KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter

Harry Potter
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow...i may post, tht was the first chapter, second shud b up tonite or tomorrow

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 07:57 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post shud b up today, PROMISE

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 08:04 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy the next chapter, its sad, at the beginning, and big grin at the end.......

Chapter Two: You're With Who?

"Harry, Hermione, were you two just.....," Lupin began. Harry looked at Hermione, and she nodded. Lupin smiled, and then hugged the two, but then said, "Please, tell me that you all love each other, and won't leave the other." They nodded again, then Harry put an arm around Hermione's shoulder.

She looked at him then smiled. Lupin started, "Have you seen Lizzie, I need a word with her?" Harry and Hermione looked at each other and then at Lupin, then shook their heads. Lupin walked out of the room. Then there was silence, except for a few stomps, and a lot of screams.

"So....what does this mean, Hermione?" Harry asked. Hermione looked at Harry with confusion, fear, and nervous all over her face. She went to the bed and sat on it. "I'll let you think about the....kiss, then come downstairs, if you wanna talk," he finished, then walked out of the room, and down to the Weasley kitchen.

He saw Lupin talking to Lizzie, and then he saw her nod her head and hug Lupin. Then Lupin looked up and smiled at Harry. He let Lizzie go, and went over to Harry. "Ummm....Harry, I know that Tonks was my girlfriend, and some people think that I am moving a little fast, but now I'm with Lizzie."

Harry's face now had been painted with confusion. He then yelled, "YOU'RE WITH WHO?" Lupin grabbed Harry's arm, and dragged him out of the house, just as Hermione was coming down the stairs. "What in the bloody hell, are you doing, Lupin?"

"Harry that was rude. I think that you should work on your manners," Lupin replied, while shoving Harry, to the ground. "Just don't scream it to the world alrite?" Harry nodded then got up and stood in front of Lupin, he shook his hand, and saw Hermione come out.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing," he replied, "Come with me." Harry led Hermione to the broom shed. He took out all the brooms, and let Hermione in first then came in, after her. "Hermione, have you decided, what we should do?" She nodded, and he smiled.

"I think that we should spend some time away from each other while, we're at the Burrow, and then when our Hogwarts letters come in, we can discuss it then." Hermione whispered. The smile from Harry's face faded, and turned into a blank stare.

He opened the door, and walked out, he then ran up to his room, and grabbed his Firebolt, whenever he was about to walk out of the room, he ran into Hermione. She had a look of concern on her face. She started, "Harry, I'm sorry, just-"

"Hermione," Harry interrupted, "I understand, there is someone else. Just leave me alone." Hermione wouldn't move out of his way. She then, put her hands on his shoulder and kissed him. Harry thought, "Why is she doing this to me?" They kissed forever, or at least until Ron saw them.

"Ron," Harry said, surprised, "ummm...sorry, mate." Ron was smiling.

"Harry, mate. I told Hermione that I didn't like her anymore whenever you came upstairs. Then she had this weird happy-surprised look on her face, then she asked 'Who?', and I told her that I asked, Leslie out. And she said 'Yes.'" Ron replied, softly. Harry burst out laughing.

Then he looked at Hermione and whispered in her ear, "Will you go out with me?" Hermione turned her head towards Harry and then kissed him, and he took that as a yes.

What do you think? R&R please.....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 08:41 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aaw..very very good!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:20 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Wow.just LOVE the update.xD Write more soon.xx

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 10:37 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

L0VEZ IT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!! XD

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 04:45 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

everybody, TheSims14 asked me to tell you that she wont be able to post on the weekend cuz she's going to her dad's. sad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:13 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparrow
Don

i think harry potter is ok, i watched a few movies...never read a book.

that's the way i like it, no reading envolved and it only took 2 hours! lQTM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 04:46 AM
Darth Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ooooooook, i will post soon, promise, tomorrow, i dont have skool, idk y....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 08:20 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

MY NEW NAME IS hp_luvr_16......
JUS SO YA'LL KNOW

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 10:11 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

will b postin tomorrow

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:34 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i thought you were gonna post?!

NOOOOW!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

mayb l8r, i gots an idea

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:50 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Everyone Enjoy Chapter Three

Chapter Three: The First Month

The first month of summer had gone by quickly. Harry and Hermione were getting along great until one day.

Harry was in his room all alone, waiting, for the image of his dream to come back to him. There was a knock on the door. "Harry. Harry, are you in there? It's me, Hermione." Hermione stated. Harry got up and opened the door, when the light shone in his room, he just then realized that he was in boxers and a white sleeveless shirt. He didn't care, he just motioned Hermione to come in.

Hermione walked in and smelled a rotten odor, she looked around the room and saw dirty socks, shirts, pants, underwear, etc. She pinned her nose, and looked at Harry. "Yeah sorry, about that. Just....come here." Harry blurted. He motioned toward his lap, because everywhere else had something dirty on it.

Hermione slowly walked forward then shook her head. Harry had a questionable look on his face. "Harry," Hermione started, "I know there is something wrong. You haven't come out of your room for days. Please, come eat something, please." Harry looked up into her eyes, they were getting teary. He got up, went over to her.

He whispered, "I'm sorry but I can't." Hermione then stepped back and looked at him.

"WHY?" she shrieked, "Harry, you haven't eaten in days, your getting skinny. Please, for me." She made a sad little face. Harry glanced at her face then shook his head. She stomped out of the room, and down to the garden.

Harry staggered over to the window to watch Hermione. She was sitting under a giant oak tree. He stayed in the darkness so she couldn't see him. His plan for that day, had been telling Hermione his dreams, about Voldemort, Dumbledore, Cedric, his parents, and Snape.

He slowly got pants on and walked downstairs. His stench made everybody hold their noses. He walked outside, ignoring the others. He stopped at the big oak tree and asked, "May, I join you? I have to tell you something."

Hermione nodded, and he sat down next to her. He sat ther, with his green emerald eyes closed, his hair blowing in the wind. Then he finally said, "Hermione, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. Please, I have a good reason." He looked at Hermione and she was starring at him, she moved closer, as did he.

Right before their lips touched, there was a pop. They look to their right and see Mr. and Mrs. Delacour, Fleur, Gabrielle, and two veela girls.

Harry jumped back and ran to the house, he took the longest shower he ever had.

When he got out, he had just his towel wrapped around his waist, and he was whistling a muggle tune, he had no idea that every girl, under 20, was watching him. He stopped whistling and looked to his left. All the girls stared then ran after him, he ran to his room, and locked the door behind him.

After all the running away he was panting, he looked in his room to find Mrs. Weasley and Hermione sorting through his nasty clothes. He snickered, and Hermione heard. She got up and kissed him.

Mrs. Weasley was about to leave whenever Harry got some of his clean clothes and left. He ran to an empty bathroom, and quickly got clothes on. He ran back to his room where he found Hermione, Ron, and Leslie.

Ron had a surprised look on his face. He didn't know that Harry had gone out of his room, taken a shower, or wore clean clothes. Harry burst out laughing, then came over to Hermione, and put an arm around her. Harry was about to say somthing, when, suddenly, there was a scream from downstairs.

R&R plz.............

Last edited by Giggles on Sep 12th, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:00 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

very good! I wanna know what happens next!!! you're so mean, leaving a cliffy like that! lol. loved it!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:16 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

thx, WILL post more mayb thursday or friday, i got to type on my other stories tomorrow

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 01:45 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

this is great! post more! plz!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:30 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was awesome!!! Can't wait till you update

I wonder who sceamed smile

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:13 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while here is the next chapter, enjoy
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Chapter Four: The Pre-Wedding

Harry rushed downstairs. with Hermione, Ron and Leslie right behind him. When they looked in the crowded Weasley kitchen, they saw everyone around a figure. Harry took Hermione's hand and walked over with Ron and Leslie behind them.

Harry pushed his way through the crowd, until he was at the front. He saw Lizzie pouring the yellow liquid into Lucas's mouth once again. A few seconds later he arose and looked around the room. "What caused you to faint?" asked a sandy blonde haired veela girl.

"Well," Lucas began, "when you came over and started talking to me, Igot really excited. And then when you asked me if I was at Hogwarts, and if I was in the House of Hufflepuff, I got over excited and fainted." The sandy-blonde haired girl nodded.

Fleur stood up and cleared her throat. IMMEDIATELY all of her family stood in a line, and Fleur introduced everyone. A short black haired man with a bushy moustache was Mr. Delacour. The tall blonde white haired woman was MRs. Delacour. Everyone knew Gabrielle. The sandy blonde haired veela girl, who liked to talk to Lucas, was Sarah Puddifoot. The other white blonde haired veela girl was Natalie Puddifoot.

Hermione asked, "You wouldn't happen to be related to Madam Puddifoot, who owns a teashop in Hogsmeade, would you?" Sarah looked at her twin then they both looked at Hermione and nodded.

"She's our mother, but--," Sarah started.

"We don't have a father," finished Natalie.

"But we do help our mother--."

"In her teashop somtimes--."

"But that is mostly in the summer--."

"Except this one since it is--."

"Our cousin Fleur's wedding."

"We are bridesmaids," they finished in unison.

They all nodded, then Harry shot Hermione a look and she said, "Well, I'm off to wash up for dinner. Coming Harry? Ron?" Harry followed her dragging Ron away from Leslie. The trio walked towards the room Harry was staying in. "So what did you want to tell us, Harry," Hermione asked, as she sat on his bed. Ron was standing up against a wall.

Harry cast the Muffliato spell before saying, "Well, its about these dreams I am having. Its all repetition. I mean I am dreaming of the night Cedric died, the day Sirius died, and Dumbledore. Also, of how Snape ran away like a coward after he killed Dumbledore. And, of how Voldemort was reborn."

"Ohhhh....Harry," Hermione whined, as she got up and put her arms around his neck, "you have to stop this. Think about the good times you and Dumbledore had. Plus the good times you've had with me and Ron. And, think of what Dumbledore would have wanted."

The look on Harry's face told Hermione that he had no idea what she was talking about. "Harry, Dumbledore would have wanted more love in the world. Remember Voldemort...Ohhh..Ron. Stop wincing at the sound of his name, we've known Harry for seven years now and he has fought him six times. Anyway, where was I...ohhh...yes, Dumbledore said Voldemort can't love. And he said that you can use love to defeat him." Harry kissed Hermione passionately at that moment. Ron watched in disgust.

Harry broke the kiss then looked at Ron. Ron looked back and stuttered, "Okay Harry, I will help you with, V-Vol-Voldem-Voldemort." Hermione gasped, but Harry just smiled.

"HARRY! HERMIONE! RON! GET DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY, WE ARE DOING A PRE-WEDDING," came the shrill scream of Mrs. Weasley. The trio hurried down the steps to see no one in the living room. Harry headed toward the door. He opened it and saw everyone sitting around a huge table. Harry took a blue chair next to Lupin. Hermione took the white chair next to Harry. And Ron sat in a blue chair next to Leslie, who was sitting next to Lizzie.

The whole family and friends ate for about an hour and a half. Then everyone got up, but Mr. Weasley yelled, "Hold on everyone. I would like to make a toast to my son and my new daughter-in-law. To Bill and Fleur." Everyone chanted 'To Bill and Fleur.' Then they drained their glasses of firewhiskey.

Harry sat on top of a hill near the edge of the Weasley yard. He sat there thinking, "Am I going back to Hogwarts or not? I don'tknow every spell there is to know, but I need to find the Horcruxes. Ron isn't coming. Hermione especially isn't coming, I love her too much."

Just then a light breeze came and his hair waved in the ind, and at that point his decision was final.

Hermione was watching him from the table, where she was helping clean up the table. Ron came over to her and asked, "Hermione, are you okay? You just seem like your somewhere else."

She turned her head away from Harry, and said, "I'm alright." And when she looked back at Harry, he was walking away from the Weasley yard. "Ron we've got to follow Harry." She pointed toward him. Ron nodded, ran off, then was back a few seconds later with three broomsticks. They got on and flew towards Harry.

Hermione spotted him first. She shrieked, "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!" They watched as he stopped and looked around until he finally looked up and saw them. Hermione landed first and ran up to him. She slapped him across the face. Ron stared awestruck. "Harry," Hermione whispered, "why did you leave us? You know that you shouldn't have done that. We want to help you. Do you remember what we said before we came here?

Harry replied, "No," as he rubbed his face where she slapped him. Hermione grabbed Harry and Ron's hands and summarized, "We're in this together. We met each other on the train, first year. Ron and I have been there for you and we always will." She let go of Ron's hand and grabbed Harry's free hand. "At least I will," she finished. Then she leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, and Ron turned away.

They each got on a broom, and flew back to the Burrow. Ron was in front, with Harry and Hermione side-by-side, right behind him. Hermione whispered in Harry's ear a few minutes later, "I bet you can't wait til' tomorrow." Harry's facial expression was blank. "Harry tomorrow is your birthday. You're coming of age, you get to do magic." Harry kissed Hermione's cheek and she screamed and fell off her broom.

Harry rushed towards the ground and caught her, and her broom. She sat infront of him, while he ascended. When he was at a good height, he called, "Hey Ron, hold this." Ron looked behind him and saw the Comet Two-Sixty gliding towards him.

When they got back to the Burrow, they put the brooms up, and went to go and talk to Mrs. Weasley about sleeping arrangements.

After a little arguement between Ron, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley, she finally gave in. Dean was sleeping in Ginny's room, Leslie was sleeping in Ron's room, and Hermione was sleeping in Percy's old room, with Harry.

All six went to bed peacefully that night. The next morning Lizzie was one of the first ones up. Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley were already up. They talked until Harry and Ron came downstairs. Mrs. Weasley started cooking and Lizzie beckoned Harry to come outside with her for a talk.

When they walked outside Lupin was there Lizzie hugged Lupin and then she asked, "Harry, would you like to start Occulemency next week or at the start of the term? Lupin said he would help anyway he could."

Harry stated as Hermione walked outside, ""I'd rather do it at the start of the term." Lupin and Lizzie nodded then walked back to the house.

"Guess who," Hermione whispered as she covered Harry's eyes.

"Hmmmm....let's see Cho...no it couldn't be, she's not here....ummmmm.... Ginny... no, no couldn't be, she's going out with Dean. Ohhh.... I know, Hermione." Harry laughed. Hermione slapped his head. He smiled and slid his hands around her waist and kissed her. He broke the kiss and grabbed her hand then walked toward the house. He stopped just at the door and kissed her again. When they were done Harry opened the door, let Hermione in then walked in the Burrow to a BIG surprise.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:56 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

great

love it

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:05 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote