk, you. I like your armours' new color, by the way. It pops out like, Wow!

But I digress. You have, unashamedly committed an unforgivable and reprehensible crime against me, Starscream. I'll have to say.

And now, drumroll, you have to die. (smiles). (Stops smiling) Oh, and one last thing before i send you into the ether. Where did you get the paint job?

*raises and points canon @ Starscream

hehe

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 06:47 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I think he should still be a cannon...

Last edited by Scythe on Feb 3rd, 2008 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 07:54 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

a tank

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 02:46 PM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: What would Megatron's Earth form be?

Originally posted by roughrider
He's the only one in the movie not adapted to an Earth form, so he looks even more alien-ly. That jet form was great - but had he adapted, what would he have chosen?
Starscream's already a F-22 Raptor. Would he be a larger, different kind of jet, or something else?

Well, a handgun for Starscream ofcourse. smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 09:36 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

one of these

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

He could be Air Force One and kill everyone blame the Americans and create World War III Be quiet good really!

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:52 AM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

He should be a tank that can also morph into a jet,there was a Decepticon like that waaaaaay back in the 80's,dont remember his name.
or better yet,he can be Agent Smith.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 09:56 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gazzar

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing two man.

Its actually "An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing tube man"

but yea if megs transformed into one of those i think i would cry of laughter.
i reckon his earth form should be a space ship.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 11:48 PM
gazzar is currently offline Click here to Send gazzar a Private Message Find more posts by gazzar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah but those things are really light, so with Megatrons mass taken into account, that wavey armer tube man mode would have to behalf the size of Africa.... because theres no mass shifting, except when Bay wants there to be for trademark reasons..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 11:11 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

I was hoping for a tank mode.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 10:00 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote