KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stickman618
yeah,

i think that Mr.WroseThanTheBoogieman will have taken Sylar under his wing

or he's going to enslave Sylar

Sounds like a Tomato/Toemato right there. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 12:07 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

but think of it

if he does manage to enslave Sylar, he must be crazy powerful

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 01:25 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

but think of it

if he does manage to enslave Sylar, he must be crazy powerful

This is true.

I hear that Sylar [SPOILER - highlight to read]: won't be seen or heard from again until mid season or so.

1. Because he is going to be shooting the new Star Trek movie.
2. Because they are going to set up the new baddie.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 02:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have seen the trailer for the upcoming Heroes season!

And the people wept in happiness.

Sylar: Is this real?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 03:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i'm looking for that right away

YOUTUBE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 03:54 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

i'm looking for that right away

YOUTUBE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!

You haven't seen it yet? I saw it like a week ago.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 04:10 AM
stickman618

well i've seen it now

maybe the new bad guy can warp reality itself!!

lol, or not.

i just said that 'coz Sylar was asking: Is this real?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That'd be rather intense...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 09:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

yeah,

it'd be quite unlikely if you think about it, for the show i mean

all the powers currently displayed are at least plausible....-ish

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 11:40 AM
LanceWindu

yeah,

it'd be quite unlikely if you think about it, for the show i mean

all the powers currently displayed are at least plausible....-ish

Candice, changing her appearance and manipulating the world around her to look like whatever she wants.

D.L., walking/reaching through solid objects.

Hiro, teleportation and time travel.

Not exactly plausible-ish, but I feel you. Most of the powers are based on a somewhat believable ground. However, I would love to see some new characters come in with powers that will blow us away and leave the show open to have an explosive final confrontation between characters.

Kind of like Peter vs. Sylar in the future episode, but with more on screen action and even more out of this world.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 11:50 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I luv to see more action in the show, so far it's been it's greatest weakness, it feels like they sort of cheat their way out of superpowers battles

news (though not so new)

-Jeph Loeb said that in the first episode of season two, we'll finally know who was Molly refering to in last season finale. (Mr.WroseThanTheBoogieman)

-Aron Eli Coleite revealed that Jessica wasn't always Niki's "dead sister"

-Malcolm McDowell siad in an interview that "[writers told him] no one really dies in this show". He thinks it's possible for him to return to the show

-(unrelated) James Kyson Lee (Ando) could play Sulu in J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie

- Dania Ramirez revealed that in episode 208 it'll be know what happened "4 months" ago (a lá "six months ago")

(please log in to view the image)

pics released (thumbnails):

http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/4.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/2.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/1.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/5.html
http://www.zonaheroes.com/ver/1385/3.html

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 3rd, 2007 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 03:43 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by S_D_J
-(unrelated) James Kyson Lee (Ando) could play Sulu in J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie

I can definitely see Ando as a young Sulu! That would be amazing to see actually.

We already have:
Zachary Quinto (Sylar on Heroes)
George Takei (Kaito Nakamura on Heroes)
Nichelle Nichols (Uhura on Star Trek)

They are all on the Star Trek cast who are also in the Heroes cast. Heroes is taking over Hollywood.

Last edited by LanceWindu on Sep 3rd, 2007 at 04:24 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 04:21 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I still think Nimoy could play an older Sylar roll eyes (sarcastic)

I forgot some other news (mainly E's Kristin):

-Kristen Bell's power It's said to be "electric" (obviously it has something to do with electricity)

-(Rumor) I’m also hearing that Kristen might be doing some kind of scene with Masi/Hiro in the past, but honestly, that makes no sense whatsoever to me based on everything else I’ve heard.

-There is a series regular from last season who is no longer a part of the cast and as far as I know is not coming back.
-There is a series regular from last season who is presumed dead, but is not.
-There are two popular and important recurring characters who appear to be totally and completely doomed, and at least one of them will die within the first two episodes.

-we should see more about "The eclipse". There's a scientific and spiritual side to it.

- Brothers Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) powers are connected (I'm assuming alejandro will turn into a bucket of water big grin )

-in "Lizards" we'll meet Monica (Dana Davis)

-204 should unfold in New Orleans

-Jessica Collins will play Sophie, a mysterious character who works for an organization tracking down heroes

and here's an interview with Masi Oka:

http://www.heroes-tv.com/modules/ne...hp?storyid=1672

-he says Kensei stories were "exaggerated". Kensei isn't the man hiro worships, Japan's History is in danger, so he must help Kensei become a legend.
-he's been told something terrible is going on in the present, when he returns, he's shocked to see what's happened
-Eriko Tamura falls in love with Hiro, which it's a disaster, since she's supposed to fall in love with kensei

there's some other news in that article, but it's been posted already

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Sep 3rd, 2007 at 05:20 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 05:16 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

what i don't get, is why did Candice, when knocked out, revert to the thin way she looks if that's not how she really looks?

shouldn't the illusion disappear?

or is it that she's been holding up that particular illusion for so long, that it has now become an unconscious action?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 11:41 AM
LanceWindu

what i don't get, is why did Candice, when knocked out, revert to the thin way she looks if that's not how she really looks?

shouldn't the illusion disappear?

or is it that she's been holding up that particular illusion for so long, that it has now become an unconscious action?

I thought she would revert to a larger woman as well, but I guess we were fooled into thinking that was what was supposed to happen.

From Heroeswiki:
quote:
Although Candice appears as an attractive Caucasian woman in her mid-twenties, some of her comments suggest that in her true form, she is overweight and far less attractive. The "Betty" series of graphic novels has confirmed that implication, showing her to be an overweight teenage girl with severe acne.

When knocked unconscious while impersonating Jessica, Candice reverted to the form in which she is normally seen. There are hints in an interview that she may have maintained the illusion despite being knocked unconscious or that she was still barely conscious after being punched by Niki.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 12:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm supposing she was either slightly conscious but in much pain, or that it's become an unconscious action. She never again wanted to be seen as the fat chick, after all.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 06:38 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm supposing she was either slightly conscious but in much pain, or that it's become an unconscious action. She never again wanted to be seen as the fat chick, after all.

My guess is leaning more towards being slightly conscious. I don't really know why, just a gut feeling.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 06:53 AM
stickman618

i believe that it has now become an unconscious action

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 11:31 AM
LanceWindu

Now that we have our own forum, I vote we stop using this thread lest it ends up like the LOST forum...all posts being mostly made in a single general thread.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:10 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Tattoo
Candice, changing her appearance and manipulating the world around her to look like whatever she wants.

D.L., walking/reaching through solid objects.

Hiro, teleportation and time travel.

Not exactly plausible-ish, but I feel you. Most of the powers are based on a somewhat believable ground. However, I would love to see some new characters come in with powers that will blow us away and leave the show open to have an explosive final confrontation between characters.

Kind of like Peter vs. Sylar in the future episode, but with more on screen action and even more out of this world.
There are some "Heroes" with pretty amazing powers on the graphic novels so far. Like one with the ability to suck the moisture out of whomever she touches.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:29 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote