KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
This poll is closed.
She'll do great 8 40.00%
Meh, she'll be alright 4 20.00%
She'll do a horrible job 2 10.00%
Not sure 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

hmm... so I just watched the episode Kara.... She was ok.. I guess. I don't reallly like her though. I don't know. She kind of urkes me. We'll see.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:25 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

After watching tonights episode I must say that I liked what I saw. She has a good presence on screen. Also I can see why rumors are flying around that they may spin off Supergirl.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I did'nt like Supergirl to much. And the fact that she's older than Clark bothers me. I don't think it was that way in the comics. But hey, this is Smallville we're talking about.

Lana- Same crap, different day.

Lex is getting soft again, it feels like we're back in season 2.

Lois at the Planet? -YES!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:30 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Actually clark and her are the same age now... lol... cause she was stuck in her space ship time thingy for 18 years..

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I personally thought she did good... im not mad about it cause its interesting, and clark still teached her how to use her hearing so that went well

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
I did'nt like Supergirl to much. And the fact that she's older than Clark bothers me. I don't think it was that way in the comics. But hey, this is Smallville we're talking about.

Lana- Same crap, different day.

Lex is getting soft again, it feels like we're back in season 2.

Lois at the Planet? -YES!

Its about time Lois working at the Daily Planet.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, where the hell did she come from? Season 4 she came to find her cousin and after that stayed in Smallville, lol.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

lol, where the hell did she come from? Season 4 she came to find her cousin and after that stayed in Smallville, lol.

Lol, you are talking about Lois right?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:59 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Actually clark and her are the same age now... lol... cause she was stuck in her space ship time thingy for 18 years..

Actually, she's still older than him, I doubt she's 18, even though she was in suspended animation. Twenty is more like it.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:17 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Isn't clark 20? i mean hes been out of highschool for about 2 years now?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:20 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's about 19 or 20 but either way it goes, Kara is older.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:10 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I think shes pretty good. She probably won't master being undercover and shes stubborn so Clark wil most likely have to clean up her messes.
Lois at the planet is good but this probably means Chloe is on her way out.
Lex seems to take 8 steps toward evil and then 6 steps back.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:57 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chloe is definitely NOT on her way out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 05:00 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I hope not, Chole is one of the best characters on the show.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:59 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's not going to die or get fired, that I can guarantee you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:37 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

well with the way it's going right now, she might get fired, or quit.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well with the way it's going right now, she might get fired, or quit.

Why would you say said. Allison Mack should be on the show the rest of the season.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:26 PM
Amazon

I think Kal meant that Chloe might quit the Daily Planet or get fired from the Daily Planet.
But in all honesty I think the new editor is a little loud and obnoctious. If he's actually going to be a part of the show he's going to have to tone it down a notch. If not he'll end up being nothing more than an annoyance or at the very least, comic relief.
Everyone likes Chloe too much. But maybe Chloe will join the justice league. That would be awesome!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:47 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, that would suck.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:49 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I take it I am the only one that doesn't like Chloe?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:17 AM