KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
This poll is closed.
She'll do great 8 40.00%
Meh, she'll be alright 4 20.00%
She'll do a horrible job 2 10.00%
Not sure 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I think Kal meant that Chloe might quit the Daily Planet or get fired from the Daily Planet.
But in all honesty I think the new editor is a little loud and obnoctious. If he's actually going to be a part of the show he's going to have to tone it down a notch. If not he'll end up being nothing more than an annoyance or at the very least, comic relief.
Everyone likes Chloe too much. But maybe Chloe will join the justice league. That would be awesome!

OK I understand. It would sense if Chloe was fired from the Planet.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd really be stupid to fire her from the Daily Planet just because Lois is on board now.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:06 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I take it I am the only one that doesn't like Chloe?
Yup

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
It'd really be stupid to fire her from the Daily Planet just because Lois is on board now.
yup

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It is possible that Lois will be better at the job then chloe, which could lead to her being fired evil face

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, this thread is not for Chloe hate, okay? If you want to hate on Chloe, go somewhere else.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:47 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I take it I am the only one that doesn't like Chloe?

Woah. Never thought I'de hear those words....

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moving on, Laura is doing a great job as Kara, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen with her during the season.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:33 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Dude, this thread is not for Chloe hate, okay? If you want to hate on Chloe, go somewhere else.
Well if we already accomplished saying what we think of Laura playing Supergirl, it's okay to carry on our conversations of our run off subjects that originally started as us talking about Supergirl.

I mean really, how many times must we say you like her, I dont, Amazon thinks she's bleah, ect?

Whats so wrong with mentioning other actors names in this thread?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:27 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either stop it or I'll report you. Please stay out of this thread. You're only ruining it. If you post something else off-topic in this thread, I will report you.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:39 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Kal-El_08

Seriously... calm down lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 09:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Seriously... calm down lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 09:35 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop quoting yourself & as I said, go somewhere else to bash Chloe, don't do it here.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 09:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Off topic Chloe may get fired if Lois starts doing a better job, but since they have messed up The Superman myth so much, both Chloe and Lois will prolly work on a lot cases together except Clark. Now back on topic..Laura has a good job. I'm very positive she will continue and look good. She may eventually get her own show.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moving on, what do you all think Jor-El suspects Kara of being up to?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:10 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Sounds offtopic to me

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:08 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Anyways, i think she portrays supergirl quite well, cant wait to see how she does in other episodes, hopefully the writers dont douche it up

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:09 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the f*ck is it off-topic if it's related to Supergirl/Kara? Shut up & stop posting garbage you ass.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:03 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In the Superman/Batman comics, when kara came to earth they (Supes and bats) read a message on her ship. Clark took it as she came to help the world. Bruce took it that she came to ruin it. I think that this will all turn out to be a misunderstanding in the end.

But I'm sick and tired of Jor-El, why does'nt he take his little advise and blow it out his ---.

Oh yeah. I'll post here if I please, stop telling people to stop posting about stuff off topic if our original topics started as Kara. jeeze louise.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Oct 11th, 2007 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:34 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet you won't post if a Mod says so & I will alert one if you go off-topic again.

As for Jor-El, he's probably just jealous of his brother or Zor-El wants Kara to take over mankind but I don't think she'd do that.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:39 PM