KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
This poll is closed.
She'll do great 8 40.00%
Meh, she'll be alright 4 20.00%
She'll do a horrible job 2 10.00%
Not sure 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that Laura is hot & will do great as the REAL Supergirl. And I'm hoping she'll teach Clark how to fly like many have stated.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont have a good feeling about her.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:57 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:00 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont know. Supergirl will be a hard act to pull off. It has only been done in the Supergirl movies and Smallville is a bit different. It will be intresting to see how she does.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:10 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I think shes hot. But the very fact that she is even present during this point of Clark's life really pisses me off.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:23 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't piss me off, I actually like the idea.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:36 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I dont, its stupid. She shouldn't the the one to teach Clark anything, it should be the other way around. Plus in the comics Clark dosent meet Kara until WELL after he is Superman, like 10 years after.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:38 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, the comic book mythology is changing all the time so nothing is truly canon. Anything can be changed. I like this change.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Comic book mythology should not be changed by a television show...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't matter if it's changed by a television show to me. In my opinion, if EVERYTHING is done the same in all of the media for a comic book character, that character's mythology becomes boring. Changes are a must, especially for TV shows & movies.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 12:15 AM
Arachnid1

(please log in to view the image)

She'd look something like this. Not bad at all.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 03:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody got some pictures of Laura they'd like to share?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 07:37 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

she's hot..
posted the pics in s7 promo pics thread

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 01:43 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay.

So, do you all think we'll see Laura & Tom in the tights anytime soon?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:47 AM
Kon-El

I really dont know is she gonna be good, i never seen her act before. As far as her Supergirl looks, i can buy that!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 11:56 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes....she's very sexy.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 02:14 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Comic book mythology should not be changed by a television show...

Since when does that stop people from turning comic book characters into tv shows? Smallvile is a decent show. With the addition of hot sexy babe Laura Vandervort Smallville should be great this season.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 06:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I'm smelling a spin-off if this LV is likeable

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 01:08 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it. If anything, the Flash should have a spin-off show or the Green Arrow for that matter. I wouldn't even mind if Aquaman got a spin-off if they could make him less of a pu$$y.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 05:48 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think they should of found somebody a little younger. Someone more teen looking. I think thats my only problem with her though. It will be interesting to see how she does. I'm starting with no expectations. Hopefully she will exceed them.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 04:45 PM