KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kit Fisto vs. General Grievous

EU grievous vs. ROTS Kit?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Grievous pwns 10 47.62%
Grievous wins, medium duel 5 23.81%
Grievous wins, but it's close 1 4.76%
Kit pwns 1 4.76%
Kit wins, medium duel 1 4.76%
Kit wins, but it's close 3 14.29%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kit Fisto vs. General Grievous
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
He's better than fisto and would last longer yea
Not a chance in hell buddy. You're also the same person that said this incredibly rediculous statement:
grevious was circumstantially beaten in their second fight. When fresh grevious was holding off both fisto and his Padawan and has shown superiority with the blade to tcw Kenobi, who himself has outdueled tcw maul, who's pre prime tpm incarnation was a tier 8 above fisto who is a tier 7.
so I might be a little biased, but I'm having a hard time taking anything that you say seriously.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:25 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Explain which part of my statement you don't understand

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Explain which part of my statement you don't understand
what I understand about your statement is that you employ high level mental gymnastics and ABC logic to try and argue who wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 09:42 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by deathslash
Not a chance in hell buddy. You're also the same person that said this incredibly rediculous statement:
so I might be a little biased, but I'm having a hard time taking anything that you say seriously.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Rocky is a genius. Why do you guys doubt his intellect?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 06:05 AM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grievous, easily.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 08:11 AM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dispray

Grievous.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Dispray a Private Message Find more posts by Dispray Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

grevious was circumstantially beaten in their second fight. When fresh grevious was holding off both fisto and his Padawan and has shown superiority with the blade to tcw Kenobi, who himself has outdueled tcw maul, who's pre prime tpm incarnation was a tier 8 above fisto who is a tier 7.

Shitty logic man. Dooku was capable of holding his own against both, Anakin and Obi-Wan, showing superiority to them in terms of bladework, yet he was unable do decisively beat Anakin in their 1v1 duels.

And it should be noted, that Kit and Nahdar tried to capture Grievous at first. "don't let him go", "dont let him cut a lines".

And cool, he somehow overhelmed Kenobi once... while how often Kenobi overhelmed him? Even excluding how badly he stomped him in their last saber fight in ROTS.

My answer is Kit, after a close fight in canon, and possiblt Grievous after a close fight in Legends.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 02:24 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

You're ignoring a crucial part of the quote. Grievous didn't just fight both Nahdar and Fisto, he proved too much for them. Holding back aside, he was overwhelming both. Tyranus was not overwhelming both Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time, in fact quite the opposite, which is why Anakin beating him 1v1 is possible.
But if Grievous is overpowering Nahdar and Fisto in an environment that was hindering him(the novel noted the hallway hindered him) then he's above either individually.

And if Obi-Wan and Grievous both overwhelmed each other a solid number of times, then that leaves them as equals, disregarding RotS where Obi-Wan was at his peak(and even then, GG's speed proved too much).

Grievous wins either way.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 03:34 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Grievous with ease.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 04:25 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote