KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
This poll is closed.
She'll do great 8 40.00%
Meh, she'll be alright 4 20.00%
She'll do a horrible job 2 10.00%
Not sure 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaunmike

She'll do great

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by shaunmike on Feb 27th, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:30 AM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I liked Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl she is good actress and she is pretty hot. The only thing that i'm wondering about is that crystal, what is it for and why is Jor-El warning Clark about her ????

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:14 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

SUPERGIRL !

Im not sure about this new supergirl i just dont think she has the innocence as the other supergirl played by helen slater in the film version it a ? Mark from me 4 now

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 01:20 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kon-El
I liked Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl she is good actress and she is pretty hot. The only thing that i'm wondering about is that crystal, what is it for and why is Jor-El warning Clark about her ????

Only the horrible writers know that one as they have messed up the whole superman mythos.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought Vandervoort was pretty good as Kara, but I'd like to see more of her.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 05:32 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

As far as new spoilers go, this is the latest in Ksite:
UPDATED 8/24/08: Laura Vandervoort revealed at the 2008 FanExpo in Toronto, Canada that she will be returing to Smallville for an episode to wrap up her storylines. Her episode shoots in October, which means it will probably land somewhere between #9 and #11 of the season. Sadly, Michael Rosenbaum has given no indication that he will be returning, and he has revealed that he is currently in negotiations for a film role. (Source: TheTVAddict)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:40 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lenovo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smallville Season 7

Laura is hot!!! I think she is such a great Super Girl and Laura definitely made season 7 awesome!!! As a fan of Smallville the beautiful girls just keep on coming!!! Season 7 is out on DVD next week!! I will be getting my copy of Super Girl =P I found the official dvd release website...check it out guys!!

URL: smallvilletrailermaker.warnerbros.com

Attachment: season7-dvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:48 AM
lenovo is currently offline Click here to Send lenovo a Private Message Find more posts by lenovo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really would like to see Laura Vandervoort get her own TV series as Kara/Supergirl, she's shown on Smallville she has the acting skills to carry a show on her own.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 09:59 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote