KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I dont see nikki sanders other half as the hulk...it just her other half knows how to kick major a$$..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:05 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I dont see nikki sanders other half as the hulk...it just her other half knows how to kick major a$$..

Dr. Nikki and Ms. Hyde. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Tonights episode's new, right?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:57 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix

we said niki is like the hulk.. bruce banner gets made and transforms into this monster that can kick ass. Niki gets angry or in danger and switches into this other persona that can kick ass. THis is all we meant.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 09:31 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Dr. Nikki and Ms. Hyde. stick out tongue
eek!

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 10:19 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally saw an episode. Started off badly, but become really good. The Chinese guy's whole story and appearences was one of the coolest things on TV right now. I could never get enough of his character and his situation. The woman was iffy. The teen who regenerates was a fantastic story as well. The future painter was interesting enough to keep you watching.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 12:33 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm least interested by the Painter of the Future guy.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:31 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enfusion81

This show is pretty cool; It's been a while since I followed a TV show.

So Peter really is a "mimic" eh. That explains why he can't fly like he originally thought he could-- took me a long time to get it.

The message makes me smirk a bit: "save the cheerleader, save the world." Come to think of it, she hasn't had any contact with any of the other supernatural characters has she?

Nikki's husband, is he the guy that's always with Claire's father and uses his psyhic/mind powers? Couldn't tell on preview.

Guess I'll be watching next monday.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:14 AM
enfusion81 is currently offline Click here to Send enfusion81 a Private Message Find more posts by enfusion81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

his mind power is to erase memorys

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:42 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by enfusion81
This show is pretty cool; It's been a while since I followed a TV show.

So Peter really is a "mimic" eh. That explains why he can't fly like he originally thought he could-- took me a long time to get it.

The message makes me smirk a bit: "save the cheerleader, save the world." Come to think of it, she hasn't had any contact with any of the other supernatural characters has she?

Nikki's husband, is he the guy that's always with Claire's father and uses his psyhic/mind powers? Couldn't tell on preview.

Guess I'll be watching next monday.

Nikkis husband is a different guy. He has the power to phase(like Kitty Pryde).

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 11:27 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I have been loving the show since it’s been on and it keeps me wanting more. As for Sylar I believe since he is patient 0 that he does have all there powers but my friend believes that the cheerleaders father is not Sylar but some government guy trying to find out what is going on (evil genius).

In the one episode where Hiro goes to the future and sees the top of the head of the artist cut off and now that the future Hiro carries a sword makes me wonder.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:26 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Yeah, I knew I saw that quickly pass by in the preview, showing him phasing.

Originally posted by ThePittman
I have been loving the show since it’s been on and it keeps me wanting more. As for Sylar I believe since he is patient 0 that he does have all there powers but my friend believes that the cheerleaders father is not Sylar but some government guy trying to find out what is going on (evil genius).

In the one episode where Hiro goes to the future and sees the top of the head of the artist cut off and now that the future Hiro carries a sword makes me wonder.

Man! I forgot all about that. I was too busy on the computer at the time to realize that was the painter dead in the future.

I wonder why Hiro would have to kill a fellow Hero though.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:49 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Could be a good plot twist that the one who so wants to be a hero turns out to be a villain but it also could be the cheerleaders father or Sylar taking out the others. Just something I noticed.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 02:55 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

no hiro doesnt kill him. One of sylars victims was already found with the head open like that earlier in the show when we first met Matt Parkman. Its more likely Sylar is the one that got to Issac.

And as far as claries dad being Sylar I highly doubt that, I had never even considered it before someone just said something here though.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:29 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by forumcrew
no hiro doesnt kill him. One of sylars victims was already found with the head open like that earlier in the show when we first met Matt Parkman. Its more likely Sylar is the one that got to Issac.

And as far as claries dad being Sylar I highly doubt that, I had never even considered it before someone just said something here though.
I forgot about that victim

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:31 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by InnerRise
Yeah, I knew I saw that quickly pass by in the preview, showing him phasing.

Man! I forgot all about that. I was too busy on the computer at the time to realize that was the painter dead in the future.

I wonder why Hiro would have to kill a fellow Hero though.

Could be a good plot twist that the one who so wants to be a hero turns out to be a villain but it also could be the cheerleaders father or Sylar taking out the others. Just something I noticed.

You guys obviously don't pay attention. no expression

Originally posted by Darth Vicious

I'm not sold on his powers being phasing...I am reminded of a Marvel character who has the power to travel by shadow. That's what I was thinking it was.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 07:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 07:17 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is this Sylar guy that you guys keep mentioning?

And neither do you. I clearly state that I was on the computer busy doing something, therefore not giving complete attention to the show.

Please don't try, it won't happen.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:17 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Sylar is patient 0 and a mass murder that the FBI is looking for.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:24 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by InnerRise
Who is this Sylar guy that you guys keep mentioning?

And neither do you. I clearly state that I was on the computer busy doing something, therefore not giving complete attention to the show.

Please don't try, it won't happen.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Then why bother watching the show at all if you're not going to pay attention to it? And Sylar has been mentioned tons of times in the show itself so your question is just retarded.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 03:55 PM