KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Being With You -an h/hr story

Being With You -an h/hr story
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awesome post, g2g

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 09:50 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okaaaaay!! I'm working on the next part, which should be better than that one. hopefully. ahaha.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:02 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol...i liked tht post, g2g, again

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:31 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Well, this chapter wasnt as long as I'd hoped it'd be, but whatever. Here's the very short second part, which is really just a prologue to the next chapter...and in the next chapter, something really BIG happens, so keep waiting for that! Pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top, review!!

Chapter Ten, Part Two: The Christmas Ball

Hermione leaned her head on Harry’s shoulders. Her arms were around his neck, his around her waist. They had been dancing together almost all night, as had all of their friends.

There were Ron and Luna, gazing into each others eyes, and swaying to the music. Brianna, who was laughing at something Nathan had said. Theia and Neville who were sitting at a table, drinking butterbeer and talking.

Theia had sprained her ankle dancing, and, after visiting Madame Pomfrey, had decided to sit out for a bit. Neville, being the gentleman that he was, chose to sit with her.

There was also Ginny and Dean, who were snogging over in a corner. And then there were Adiana and Adrian. Adiana had here head on Adrian’s shoulder, like Hermione had hers on Harry’s. Adriana turned her head so that she could see Hermione and smiled. Hermione grinned back.

Hermione looked at all of the couples dancing on the floor. Her eyes found a particular pair, and she giggled. Oliver Wood spun his girlfriend, Angelina, around. Angelina caught Hermione’s eye and laughed.

Hermione’s eyes looked the Great Hall over, as they had many times before that night. She just couldn’t get over how good it looked. Almost like the Yule Ball…only about ten times better.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, a wall of red appeared in front of her. She lifted her head up, and noticed Viktor Krum standing there.

“Oh! Viktor!” she said, startled. She felt Harry’s arm’s retreat slightly from around her waist as he backed away from her to glare at Viktor.

“Hello, Herm-own-ninny. I vas vondering if I could have that dance you promised me now,” he said.

“Oh, um…actually Viktor, I was just about to tell Harry that I wasn’t feeling well. I think I’m going to go to bed,” she lied, looking at Harry.

“Oh,” Viktor looked upset.

“I’m sorry, maybe another time though,” she said, trying to get his spirits up.

He walked away without saying anything else.

Harry and Hermione walked out of the Great Hall, and as soon as they passed through the doors, they burst out laughing, and laughed non-stop until the got to Hermione’s dorm room.

There, they lay down on the bed and started making out. It could have been the spiked butterbeer or their love and wanting to be close, but that night, they took things a lot farther than planned.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 11:51 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OM(frickken)G, I KNO WAT HAPPENS, LOL laughing
u shudnt have given tht hint, laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 07:56 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: And now, time for my favourite chapter so far!!! It's a very...calmly exciting chapter...if that makes any sense...well, just read it and it will. Hugs to everyone who reviews!

Chapter Eleven: The Morning After

The sun shone through the windows in Hermione’s room. She shut her eyes tighter, not wanting to get up yet. She decided she would get up anyways, and so she slipped out of bed and put on her pyjamas.

Just then, a wave of nausea swept over her, and she raced to her bathroom, covering her mouth while she ran.

She spent an hour and a half bent over the toilet until she was sure she would be okay. She hated hangovers. The funny thing was, though, that she didn’t have a headache.

Hermione picked up a glass, filled it with water, and took a long, slow, gulp of water.

“Hermione?” she heard Harry call from the bed.

“In here,” she replied in a raspy voice, her throat burning. She went back out. Harry, she noticed, had just pulled on his boxers and was getting back into bed.

“What’s up?” he asked her.

“Nothing, just a hangover from the butterbeer last night,” she said, getting into bed.

“But…Hermione, you didn’t drink any butterbeer last night. You were with me the whole time,” Harry said cautiously.

“What? Of course I did.”

“No, Hermione. You didn’t.”

Hermione looked at him with wide eyes, just as she was about to say something, she covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom again. Harry’s worried eyes followed her.

A few minutes later, she came out again. “You don’t think…” she started.

“How can you check?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know! I didn’t think this might happen!”

“Are you sure you did the spell right yesterday?”

“Of course!” Hermione shrieked.

“Just checking,” Harry muttered.

Hermione sighed. “I’ll be back in a bit.” She grabbed her robes, not bothering to change out of her pyjamas—no one would be up anyways, most of the first, second, and third years had gone home for Christmas, and everyone else would still be sleeping—and headed out to the library.

Ron looked at the girl in the bright yellow dress that was lying beside him. They hadn’t even bothered to change out of their dress robes or pull down the blankets last night; instead they had just fallen asleep on his bed. She stirred in her sleep, and, for a minute, he thought she was awake, but then she sighed happily, a smile plastered to her face, and kept Ron waiting for her to wake up.

Hermione picked a book off the shelf and flopped down in a chair. She furiously started flipping the pages until she found the one she wanted.

Uh-oh.

Adiana’s eyes opened slowly. She blinked them twice as she took in her surroundings. She had no idea where she was. She flipped over onto her back and rubbed her eyes. They still stung from crying so much last night.

Theia heard Adiana stir in the bed beside hers. Last night had been so…magical. She wasn’t sure if it had been real or not. But it must have been, since Adiana was still in Luna’s bed. That part of last night hadn’t been so…magical.

Nathan sat staring out of the window in the sixth year boy’s dormitory. Last night he and Brianna…well, they had simply gone too far. Drunk, they might have been, but that was still no excuse. He teared his eyes away from the falling snow to look at Brianna, still sleeping peacefully in his bed. They were the only ones in the dorm. He had no idea where the other boys were, but that didn’t really matter.

He just hoped he had done the spell right yesterday.

Taking a deep breath, Hermione muttered a spell under her breath. A gold orb appeared at the end of her wand. She blew on the orb. It slowly darkened to a blue.

A tear slipped from the corner of her eye as the orb disappeared.

“Did last night really happen?” Adiana whispered when Theia crawled into the bed beside her.

She nodded her head solemnly.

“Who was she?” Adiana asked, referring to redhead who she had caught Adrian snogging with.

“Ginny Weasley.”

Ginny’s eyes sprung open, and, as thought and images from last night began flooding her head, she squeezed them shut again, immediately regretting everything that had happened.

“Why had she drank the butterbeer when she knew it had been spiked? Why had she let Adrian snog her?

Harry paced Hermione’s room nervously, wringing his hangs as he waited for her to come back. Just as he was about to sit down (he was getting dizzy) The door opened.

“Well?” He asked Hermione, who stood there, tears running down her face.

“Hey,” Adrian mumbled to Neville as he sat down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. They were the only ones in the Great Hall, which had been transformed to its usual state after last night, besides Professor Sinestra and Professor Sprout. “Sorry about making your date run off last night.”

Neville shrugged. After Adiana had caught Adrian and Ginny snogging she had started crying and yelling, and Theia, apologizing to Neville as she went, took her away to her dorm room to try and calm her down.

“Spiked butterbeer is really no good,” Arian muttered, and Neville smiled, despite the awkwardness.

“Just go apologize to her later. I’m sure she’ll forgive you,” he said.

“Right.”

Hermione was at a loss for words. How was she supposed to tell her boyfriend that she was pregnant? He’d probably leave her as soon as the words left her mouth.

No, he won’t, said a little voice at the back of her head. He’s Harry. Is Harry really the type of person to do that?

No. Hermione took a deep breath, and stopped her crying.

“Harry…I…I’m pregnant.”

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 10:26 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OM(frickken)G THT WUZ THE BEST POST EVER
SO MANY BAD THINGS HAPPENING (except Ron and Luna)
OMG POST MORE ASAP!!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 10:36 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I need to brainstorm the next chapter...ahaha, i have NO idea what's gonna happen. lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 11:09 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 07:44 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I hate when people are upset and mad at each other. This chapter is pretty short, but that's because I've had to do homework so I havent had much time to write. This chapter was originally called Everything Will Be Alright, but I changed it to make it more Harry/Hermione. Enjoy!

Chapter Twelve: I Promise

Hermione sat in the heads’ common room later that afternoon. A book she had found in the library was propped open on her knees. Every now and then she withdrew a hand from the book and rubbed it over her stomach. She had let Harry use her room so that he could have some time to think everything over.

Just when Hermione was about to get up and go check on Harry, the portrait swung open and in walked Adiana, eyes still red and puffy.

“Hey,” she mumbled, coming over and sitting beside Hermione’s feet. She looked at the cover of the book, reading the title in her head. “Hermione…why are you…” she started to say, and then she paused, her eyes bulging. “You…you’re not…are you?”

“Am I what?”

“Are you…pregnant?” Adiana whispered the last part. Hermione bit her lip and nodded. “OH MY…when did this happen?!” she shrieked.

“Last night,” Hermione whispered.

Adiana sat their, shocked, for a moment, and then said, “Congratulations, I guess.”

“I was planning on telling everybody at the same time…but…” Hermione’s voice trailed off.

“How’s Harry taking this?”

“I’m not sure. He’s in my room right now.”

Adiana sighed. Typical, she thought. “So…what are you thinking of naming the baby?”

“What’s this about naming a baby?” asked Ron, coming in through the portrait, closely followed by Luna and Ginny.

Hermione blushed furiously and tried to hide the book behind her back. “NOTHING!” she cried.

“Ha! Yeah right,” Ron said, and he went over and grabbed the book from her. He slowly read the title and then looked up with a quizzical expression at Hermione who was biting her lips. Luna and Ginny walked up behind Ron and read the book title. They looked at each other, and then at Hermione.

“Hermione?” Ginny whispered. Hermione’s eyes filled with tears and Adiana pulled her into a hug.

“Oh god,” Luna said, raising a hand to her mouth.

“Did I miss something here?” Ron asked, looking around at all of the upset girls.

“Miss what?” Theia asked, giggling. “Neville’s going to be here soon, he’s just talking to Dean and Nathan…what’s wrong?”

Ron shoved the book under her nose. Theia looked at it…then at the other girls…then back at the book…and then at Hermione, who was still crying.

Theia smiled for a second before quickly hiding it. She went over and sat on the other side of Hermione and took her hand.

“What is going on here?!” Ron shouted.

“I’M PREGNANT!” Hermione shouted, and just as she did so, the portrait opened and in walked Neville, Dean, Nathan, and Brianna. Adrian’s door also opened, as did Hermione’s, and he and Harry walked into the common room.

“Woah,” whispered Nathan.

“Hermione, darling, it’s nothing to be upset about!” Brianna said as she sat down on the table across from her.

“Yes it is!” Hermione wailed. “I—I just can’t be! I’m too—young! Still—in school!” Adiana handed her a handkerchief.

Ginny, who had finally come out of shock turned to glare at Harry, mentally saying, Harry, you should be the one over here comforting her, not us!”

Harry, taking Ginny’s cue, went over and shooed Theia out of her spot and sat down. He pulled Hermione out of Adiana’s arms and encircled his own around her. “Shh…Hermione everything will be okay,” he whispered. “We’ll get through this, I promise. I love you, and I’ll love this baby, no matter what.”

Hermione sniffled. “You will? Promise?”

“I promise you that I will love you and this baby…no matter what happens.”

Hermione smiled a teary smile. “Okay,” she whispered. Harry wiped her tears away and then kissed her lightly on her lips.

Ginny looked over at Dean who was standing two feet away from her. Her eyes said sorry, and he knew it. He nodded at her and held out his hand. She took it and leaned into him, smiling sadly.

Adiana, watching this happen, looked at Adrian who was also watching. He looked at her and held her gaze for a minute before flicking his eyes to his door. She got up and followed him in.

“Why did you do it?” Adiana whispered after a minute.

“Because…I was drunk,” Adrian admitted. “And because I couldn’t find you.”

“You don’t actually have any feelings for her?”

“Are you kidding? Adiana, you know I’ve loved you since…what? First year?”

She laughed. He held open his arms for her and she fell into his hug. Everything would be okay.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 10:43 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OM(frickken)G, POST MORE ASAP, AND THEN I WILL POST, j/p

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:27 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I dont have anything new to post! I'm working on it though...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:35 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

H-U-R-R-Y!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:40 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

great post

hermonie PREGNANT bit of a worry

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 01:10 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: And just when everything bad gets resolved and everything is happy once again, I decide to write this chapter. It starts out happy but doesnt stay that way for long. It's pretty short, but I hope you like it all the same. Please REVIEW!!

Chapter Thirteen: The Right Decision

“What do you think about Emma?” Hermione asked her friends a week later, the baby name book propped open in her knees.

Hermione and Harry had gone and told Dumbledore, who had then instructed them to tell Madame Pomfrey, which they had done. She had given Hermione some potions and had checked every other day that the baby was doing okay (she was going a bit overboard, but Hermione didn’t mind). Naturally, after two days, word was out, and the whole school knew.

“Nah, way to common,” said Adiana who was sitting on the floor, leaning against Adrian’s legs.

Hermione sighed. “Is every name I pick horrible?”

“Yes,” the girls answered her.

Harry laughed, and put his arm around her. “I have an idea,” he said, “How about everybody writes a their favourite boy name and favourite girl name on a piece of paper and we decided from those.”

“Okay,” Hermione sighed. She took out piece of parchment, ripped it into ten pieces, and handed one to everyone else, who had taken out quills of their own.

There were a few minutes of chin scratching and thinking, and then scribbling. Then all of the pieces of parchment were handed back to Hermione. She read them, and then on another piece of parchment, made two lists: one for boy’s names, and one for girls. Then she read them aloud to everyone.

“Okay, for boy’s names we have James, Adrian, Christopher, Daniel, Jesse, Mark, Shaun, Will, Joshua, and Frank.” Hermione took a deep breath and went onto the girl’s names. “For girls we have Lily, Ashley, Kelly, Samantha, Adiana, Isabella, Rei, Hope, Alexia, and Alice.” She stopped reading, bent over the table, and circled some names.

“Okay,” she said after a minute. “I’ve narrowed down my favourite out of all of these, and they are James, Shaun, and Will. For girls, my favourites are Lily, Kelly, Isabella, Hope, Rei, and Alexia.”

Hermione then handed the parchment to Harry, who glanced it over, and crossed out the names he didn’t like. Then he handed it back to Hermione.

Hermione read out the names that were still left. “James…okay so if it’s a boy we’ll name him James…and Lily and Isabella.” She sighed. “How about we name it, if it’s a girl, Isabella Lily?” she looked at Harry, who smiled and nodded. “Okay…and now a middle name. How about…James Harry? I know that’s a little cliché, but…”

“No, I think they’re great,” Harry reassured her, kissing her gently. Hermione smiled at him, then looked down at her belly.

“You hear that? If you’re a boy your name’s going to be James Harry…and if you’re a girl, your name’s going to be Isabella Lily. Preferably, I hope you’re a girl,” she said, and everyone laughed.

Ginny knocked on the door to Hermione’s room a week later. “Come in,” she heard Hermione call, and so she did.

“Hey, Hermione,” Ginny said quietly, poking her head inside. Hermione was in her pyjamas sitting on her bed. Ginny went and joined her.

“Hey,” Hermione smiled. She had been going to sleep a bit earlier than usual (she had read it was good for babies). “What’s up, Gin?”

“I…I dunno if I’m making the right choice.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I don’t know if I should really be with Dean! He’s great and everything, but…and I really was drunk when this happened…kissing Adrian was really…nice. And…oh god…I liked it!” she wailed, tears filling her eyes.

This was not what Hermione had been expecting. “Oh…” she said. “Well…Ginny, you were drunk…maybe it wasn’t really as…nice…as you remember it to be.”

“But what do I do, Hermione?!”

“I don’t know,” Hermione mumbled.

“But you have to!”

“Well…maybe…tell Dean you need to take a break for a while. Clear you head of the whole Adrian thing. I’m sure he’ll understand. He loves you, Ginny.”

Ginny sniffled. “Okay. Thanks, Hermione, you’re the best,” she said, hugging her friend.

Hermione smiled. “Now, go and get some sleep, and tell him in the morning.”

“Okay. Goodnight!” Ginny hugged her once more and then left the room.

“Good morning!” Hermione said cheerfully the next morning. She kissed Harry and sat down beside him. He tried to smile at her, but it came out more like a grimace.

“What’s wrong with everybody?” she asked. As soon as the question was out, Adiana stood up and stormed out of the Great Hall. Hermione watched her go, and then turned to look at her other friends.

“Hey…where’s Dean?” she asked, looking to Ginny for an answer.

“Over there,” Neville said quietly, and pointed to where Dean, Seamus, Lavender, and Parvati were sitting.

Hermione looked at Ginny, who nodded and then looked back down at her untouched cereal. Hermione sighed. Ginny had clearly told him they needed a break…but what had been her exact words?

That question was answered two hours later, during a free period.

“Ginny! What did you tell Dean?!” Hermione cried from her spot on the couch as Ginny entered the heads’ common room.

Ginny sat down beside Hermione. “I…I told him that we needed to take a break. When he asked why, I told him I didn’t know if I was in love with him anymore. I told him that I thought I was in love with Adrian too.

“I found Adrian after, and told him too. He said he didn’t know what he was going to do, because he loved Adiana, but he said he felt something when we kissed.” Ginny paused here, and sighed. “Then Adiana found us. She had heard the whole thing.” Ginny looked down at her fingers, which had been playing with a pillow nervously.

“Oh no,” Hermione breathed, unable to say anything else.

Ginny laughed, and smiled sadly. “Naturally everyone found out, and now they all hate me because I’ve broken Adrian and Adiana up.” A tear slipped out of her eye.

“Oh, Ginny,” Hermione whispered, pulling her friend into a hug. What was going to happen?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:40 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

love it almost shed a tear fro ginny when i read it

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 04:44 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*just plain shocked and caught up in the story and can't say anything else except for the post saying how shocked she is*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg really gud post

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:53 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: YAY! reviews!!! that makes me soo happy! Anyways, here is another chapter, and it's pretty long! Just to remind everyone, Dumbledore is not dead yet, but sixth year with him telling Harry about the horcruxes did. Just so nobody's confused during this chapter. Enjoy, and please review!

Chapter Fourteen: A Note from Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore fell back into his chair behind the desk in his office. Wiping the sweat off of his brow, he heaved a sigh of relief. It was done.

Fox the Phoenix chirped from where he was perched on a hat stand laden with cloaks. Dumbledore’s twinkling eyes found the birds, and he smiled.

“I do believe,” said Dumbledore, “That we must request a meeting with our Mister Potter.”

Harry, Ron and Ginny walked back from Quidditch practice. They were muddy and wet and mostly annoyed. Ron was ecstatic after their third Quidditch practice with the Chudley Cannons; Harry and Ginny were feeling as far from ecstatic as possible.

The Chudley Cannons had been giving them plays to work on. One of the plays had both beaters fly at each other to distract the other team. So, Coote and Peakes had done what they were told, but instead of dodging at the last minute, they had flown right into each other. They ended up in the Hospital Wing with somewhat severe injuries, and would be out for two weeks. Harry was not impressed.

“Hey!” They looked up when they heard a familiar voice call to them from down the hall. Theia waved, and walked towards them.

“Oh, good, you’re done,” she said when she had approached them. She shared a sympathetic look with Ginny, and then continued. “Harry, Professor Dumbledore asked me to give you this,” she handed him a rolled up piece of parchment.

“Thanks, Theia,” Harry said, taking the parchment from her. He wondered what Dumbledore had to say that was so important. He tucked it away into a pocket of his robes and they continued on to the heads’ common room, where Ron said a very cheerful goodnight to them.

Harry, Ginny, and Theia walked up a few more floors, before they had to go different ways. Theia said goodnight to Harry and Ginny and then skipped off down the hall to the Ravenclaw common room. That left Harry and Ginny. Alone.

“So…” Harry said, trying to make conversation. He hadn’t been alone with her since four days ago, before she and Dean and Adiana and Adrian had broken up.

“So…” Ginny mimicked him. “How’s Hermione?”

“Ginny that’s lame,” Harry said. “You know perfectly well how she’s doing.”

Ginny sighed. “Sorry,” she mumbled. There was a minute of awkward silence before she spoke again. “Harry I just don’t know what to do! I feel so awful for making Adiana and Adrian brake up, and now everyone’s mad at me!”

Harry had been expecting her to say something along the lines of this. He sighed. “Ginny, it’s not your fault they broke up. It’s not even your fault for feeling the way you do. But just think about it—how do you know you really love Adrian?”

“Well…we kissed,” Ginny started to say, but as she trailed off, Harry started to talk.

“Exactly!” he cried, grabbing her arm and spinning her around to look at him. They had stopped in a deserted corridor. “You kissed him once, Ginny. Once! How many times have you kissed Dean?”

“Well, lots, but—”

“See? One little kiss shouldn’t be able to make to fall madly in love with someone. That sort of thing takes time, Ginny. You’ve known Adrian for, what, a month? You’ve known Dean for years. He’s the one that deserves you. He’s the one that’s right for you.”

Ginny sighed. She could feel the tears about to pour out of her eyes. She would not let herself cry.

All right, maybe just one tear.

“I don’t know, Harry,” she said.

“Ginny, you do know. It’s there, I promise, just look for it.”

Ginny looked him in the eyes…those big green eyes…and smiled. “Thanks,” she whispered. Harry smiled, and they walked back to the Gryffindor common room in silence.

And it wasn’t an awkward silence at all.

Harry lay awake that night, thinking about Hermione and the baby. What if he met someone else, and loved her more? Would he still stay with Hermione? What if they didn’t have enough money to support it? No, that would never happen. Harry had a fortune. But what if he and Hermione couldn’t handle it…or handle being with each other? Sure, they were fine here at Hogwarts, but what would happen afterwards?

He stopped his thoughts for a minute and just listened to the snoring of his roommates around him. He sighed, and rolled over on his side. He hadn’t gotten much sleep in the past few days. Something was troubling him. But what?

Just as he was about to close his eyes and try to sleep again, he remember the note from Dumbledore. Literally jumping out of bed, her ran over to his trunk and pulled out the robes he had been wearing. Sure enough, there in one of the pockets, was the rolled up piece of parchment.

Harry, parchment in hand, sat down on his bed again, grabbed his wand and glasses from his bedside table, and drew the curtains around him.

“Lumos,” he whispered. An eerie glow was cast around him. He unrolled the piece of parchment and read.

Dear Mr Potter,

I would like to request a private meeting with you tomorrow, on the 15th of January, at 8:00 pm. It is urgent.

Professor Dumbledore.

P.S. I rather enjoy cockroach clusters.

Harry stared at it, somewhat shocked. He had not been expecting this. But really, he had no idea what he had been expecting. He would go there at 8:00 tomorrow.

Yawning, he put out his wand, took off his glasses, and put them with the letter on his bedside table. He laid his head on his pillow, closed his eyes, and, with dreams of Hermione running through his head, he fell fast asleep.

“So, you see, Isabella Lily, the ceiling in the Great Hall isn’t actually the sky. It’s just bewitched to look like it,” Hermione was saying the next day when Harry entered the heads’ common room.

“So, how’s my little James Harry, doing?” he asked, coming over and sitting beside her. He put an arm around her shoulders.

“Isabella Lily is doing just fine,” Hermione said, sticking her nose in the air. She was adamant that the baby would be a girl and not a boy.

Harry laughed and kissed her. She kissed back after a second, and soon they were full out snogging. Harry was upset when he remembered he had to go.

He broke away from her. She sighed sadly, and looked at him.

“I’m sorry. I really just came in here to tell you that I’m meeting with Dumbledore tonight. I have to go now,” he said, getting up.

“Fine, but come find me later,” Hermione said, and she watched Harry leave.

“Cockroach clusters,” Harry said, and the gargoyle guarding the Headmaster’s office revealed the stairs leading up to it. He climbed them slowly, nervous as to what he would be told.

Finally, he reached the door. He brought his shaking hand up and knocked twice. He heard a voice within call, Come in, and he entered.

“Professor,” Harry said, “you wanted to speak with me?”

“Ah, yes,” said Dumbledore, and me motioned for Harry to sit in the chair on the other side of his desk across from him. Harry took the chair.

“You recall, Harry, how last year I told you about Voldemort’s horcruxes?”

“Yes.” Harry remembered everything vividly from last year.

“Good. And just so it happens, I have very good news about that subject.” His eyes twinkled at Harry, and he smiled. “I have just destroyed the fifth horcrux Harry, meaning that there is only one more left before you are free to banish Voldemort from the face of the earth.”

Harry’s mouth dropped, and he gaped at Dumbledore. “Are you…are you serious?”

“Quite,” said Dumbledore, eyes still twinkling.

Harry was speechless. “I…thank you,” he said.

“Don’t thank me, Harry. I want him gone as much as you do.”

“So…do you know the whereabouts of the last one?”

“Yes, and I’m afraid it will be the hardest to destroy. It’s Nagini, Voldemort’s snake.”

Harry had feared that this would be the answer. He sighed.

“But, not to worry! We still have time. Now, run along, and be careful who you tell. Only the people who must know may know.”

Harry walked out of the office. He was still dazed when he found Hermione just were he had left her.

“Hey Harry!” she started to say, before she noticed the look on his face. He sat down beside her. “What’s wrong?”

It took him a minute to answer. “Dumbledore’s destroyed five horcruxes. There’s only one left,” and with that, he proceeded to tell her what had happened.

“Oh, Harry! That’s great! Let’s go celebrate!” She grabbed his hands and pulled him into her room, locking the door behind them.

They weren’t seen for the rest of the night.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 11:40 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow....really gud, hope u post more soon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 11:59 PM