KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Being With You -an h/hr story

Being With You -an h/hr story
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I'm sorry guys...there probably wont be another new chapter up until possibly Friday night. If I don't get one up on Friday then maybe on the weekend, but I'm not sure right now. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for the next chapter, PLEASE PM ME! Thankies!

-Emmy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 10:39 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

aww.. valentines...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:09 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post, gosh

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:47 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

haha, sorry I havent posted in like....a long time!! I've been really busy. I'll be starting the next chapter soon though, so HOPEFULLY (not making any promises though) it'll be up tonight. smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 09:04 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

So, I've FINALLY written the next chapter! And here it is! Sorry if the beginning is a little boring...I had to write it. The ending is better though. smile

I have another REALLY IMPORTANT thing to tell everyone concerning the Horcruxes. Harry IS NOT a Horcrux!! Because then it just wouldn't work. So yeah, remember that Dumbledore has destroyed them all except for Nagini. Just a reminder.

Enjoy, and please review!

-Emmy

Chapter Eighteen: Help Us, McGonagall

Harry slouched his way to the Gryffindor changing rooms after the worst Quidditch practice of his life. His team wasn’t getting better like the plan had been: it was getting worse, and there were only a few more months until the tournament: four, to be exact.

It was March fifteenth, only fourteen days after Ron’s birthday. They had had a big party for him in the common room, and the Chudley Cannon’s had been invited. It had — not surprisingly — been the best birthday of Ron’s entire life.

Harry was the last one in the change room. He sighed, locking the door to the broom shed, grabbing his bag, and making his way outside.

“Psst…Harry!” whispered a voice. Harry whipped around and came face to face with the Salem Gryffindor captain, Branton Coors.

“Branton…what’s with the whispering?”

“We need to stop this. Now.”

“What do you mean?” asked Harry, utterly confused.

“The fact that it’s both our last year being captain, we both want to win the cup, and the stupid Chudley Cannons are making us worse than ever!”

“Should’ve guessed. I completely agree. But…what are we going to do?” asked Harry.

Branton thought for a moment. “I was thinking…we should hold secret practices. We can talk to McGonagall about it…you know she wont want to see us lose.”

Harry nodded. We’ll go to her office after dinner tonight.”

Branton smiled. “I hope this works,” he said, and the two captains made their way up to the Gryffindor common room.

At dinner that night, Branton sat where Ginny normally would. She had been skipping meals…again…and no one knew where she was. She had basically been avoiding all of them as much as possible, so she didn’t have to talk about her new “relationship” with a certain famous Quidditch player. Branton and Harry had told the rest of their teams what they were going to try to do…everyone except Ron. Everyone was delighted to hear it. Coote and Peekes, the beaters on Harry’s team, had been in the Hospital Wing almost twice a week for the past month for Quidditch related injuries, and everyone else had suffered their fare share.

Harry and Branton had decided not to tell Ron about the secret practices because they knew he would get upset. He didn’t care whether he played horribly at all, he was just happy to be able to play with the Chudley Cannons at all.

When dinner was over, Harry and Branton excused themselves. Ron was the only one who really didn’t know where you were going, and was the only one who asked.

“Uh…” Harry stuttered, “Just to…um…talk to McGonagall…about getting some extra practices scheduled now that there’s only four months until the tournament. So…yeah. See you,” Harry waved to them, kissed Hermione, and he and Branton practically ran out of the Great Hall.

“That was close,” Branton said once they were outside of the Great Hall.

“I’ll say. I feel so bad about this, keeping it from Ron. But it would just hurt his feelings,” said Harry guiltily.

“Yeah,” Branton agreed, and in silence, they made their way to Professor McGonagall’s office.

When the boys got there, she was waiting for them. She sat, back straight, in an uncomfortable looking chair, with two even more uncomfortable looking chairs on the opposite side of her desk. Harry and Branton each took a chair.

“So, boys, what is the reason for this urgent meeting?” she asked them, lifting her eyes from the papers she was grading.

“We need to do something, Professor,” began Harry. “We all want to win the Quidditch cup this year…don’t try to tell us you don’t,” Harry said when McGonagall gave him a look. She raised her eyebrows and put down her quill. “The thing is, we know that we have no chance in winning with the Cannons coaching us. Face it, professor, the suck!”

“Mr. Potter, what are you suggesting I do?” she asked in her stern voice.

Harry looked at Branton, who, to his relief answered. “Just let us have some secret practices…without them. Please,” He added as somewhat of an afterthought.

McGonagall sighed. The captains could tell that she really wanted to say yes, even though it was the wrong thing to do. “Well…I suppose I could possibly try and work something out…”

“YES!” Harry and Branton cheered, high-fiving each other.

“BUT…I don’t know whether I’ll be able to get you that many practices. You’re not supposed to practice without your coaching team, you know that. But you could hold meetings with your teams and discuss plays with them.”

Harry and Branton sighed.

“I’ll do what I can boys,” she smiled at them. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some papers to grade and they really cannot wait.”

With that, Harry and Branton left her office, somewhat more relieved than they had been when they had entered.

“So, how did your meeting with Professor McGonagall go?” Hermione asked Harry later than night when he found her sitting alone in her common room reading a book on babies.

“She said she’d do what she can. Branton and I are going to use the Room of Requirements to have meetings with the teams.”

“That’s a good idea. Then at least everyone will know what to do.”

“It kind of reminds me of fifth year,” said Harry dully.

Hermione grimaced. No one liked being reminded of fifth year.

After a few minutes of silence, Harry said, “Have you noticed that Ginny’s been avoiding everyone? I mean, she makes it to practices, but that’s about it, and she wont tell me anything there.”

“Yeah…it’s a little weird,” Hermione agreed. “Do you think she might be…really depressed or something?”

Harry shook his head. “She always seems fine to me.”

“Yeah, but that’s what they all want you to think, and then BAM! They’re dead and you’re left wondering what you did wrong.”

Harry just stared at her. Hermione’s eyes started to water. “Oh, I’m sorry! It’s just another one of my weird mood swings, that’s all,” she said. Hermione was about four months along now, and was just starting to show ever so slightly. She had become more short-tempered and her mood swings became unpredictable.

“It’s alright,” Harry said soothingly, pulling her into a hug.

“I love you Harry, you’ve been so good to me through all of this,” Hermione whispered.

“You know I love you too,” he said. Harry lifted her chin with his fingers so that she was looking him in the eyes. He closed his, leaning forward slowly, and captured her lips with his.

Ginny sipped at her wine. She was currently in Viktor Krum’s room, which was like a small hotel room, complete will desk, bed, couch and table, and mini kitchen area. He had invited her for dinner, as he had every other meal since Valentine’s Day.

They had just gone out onto the balcony to watch the sunset. Ginny shuddered, it was still quite cool outside, and Viktor put his arm around her, drawing her closer. Ginny stifled a giggle, and leaned her head on his shoulder. Then she turned to him, lifting her face up to his and kissing him.

Down on the grounds, Ron and Luna walked, hand in hand. They had just been to visit Hagrid, because Luna wanted to ask him about some creature they had been studying in Care of Magical Creatures class.

“Come on, Ron, let’s hurry. It’s cold out!” Luna begged, dragging him along.

“Wait, Luna, the sun is setting. Let’s watch it,” He murmured, stopping her. They turned to watch it.

Ron heard a giggle come from above him. He turned to look.

When his eyes found the sight, his mouth dropped, and his face turned red with anger. He gripped Luna’s hand more tightly.

“Ow, Ron, what the…” Luna started to say, but then she saw what Ron was looking at, and her mouth dropped in surprise too.

Ron had just seen Ginny, his little sister, making out with Viktor Krum. THE Viktor Krum! And then…they had retreated back into Viktor’s room.

And drawn the drapes shut.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:28 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg tht was so frickken awesome post asap....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:38 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

good ron is way to protective

but its they way he is

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:53 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

intriguing post.. can't wait for the next one!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:49 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I'm sorry to have to post this chapter...it's a pretty sad one. And there's not much fluff...actually, there wont be much fluff for the next...two chapters I think, because right now it's leading up to something very big that I'm really excited for. big grin So anyways, I hope you enjoy this sad chapter...it's the first of a few to come. Please read and review!!

Chapter Nineteen: Krum is Scum

“Are you sure there isn’t anything you can do for us, Professor?” Harry asked the next day. McGonagall had called him and Branton into her office. She had told them that she wouldn’t be able to get them any private practices because it would be against the rules, and she would not have her house win the cup because they cheated.

“I’m sorry, boys, but I simply cannot let you cheat. And to help you would be worse,” she said sadly.

Branton sighed and looked at Harry. “Well, thanks anyways, for your help,” he said, and he and Harry got up to leave.

“I really am sorry, boys. You know I’d like nothing better then to see Gryffindor win the Quidditch cup.”

Harry and Branton nodded and left her office. They walked for a while without speaking.

Where could we go that nobody would see us? Where could we go to practice without the Cannons? Where could we go? Where could we…

“I’VE GOT IT!” Harry cried suddenly, and Branton jumped and turned around.

“Woah, way to give me a heart attack there!”

“Sorry. But I know where we can go to practice…follow me!” Harry said, and he raced up one floor to the room that had been so familiar back in fifth year.

“I can’t believe I didn’t think about this before! It’s so genius!” Harry said, and he started pacing back and forth.

“What are you doing, Harry?”

All of a sudden, a door materialised in front of them, and, Harry noticing it, ran to open it, beckoning Branton inside.

It was perfect: it looked just like an outdoor Quidditch pitch, only in was indoors. There were six gold hoops, three and each end, a broom closet full of brooms, some Quaffles, Bludgers, and Golden Snitches, and beaters bats.

“It’s perfect,” Harry muttered under his breath as he stared in awe at the room.

“Harry, what is this place?” Branton asked cautiously.

“It’s the Room of Requirements. Ask it anything and it’ll provide it for you.”

“Sweet,” Branton said “This will be perfect for practicing.”

“I know. Common, we should go tell the others. We’ll have a practice tonight!” Harry said, and he and Branton raced out of the Room of Requirements.

It was the weekend, so they had no idea where the team would be. They decided they would split up, and each would find their own team.

After finding almost everyone, Harry walked back to the heads’ common room to find Ron. Maybe Ginny would be there too.

Ron paced the common room. He couldn’t believe what he had seen last night…it was just too unreal. Ginny and Krum? TOGETHER?! That was even worse that Hermione and Krum! Krum was scum. (Hey, that rhymed!, thought Ron.) And he was way too old for Ginny! By…five years at least! He had to put a stop to it.

“Ron, will you stop pacing, please? It’s distracting me,” Hermione said from the couch where she was pouring over baby books with Adiana, Luna, Theia, and Brianna.

“Yeah, Ron, come sit down,” said Luna. She hadn’t talked to him much after last night.

Ron sighed and stopped pacing. He sat down on the arm of the couch and watched Neville and Adrian play wizards chess. After a few moments he got bored and started pacing again.

Just then, the common room door burst open and in walked Harry…and Ginny.

“Ron! We’re going to practice tonight…” Harry started to say, but was immediately cut off when Ron started to yell.

“Ginny, what the hell were you doing last night?” Ron shouted, his face turning red. The girls looked up from their books, and Adrian and Neville stopped playing chess.

“I…no where,” Ginny stuttered.

“Don’t lie to me, Ginny!”

“Ron, what are you talking about?” Ginny said, her voice raising a little.

“YOU AND VIKTOR KRUM!” Ron roared, his face now bright red.

Ginny was speechless. At that moment, Nathan walked, closely followed by Dean who had wanted to talk to Harry about practice.

“Who and Viktor Krum?” Nathan asked innocently.

“GINNY!” Ron yelled, pointing at her. “How could you be with him? How could you not even tell us? He’s scum, Ginny, SCUM!”

“He is not! He’s really sweet, a better man than you’ll ever be!” Ginny screeched at him, and then turned, her fiery hair flying, and ran out the door.

After she had left, the common room was deathly quiet, and then Hermione burst out crying. Harry rushed over to comfort her. Brianna, who had watched her best friend run out crying, said, “I’ll see you guys later,” and, with a heavy, sad sigh, she left.

Everyone looked at everyone else. A few minutes of awkward silence followed before anyone spoke.

“Ron, it’s not really a big deal,” said Luna softly.

“Bloody hell, Luna, YES IT IS!” Ron cried, clenching his fists together at his sides.

“Well, if you’re going to act this way towards whatever is making your sister happy, then I don’t want to be involved with you.” It sounded like she had trouble saying the last part. Luna stood up and looked him in the eyes.

“How do you know she’s happy with him? How do you know it’s not just an act?” Ron yelled at her.

“Because I can tell. I can see it in her eyes. They’re like they were before,” she stole a glance at Dean, who looked down at his shoes, “they’re not sad, but rather happy,” Luna said, keeping her voice soft and calm. “And if you can’t accept it, then fine, Ron. We’re over.”

Luna looked at him for a second longer, wishing he’d say something to make her take it back, but he said nothing. Luna sighed and walked out of the common room. Ron watched her go. As the portrait swung shut, he practically ran into his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Hermione, who had stopped crying for all of this, burst out in another wave of tears. Adiana, noticing that Harry was bent over with his head in his hands, nodded to Theia, and together they took Hermione into her room to calm her down.

The boys didn’t talk for a while. Neville and Adrian started up their chess game, and Dean and Nathan sat down.

Dean couldn’t help but feel jealous. The only girl he had ever loved had moved on. And there was nothing he could to get her back.

Until dinner the boys sat there without speaking.

And the whole time Harry didn’t move an inch, his head still in his hands. His scar hurt too much.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 08:09 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

good post

that was a bit sad though

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 08:19 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ya i agree with simon, it was sad
but excellent post

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 01:20 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

as if you would disagree

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 01:54 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

shut up embarrasment

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:10 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

last sentence was very interesting. It only means one thing..

sad post, but it's a good one.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:39 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

glad you liked it...

and yes, it does mean one thing...which will be revealed in the next chapter, which is in progress right now. It'll probably be up on Friday.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:54 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Okay, I'm posting today...three days early. A lot of things happen in this chapter that lead up to the next few chapters to come. This chapter is also dedicated to Lizzie, because she is posting tonight too. Lol.

Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty: Girls

“Ah, Harry, you wanted to see me?” Dumbledore said as Harry burst into his office the following night.

Harry sat down in the chair opposite Dumbledore. “Professor, last night, my scar started to hurt. It hasn’t in a while, and I got nervous.”

Dumbledore nodded. “I believe,” he said, “that Lord Voldemort is getting angry. I think he has found out about the horcruxes. I have a feeling that he is planning an attack on Hogwarts.”

“WHAT?! Dumbledore, we have to do something!”

“If we do something, Harry, he will find out. Do not worry; I have it all figured out. I believe he is getting weaker, which will up our chances of beating him,” said Dumbledore calmly.

“But…what if people get hurt?” asked Harry.

“Then people will get hurt.” Dumbledore shrugged. “Not everyone lives in a war, Harry.”

Harry’s face was getting redder and redder by the second. How could Dumbledore just talk about everything so casually? Like it didn’t matter whether people lived or died?

“Now, Harry. I recommend some rest. You look tired. I will tell you immediately if I have anything new.”

Harry didn’t say anything, but got up to leave. When he was at the door, Dumbledore spoke again.

“Harry, how is Miss Granger doing?”

Harry turned around to face him. “Fine. She’s doing fine.”

“Very good,” Dumbledore said, smiling, his eyes twinkling. “Will you please pass on the message to her that Madame Pomfrey would like to see her first thing after breakfast tomorrow morning? She is excused from classes all day.”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll tell her,” and with that, Harry left the office, slamming the door behind him.

“Alright. So we’re here tonight to get in some extra practices. I’ve seen some of the other teams practicing, and they are a lot farther along than us. I invited the Cannons to be here tonight, but they declined.” He said this for Ron’s sake only. Everyone else knew the true reason for why they were there. “So, mount your brooms everyone, and get into position!” Harry said later that night. He was in a bad mood from his meeting with Dumbledore.

They practiced for a while. Everything was going pretty good, except for Ron and Ginny. They were constantly bickering about plays and not helping each other out while actually playing. Halfway through the practice, Harry got fed up.

“Okay, everyone!” He said, blowing his whistle. “Take a break! Ron! Ginny! I need a word!”

Ron and Ginny dismounted and made their way over to Harry. “What’s up, mate?” Ron asked.

“What’s up? What’s up?! You two are acting mental! Can you please just put your anger towards each other aside for this practice? I don’t care what happens outside of this, just stop!” Harry yelled furiously.

Ron and Ginny both looked at their shoes. Harry left them and went to talk to Branton.

“So…” Ron started. “Ginny, I’m really sorry about yesterday. I really am! It’s just…it’s Krum. I don’t like him.”

“I don’t care Ron.” Ginny said stonily.

“I know,” said Ron softly. “But I’m sorry anyways.”

Ginny nodded, and then left him standing there alone.

Ron sighed. Now all he had to do was make up with Luna and everything would be okay. Sort of.

He still wondered why the Cannons would miss a practice.

Hermione entered the Hospital Wing the next morning. “Hello?” she called to the empty room, her voice echoing slightly.

“Are you Miss Granger?” asked a short, plump woman dressed in white as she scuttled out of Madame Pomfrey’s office.

“Yes. Where’s Madame Pomfrey?” Hermione asked.

“She had to take a student to St. Mungo’s. Your appointment has been rescheduled to tomorrow morning.”

Hermione sighed. “Alright. I’ll be here tomorrow then. Thank you,” she nodded to the witch, and then she left.

Ron found Luna sitting under “their” tree. The snow was almost all melted, and the weather was getting warmer.

“Hey,” he said to her quietly.

“Luna looked up at him. “Hi,” she said.

Ron sat down beside her. “Look, Luna. I’m really sorry.”

“I know,” Luna said. She looked at him, a slight smile on her face.

“You do?”

Luna nodded. “I’m sorry too.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for,” Ron said, shaking his head.

“Doesn’t matter. It’s what you do after being in a fight with someone.”

Ron laughed. “You’re right, as usual.” They both laughed quietly for a minute, and then they fell into a somewhat awkward silence. “So…” Ron said after a minute.

“So…” Luna echoed.

Ron looked at her. She looked back at him. At the same second, they both leaned in, sharing a sweet kiss.

Somewhere in England, a voice spoke to its followers.

“I am dying. This is our last chance to kill the boy. We will attack in one week. Do not kill the boy; bring him to me. Kill all others that get in your way. And protect Nagini with your lives,” said Lord Voldemort. His Death Eaters nodded. “Now go! I will send for you when it is time.”

The next morning, Hermione walked to the Hospital Wing again. This time, though, when she got there, Madame Pomfrey was waiting for her.

“I’m very sorry about yesterday, dear, but a student needed to be taken to St. Mungo’s,” the young medi-witch said.

“That’s alright,” Hermione smiled.

Madame Pomfrey smiled. Alright, follow me dear.” She led Hermione over to the end of the room and made her sit down on the last bed in the row. Then she took out her wand.

“You are now over three months pregnant,” she said, still smiling. Hermione nodded, and rubbed her belly. She was just starting to show a little bit. “I thought you might want to know whether the baby is a boy or girl.”

“Yes! Of course I want to know!” Hermione said excitedly.

Madame Pomfrey laughed. “Very well,” she then mumbled a few words, and a gold light appeared at the end of her wand, just like the one Hermione made to test if she was pregnant or not. “Now, all you have to do is blow on the orb. It will turn red if it’s a girl, and blue if it’s a boy.”

“Okay,” Hermione said, her heart beating madly in her chest. She closed her eyes and slowly blew on the orb. It remained gold for a second. Then it flickered to blue and back to gold. Hermione drew a breath in heavily. The gold orb slowly turned pink, and then red. Hermione let out a shaky, happy, sigh.

Madame Pomfrey was beaming. “Congratulations, Miss Granger! It’s a girl!”

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:30 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awww.......i wanted it 2 b a boy mad
good post tho big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:18 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

lol awsome post

lizzie i hope that your not thinking alone the lines of you want when you said you wanted it to be a boy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:00 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: I'm soo excited for the chapter after this, so sorry if it's not the best! Anyways, the ending's kinda sad...but it definitely wont be as sad as the next chapter...but that's all I'm saying! Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-One: The Battle Begins

“I’m so happy the baby’s a girl!” Hermione gushed to everyone for practically the billionth time. She found out a week ago that the baby would be a girl. Harry was a little upset about it — he had wanted it to be a boy — but Hermione took no notice.

“We know, Hermione,” said Adiana, sighing heavily.

“I know, I’m just so excited! I can’t wait to go and buy Bella clothes! She’s going to be the cutest baby in the world!”

Everyone rolled his or her eyes. They were pretty annoyed by Hermione.

“You know what? Me and Adrian need to go talk to Professor Kingman,” said Adiana, standing up and pulling Adrian up too.

“We do? What for?” asked a confused Adrian.

“Yeah, what for? Can’t it wait a minute? I was just about to beat him!” said Ron, clearly annoyed.

“No, this can’t wait. See you guys later!”

“Yeah…we’re going to go too…” said Luna as she and Theia exchanged glances. They both pulled their boyfriends out of the common room so it was just Hermione, Harry, Brianna, and Nathan.

“Harry, what do you think of crib? Do you think it’s too fancy?” Hermione asked, pointing to a picture of a gold crib. She was looking through a catalogue she had ordered by owl.

“Uh, yes?” said Harry.

Hermione nodded. “Yes, I agree, I do think it’s a bit much. We should get something simpler. I don’t want Bella to be all stuck up…” as she was saying this, Brianna and Nathan shot sympathetic glances at Harry and left. Harry looked annoyingly around the almost empty room for a second before coming up with a great idea.

“Hey, Hermione,” Harry said. Hermione stopped talking and looked at him. Then she looked around the room.

“Where did everyone go?” she asked.

“Dunno. But since we’re alone…” Harry pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her collarbone, then up her neck, finally kissing her lips. Hermione giggled and kissed him back.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“Love you too,” Harry whispered back, before kissing her again.

The next day, a first year Gryffindor student made his way up to Harry while he was changing classes and handed him a piece of parchment rolled up. Harry hastily opened it and read.

Dear Mr. Potter

I would like to see you in my office as soon as possible. You are excused from any lessons. It is urgent. Remember, I like cockroach clusters.

-Professor Dumbledore

Harry read the note again, then shoved it in his pocket. He turned to Hermione (who had been walking beside him), told her where he was going, gave her a quick kiss, and ran off to Dumbledore’s office.

“Cockroach clusters!” Harry practically yelled. The gargoyle leapt aside and Harry ran up the stairs, climbing two at a time.

“You wanted to see me?” Harry gasped, out of breath.

“Yes, Mr. Potter. Please sit.” Dumbledore said. His voice was not as calm as it usually was. He pointed to the chair across from him, and Harry sat down.

“Professor Snape has just informed me that Voldemort is planning his attack. Tomorrow, actually.”

“TOMORROW?! Professor, we have to do something!” Harry cried, jumping up out of his chair.

“There is nothing we really can do except fight. All of the younger students will be evacuated tonight. Those who are of age and wish to stay and fight may. I will be calling in the Order of the Phoenix and other people who I believe to be on our side,” Dumbledore said, his voice returning to its usual calmness. “Whatever you do Harry, you must try and kill Nagini. Tell only your closest friends about this, as they may be able to help you. The other teachers know, and I will be telling the rest of the school tonight.”

Harry just sat there, thoughts running through his head. This wasn’t really happening. It couldn’t be. What if…he couldn’t bare to think it. What if his friends were killed? What about Hermione?

Dumbledore sighed. “You may go, Harry. You are excused from classes for the rest of the day. It would be wise to try and get some sleep, if you can.”

Harry stood up. How he made his way to Hermione’s room he didn’t know.

Ginny was present that night for dinner. She had decided to forgive Ron about the whole “Viktor” incident, and was sitting with them. She was the only one who had no idea about the attack.

After the meal was finished, Dumbledore stood up. It was time.

“Students,” he said, his voice grave…like it had never been before,b“I have reason to believe that Hogwarts will be attacked tomorrow night.” He paused here to let it sink in. “I believe that Lord Voldemort will be attacking. Those who are of age and wish to stay behind and fight may do so. Everyone else will follow their prefects down to the Hogwarts Express where you will board the train and go home until this is over. You have twenty minutes to pack as much as you will need for a few days. I expect that you will be coming back. You may go now.”

Everything was a blur. Everyone was running around, shouting, screaming, hugging their friends. Girls were crying, first years were clinging to each other. You could scarcely hear the shouts from the prefects over all of the noise. And none of the teachers were doing anything to quiet the students down.

Brianna looked up at her friends who remained seated at the Gryffindor table. Tears filled her eyes at the thought of what could happen to them. She wouldn’t know until it was all over.

“I have to go,” she said quietly…everyone heard her though, and they looked at her questioningly. She smiled grimly and said, “I’m not of age yet. I’ll have to go with the other students back on the train.”

Now Brianna was full-out crying, her makeup running down her face. She hugged each and every one of them, muttering a good luck as she did.

Finally she turned to Nathan. “Be safe,” she whispered, and then she kissed him.

“I love you,” he said softly, pulling her into a hug.

“I know. And I’ll love you no matter what happens tomorrow,” she said, crying.

She let go of him, wiped her eyes, and left the Great Hall without looking back.

The next afternoon was bright and sunny and hot. Dumbledore had told the students that had stayed behind that Voldemort would attack at night, so most people were outside enjoying the nice weather.

Theia and Neville were walking along the shore of the lake, hand in hand.

“What do you think’s going to happen after this…war?” asked Theia.

“I dunno, but as long as we’re together, everything will be alright,” Neville replied, looking her in the eye.

“I hope so.” Theia stood on her tip-toes and kissed him. “I love you,” she said.

“I love you too.” Neville kissed her again. They were oblivious to the shouts and screams that were echoing around them.

“AVADA KEDAVRA!”

Neville felt Theia collapse in his arms. She had a happy smile on her face.

“No…no…” Neville cried, tears filling his eyes.

The battle had begun.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:31 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

I HATE YOU, YOU ACTUALL DID IT, DAMN YOU
LOL
good post i like h/hr fluff big grin big grin big grin

Last edited by Giggles on Oct 4th, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:31 AM