KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Grandmaster vs Thanos

Grandmaster vs Thanos
Started by: Deadline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by basilisk
Grandmaster has too many abilities. He should take this, though in a comic battle he would inexplicably lose 3/4 of his IQ, not use most of those powers, and lose.

thumb up

The sad truth is that the Elders are jobbed out by Marvel on far too frequent a basis...

Grandmaster has been punched out by Rulk...

The Champion got punched out by She Hulk...

The Runner got tripped by Mantis...

Its sad really...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 05:46 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I agree with you totally zopzop; Thanos vs Grandmaster should be an epic battle...

But the Thanos fanboyism is so incredibly strong around here that it makes me root harder against him; I was used of Quanchi aserting that Thanos was a Galactus/IB level character...

But now it seems the cancer is spreading (looking at you Insane Titan)...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Feb 15th, 2014 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 05:51 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop

Not for anything, SUPPOSEDLY Loki did the same thing and even trapped Death in a Deadpool comic. I call BS on that but some people on the forums see it as a legit showing for Loki. And we all know Thanos would curbstomp Loki into bloody paste.

That was written by Bendis though sick He's famous for doing stupid crap like that.

Thanos has the freakish durability, tech, and impressive power output.

Grandmaster has versatile abilities like time/space manip and impressive power output.

That's why this is a close fight IMHO.

PS
Does anyone have the scans of Grandmaster gesturing and creating a team of super humans. I read that on CBR forums. [/B]

You ask and you shall recieve! smile

Attachment: avengers+070-05.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 05:54 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You ask and you shall recieve! smile

I knew it, he used space/time manip. This guy is a beast. This isn't the first time he's done that too.

During the Great Race, he used space/time manip to converse with Makkari who was stuck in super speed mode and everyone else appeared as statues to him.

Man, does anyone want to finish up the "Respect the Elders of the Universe" thread?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 06:24 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

LOM goes back to his old self of been stupid and not reading or understand comics , sad the length the kid goes to really.

Order and Chaos only allowed his powers to work in there sphere as comfort to IB.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 06:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I agree with you totally zopzop; Thanos vs Grandmaster should be an epic battle...

But the Thanos fanboyism is so incredibly strong around here that it makes me root harder against him; I was used of Quanchi aserting that Thanos was a Galactus/IB level character...

But now it seems the cancer is spreading (looking at you Insane Titan)...
the only fool here is you that's getting warned over your butthurt over characters, after all you dislike a character because others like him .

If you can't deal with things just shut up and go away as your constant nonsense destroys every thread ur in

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 06:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Insane Titan
LOM goes back to his old self of been stupid and not reading or understand comics , sad the length the kid goes to really.

Order and Chaos only allowed his powers to work in there sphere as comfort to IB.

Concession accepted; glad you admitted you were wrong...

Maybe the purple kool-aid is wwearing off...

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 07:46 PM
Insane Titan

Same old tired rubbish from the laughing stock

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 09:19 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanos beat up the Champion without a gem. He could take down the Grandmaster.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 03:17 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanos beat up the Champion without a gem. He could take down the Grandmaster.

There's a world, nay a UNIVERSE, of difference between Champion and Grandmaster though.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:48 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
There's a world, nay a UNIVERSE, of difference between Champion and Grandmaster though.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:51 PM
TheLordofMurder

Same old tired rubbish from the laughing stock

So says someone who believes Thanos is equal to the IB...

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:53 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

thumb up

Give me a week and I'll attempt to add feats/fights to the Respect the Elders of the Universe thread.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:55 PM
Insane Titan

So says someone who believes Thanos is equal to the IB...

Happy Dance
never said he was equal to IB I said his EP matched the IB's when they shattered the sphere.

Learn to read it does wonders for debating.

Look it works like this, don't make threads with Thanos in where he has a chance of winning then piss and moan when posters give reasons as to how he may win.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:09 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Champion had the power gem at the time. It was quite a feat for Thanos actually.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 07:12 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

never said he was equal to IB I said his EP matched the IB's when they shattered the sphere.

And you were wrong about Thanos matching the IB's energy output..werent you?

It stands to reason that the IB was putting his all into breaking free from the prison; if Thanos was matching the IB's energy output then Thanos was IB's equal...according to your phail logic of course.

Being wrong is something that you're really good at...

thumb up

Happy Dance

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Feb 16th, 2014 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 09:04 PM
Insane Titan

And you were wrong about Thanos matching the IB's energy output..werent you?

It stands to reason that the IB was putting his all into breaking free from the prison; if Thanos was matching the IB's energy output then Thanos was IB's equal...according to your phail logic of course.

Being wrong is something that you're really good at...

thumb up

Happy Dance
he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Go make another Thanos thread in a hissy fit kid

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 09:11 PM
TheLordofMurder

he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Go make another Thanos thread in a hissy fit kid

Maybe you need to start reading child; I already posted a scan that proved you wrong and I did not create this thread...

You are filled with more phail than your purple lover is child...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 09:14 PM
Insane Titan

Maybe you need to start reading child; I already posted a scan that proved you wrong and I did not create this thread...

You are filled with more phail than your purple lover is child...
the scan proved what I said just as Thanos stated combining their power may work and it did.

So what if you didn't, you have a track record for making hissy fit Thanos threads even the mods notice it and warn you over it.

More butthurt nonsense, it's great you prove me point for me

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 09:30 PM
Senor Cage

Thanos.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 10:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote