KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Grandmaster vs Thanos

Grandmaster vs Thanos
Started by: Deadline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Go make another Thanos thread in a hissy fit kid

Whatever Lord Boo!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:48 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Same old crap, you've been shown up again ...tbh it gets easier with you.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 08:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
But I guess in the minds of Thanos fanboys, Thanos is the equal of Galactus and the IB...

LoL...

Don't try and talk logic and or on panel feats with Inane Titan when it's against his narrative; it's a futile waste of breath.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 03:35 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Haha following me from another thread , the butthurt is strong with you child, also on panel facts trump any nonsense you say

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 03:47 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanos took out the Maker too. Another impressive moment.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 04:03 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Haha following me from another thread , the butthurt is strong with you child, also on panel facts trump any nonsense you say

Soooooo... any thread that I make a post on, that you've made a post on; is me creeping on you? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

NOT so much rook

Me: 4046 posts
You: 972 posts

You'll need to pick up the pace a bit before you start talking son

Last edited by Tony Stark on Feb 17th, 2014 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:52 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Soooooo... any thread that I make a post on, that you've made a post on; is me creeping on you? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

NOT so much rook

Me: 4046 posts
You: 972 posts

You'll need to pick up the pace a bit before you start talking son
you made your pist directly after I called you out in another thread.

Lmao rookie!! Like the number of posts means anything , bwhahahahaha your posts are nothing more than Sentry or Marvel wins.

And if you want to go by posts count my old Nihilist account post total dwarfs yours , not that amount means shit.

Geuss you've never heard quality over quantity

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 09:04 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Lmao rookie!! Like the number of posts means anything , bwhahahahaha your posts are nothing more than Sentry or Marvel wins.

And if you want to go by posts count my old Nihilist account post total dwarfs yours , not that amount means shit.

quote:

Ummmmmm... Let's see genius. Maybe; just maybe I went to the thread that was most recently visited that also caught my interest. ####NEWSFLASH### I don't log on, go directly to your "Inane Titan" call sign and find your most recent posts. I think your self importance may be slightly outta whack brah.

quote:

Why go into a dissertation when there's no need to because it's a no doubter? It's call good time management.

quote:

Is that like your THANOS O'Doyle RULES mantra? Just curious...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 09:51 PM
Insane Titan

Ummmmmm... Let's see genius. Maybe; just maybe I went to the thread that was most recently visited that also caught my interest. ####NEWSFLASH### I don't log on, go directly to your "Inane Titan" call sign and find your most recent posts. I think your self importance may be slightly outta whack brah.

Why go into a dissertation when there's no need to because it's a no doubter? It's call good time management.

Is that like your THANOS O'Doyle RULES mantra? Just curious...
yeah lie all you want son as we both know you butthurt by me and other poster mocking you.

Simple answer to prove your stupidity as nonsense.

Come at me with that crap when I give Thanos the win over bonafined high trans or skyfathers on a regular basis like you do in every thread chump

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 10:01 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

yeah lie all you want son as we both know you butthurt by me and other poster mocking you.

Simple answer to prove your stupidity as nonsense.

Come at me with that crap when I give Thanos the win over bonafined high trans or skyfathers on a regular basis like you do in every thread chump

Please don't continue to bring your swollen sphincter into this. It's demented and sad and there's really no reason nor place for it.

And IF one was truly worried or distressed by something some sock was typing about them from their boy friends mothers basement; they should rethink their lot in life.

Feel free and point me in the direction of a thread that I blatantly said SENTRY would win against someone that I was alone in stating it.

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 10:16 PM
Insane Titan

Please don't continue to bring your swollen sphincter into this. It's demented and sad and there's really no reason nor place for it.

And IF one was truly worried or distressed by something some sock was typing about them from their boy friends mothers basement; they should rethink their lot in life.

Feel free and point me in the direction of a thread that I blatantly said SENTRY would win against someone that I was alone in stating it.

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot.
haha you think I'm a sock , you're dumber than I thought. Thing is when you're trying to act smart you have to have something to back it up with sadly you don't.

Who cares if others stated it, or do you need other posters to back up your piss poor debating skills ?

Death Sentry beats Hyperion,photon Genis and Hulk combined comes to mind lol

Last edited by Insane Titan on Feb 17th, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 10:44 PM
God Cloth Seiya

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot. [/B]
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=userid%3A57467

Found one.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 10:52 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=userid%3A57467

Found one.

Looked like to me that Drakon09 thought that I had an argument.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 04:44 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

haha you think I'm a sock , you're dumber than I thought. Thing is when you're trying to act smart you have to have something to back it up with sadly you don't.

Who cares if others stated it, or do you need other posters to back up your piss poor debating skills ?

Death Sentry beats Hyperion,photon Genis and Hulk combined comes to mind lol

Do you feel that Hyperion, HULK and Photon are above Owen taking them apart at a molecular level?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 04:47 AM
Insane Titan

Do you feel that Hyperion, HULK and Photon are above Owen taking them apart at a molecular level?
combined he's not doing that to all of them, plus your acting like he went around performing that feat regularly

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 06:50 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

combined he's not doing that to all of them, plus your acting like he went around performing that feat regularly

Talk about dumber than one thought... You don't think that MM can MM multiple things at the same time? WoW!!! The lobotomy worked quite well with this one.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 02:52 PM
Insane Titan

Talk about dumber than one thought... You don't think that MM can MM multiple things at the same time? WoW!!! The lobotomy worked quite well with this one.
show me the proof of DA MM doing that to 3 people on the level of Photon Genis ,Hulk and Hyperion at once ...then you may just have a argument for once

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 03:58 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Grandmaster should win but I wouldn't be surprised if we see Thanos beating him someday.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 05:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

show me the proof of DA MM doing that to 3 people on the level of Photon Genis ,Hulk and Hyperion at once ...then you may just have a argument for once

Here's MM destroying 3 items at once that are far more durable/powerful than those 3 peeps.

(please log in to view the image)

And here's what SENTRY did to MM in their fight... And obviously DSENTRY is much more powerful than regular SENTRY; if for no other reason his mind is clear.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 07:13 PM
Insane Titan

Pure fail I said Dark Avengers MM , who is weaker then the version in your scan , so again il wait for proof

Last edited by Insane Titan on Feb 18th, 2014 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 07:16 PM